Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Arsenal, Mar 3
Yongc (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Damn van persie on fire
Feli07 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
"robby BA parsy"  LOL
Kelzydre (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Song is really underrated. If he was English, I believe it would have been a different case
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Maybe if he were Spanish, it be an even MORE, different case
Arshacute (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well, he is being underrated by English commentators and football analysts. What it has to do with being Spaniard?
Kisho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Rvp and song did nearly the same thing tthey did against everton.... Lol
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arsenal has 4th wrapped up. Maybe a push for 3rd now?
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Pains me to say it, but we'll need your help for that tomorrow
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If you only beat spurs tmr
Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
They need to win it just as much as we need them to win if not more...
BoiiFresh (Arsenal) 2 years ago
LOL 2 people have voted Koscielny for goal of the week!
Boblic (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Don't know if I should cry or be happy. Glad it is not another draw though but today I expected us to win after seeing how we dominated. Sincerely I don't get it. Arsenal had like 4 or 5 shots on target and they scored 2 goals. Liverpool has been practically living in Arsenal territory for most of the game and the problem comes when they get in front of goal. It was as if they had some phobia to score or to finish. Why didn't Kenny make changes earlier or was he settling for a the draw. I think this lost should put things back into perspective. Yes we won the Carling but when Comolli comes out and says we won't be buying big this summer, I hope he watched the game today. Players like Henderson need to go and we need a WC finisher. Arsenal was not even descent today but they won.... As Mourinho said.... The best team lost today
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Liverpool only had two more shots, they just had way more corners, but we were pretty unlucky too. Koscielny scored your goal, otherwise our keeper played much better and our attack played much better too, so you can't say that Liverpool were the better team
Plus Suarez should be in jail, and suspended still for being a racist bastard. It is illegal in England to show racism.  
Sayan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
How can you let Henderson go, your only goal came from his cross!
Madhavan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What Michael Owen did to them in FA Cup finals.... Van Persie did to us today....    Karma's a bitch....
Hassan2011 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't think liverpool were rubbish, plus I use to have respect 4 suarez but not anymore, I know liverpool had more chances but at da end of the day 3 points counts chelsea also lost all we want is tottenham to loose and I think we can finish top 3.... COYG impossibe is nothing!Milan bring it on btchs
ZedLeppelin (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Suarez is an immense player
Weegeez (Barcelona) 2 years ago
RVP is just absolute class, easily the best striker in EPL by a big margin
Robin Van Punisher what a player. Easily the best striker in the world at the moment. Liverpool were awosome in the first half and couldn't finish their chances so I don't think they were rubbish. Get well soon Arteta
TANANESH (Arsenal) 2 years ago
"what goes around comes around. " Arsenasl have been living such misery for long. Play good but lose the game with one long ball. I hate international freindlies. This was an injured and tired Arsenal. Sweet wins with a couple of shots
KarimT (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What you on about, liverpool been through the same thing. The amount of games we've dominated and not go 3points from. You didn't have injured players from the international break, we had gerrard out from it. Lol your funny!
Lordyjordy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Would just like to say that as an arsenal fan I love suarez....

He is a quality player and that permanent incredulous look on his face is just comedy

But I would like to point out that he clearly dived for the penalty no matter what jamie redknapp say's

If he was playing for arsenal and done it I would not complain though
Koscielny's 2nd goal for Liverpool this season!
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No, Koscielny scored an own goal against liverpool LAST season. This season it was Ignasi Miquel that scored the own goal.

I find it hilarious that if it wasn't for penalties and own goals Liverpool wouldnt have scored against Arsenal at all the past few seasons LOL

Kick4Life - changing lives through football