Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Arsenal, Mar 3
Robyn (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Great job despite the luck! Whatever issues fellow Arsenal fans have with Liverpool, a win is still a win. Who is to say that all Arsenal players do not dive? We would never know? I'll just hope that Arsenal would keep this up and that fellow Arsenal mates would not let this streak of wins get into their heads and start belittling other clubs
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Cheers mate  
ThorPower (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Very good point Robyn, football players dive, not just Suarez or Bale or Christiano or Robben or whoever else. The difference is that players like these are more likely to dive because they have the ball more and they are more likely to dribble past or through players with pace and skill. It is the law of averages
Robyn (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Honestabe Cheers mate! Impressive atmosphere at Anfield! May you guys bounce back next game!

@ThorPower Sometimes certain players are just too fast that even the minimal contact can upset their body balance and cause them to fall - Bale v Gibbs/Szczesny. We cannot blame them and I even sometimes agree that Van Persie goes down very easily as seen in matches. However, I am just very disheartened with some Arsenal fans ; Milan 4-0 Arsenal and they go "out with Wenger!" and Sunderland 2-0 Arsenal they go again with "out with Wenger!" and when they won 5-2 they suddenly go with the "in Wenger we trust!" attitude. Ups and downs are part of Football and Arsenal FC certainly do not need glory-hunting fans like this
Theunited (Manchester United) 2 years ago
At this rate Arsenal should be able to pass up tottenham
[account-removed] 2 years ago
RVP JUST CLASS!
ChrisLau90 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Can't believe people are voting that Liverpool were rubbish. They played a lot better and pressed a lot harder up the field than Arsenal did. They were just unlucky to have hit the post a couple times and to have the absolute beast that is Szczesny to beat! Does anyone else think footytube should introduce an 'unlucky' option on the voting system?
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Agreed
Agreed
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Very suprised unlucky isn't there
CityCitizen (Manchester City) 2 years ago
People are just trolling. Lol. Including me =P
Chrislang1976 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Robin von Pussy?
Gmzeya (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You wish you had him...
Chrislang1976 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
True, can't deny that, he is the best forward in the league this season
Ardak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Haha Chrislang1976))
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Liverpool dominated our asses through and through. But this is the sign of maturity from Arsenal. Its trying to catch up with the big boys and put Tottensham back in its place
Midssi10 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Should be a vote for 'unlucky', how about a team that played awesome but unlucky not to win, same goes to a team that played like rubbish but is lucky enough to win, must be consistent here....
On a different note, arsenal and liverpool played awesomely but liverpool is very unlucky.
Sandez (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yes they were the better team but Arsenal deserved to win purely because they scored the most goals.

Arsenal know a thing or two about being the better side and still losing games, yet when that happens Arsenal are slated for their failure to take chances.

I don't see why it should be different here, Liverpool lost not through bad luck, but because they weren't clinical enough and switched off for the two Arsenal goals.

If anything they had luck on their side with a penalty and a gift of an own goal.

RVP is awesome
It wouldn't be liverpool if it was ever easy.... Also, ya can't bet against RVP.... Ever. Ah well, keep ya heads up Reds!
Jovetic77 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I reckon Henderson hit Arteta intentionally
Buuuurak (Galatasaray SK) 2 years ago
The ref didn't see it at all.... Think maybe the FA should review it
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
LOL I wouldnt say Liverpool were rubbish but w. E lol
GabeG23 (VfB Stuttgart) 2 years ago
Sandez (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Can I just say big respect to Sagna. RVP and Szczesny will get the headlines but I though sagna had a stormer.
Not just because of the pass of the match for the first Arsenal goal, but for a solid display at the back and being a constant threat going forward and was the initiator of the few arsenal forays forward.

He is, IMO of course, one of the standout right backs in the premier league since 2007/08 and I'm always a bit more relaxed when I see him on the team sheet because the guy is a beast and has a lot of heart. He's also been voted best right back in the country for 2 our of the last 4 seasons and it's not hard to see why
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He's only recently returned from injury as well. It's like he was never away with those performances! One of the best RB, if not THE best, in the PL
Believer (Liverpool) 2 years ago
RVP and shesinkeyee to the rescue
Ldinho (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Liverpool should know by now. Karma is a bitch
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Worst daily motion highlights ever. 2 min of the first 2 goals. Then 2 minutes of vermalen on the floor with no 3rd goal. -___-
MGLBarbarian (Chelsea) 2 years ago
That's Arteta on the ground

Kick4Life - changing lives through football