Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Arsenal, Mar 3
Koolboy1998 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arsenal fans - how pleased are you with the emergence of Wojciech Szczesny? He looks the real deal - I just wish I could spell his name without having to look it up. Every single time
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't even try, Shezknee, good enough
Funkatronik (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I just spell it the way it sounds "Chesney" lol
RVPMVP (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I still can't believe we have a great goalkeeper. Usually one of the worrying aspects but it feels good
Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He is the man. When he was playing Van Der Saar was the best in my eyes. Just seeing him between the uprights would deflate my spirit of conquest. Szczesny is getting there, Good for us!
Sandez (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol you copied that straight off bbc live text
Janowsc (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Polish keepers are awesome. It's our major football export!
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
You copied and paste this message from BBC commentary right?
Weirdfishes (Arsenal) 2 years ago
While it's all good that RVP saved us again

I wonder what actually WILL happen if he decides to leave

We're pretty much f****d
If he decides to leave it'll be for a damn good price after the season he is having, which means we could reinvest and reinforce from the sale. It could be a blessing in disguise too, sort of like when Henry first left, that's when we realized that Arsenal can play without a target man and still excel. There are good players out there who could fill the bill and make our midfield more fluid and help in attacking duties. There's Eden Hazard for starters
Puckett99 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Also, Arsene said after the game that they were prepared to do anything to keep him at Arsenal
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I find it annoying that people say that kind of rubbish. In the last few matches others have stepped up and is it me, of did he get an excellent cross from Sagna to set up the first goal? And didn't Song put the ball inch perfect for the second?

Seriously, you would believe that RVP crossed and passed the ball to himself.

Also if you have the best striker in the PL by a wide margin, in your team what the heck is the big deal if he scores? Do you not feed the ball to the hot player?
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
One more thing, but I don't remember RVP playing goalie today. What of the young goalie who kept us in the game to begin with?    
Kelvintemp (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I don't think Rvp is leaving. I think Arsenal looses a lot and might need to find another player that look forward to. He looks like a great captain and one that can motivate teammates in the pitch.

As for him scoring all the goals? That's just like Messi and Barca, he is scoring like 60% of the goals but others step up when he isn't there (which is rarely). Arsenal have players that can do that too
Our midfield was all over the place but we still managed to win thank you RVP and Chesney for being awesome today!
Jamesutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow gunners managed to end liverpool undefeated at home streak  Respect
Oh I really HOPE mikel IS okay!
Tolikowens (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I hope Arteta is Alright he is been good for Arsenal
RVPMVP (Arsenal) 2 years ago
1) Robin van Priceless indeed. Great game by our captain.
2) As much talent as Suarez has, especially when he turned 4 defenders and squeezed a shot off to force a Szczesny save, he goes down too easily often.

It's a shame because he's such a great player. Unlucky from liverpool though. If Kelly had finished that wide open shot, or one of the post shots had rebounded in, this game would have been much different
Tikitakafcb (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Dive. Can't blame the referee though cauz its really hard to see these in real time. Suarez dirty antics is greater than his talent. This is not the first time
Tikitakafcb (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Scezney was awesome on the penalty save and RVP makes volley's so easy
GunzBlazing (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Liverpool outplayed us. Simple as that. But we made it count where it mattered. 3 points won
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why do we not have the analysis anymore? I used to watch them :x
Osman2793 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't understand why people voted Liverpool rubbish as they were better than arsenal in this match
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
People are retarded that's all. Liverpool should have won that game no doubt just unlucky. All the bitches screaming dive know that 99% of all players in that exact situation would have gone down...
7amood3arif (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Both teams played well, liverpool deserved more, suarez is not a diver and every player dives. Congradualations arsenal
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not everyone dives but in todays football. Alot do
Tentacles89 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@7amood3arif you just said suarez is not a diver and then go onto say that every player dives.... Well surely that makes suarez a diver cos he is a player?

But seriously.... Its not the dive that is so bad (which it is) but its the stuff afterwards, the rolling around on the floor acting like theyve been shot.... That's the joke.... Sunday league players get the s**t kicked out of them every week and carry on with their game...
But liverpool did deserve to win this game
I saiid he's not a diver, he dived in the arsenal game but not everytime you can't tell some1 a diver just because he dived once
Sagna's cross was stellar. This is the 2nd game in a row where he's been taking no prisonners. His motivation? Reintegrate the France Squad in time for the Euro. Good for us gunners
Yoyoyo17 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Liverpool just couldn't handle it
777MHD777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Suarez = racist diver
Moath (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
And Suarez continues to be a disgrace on football!
Moby89 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Coming from a madrid fan lol.... I'm guessing its ok for Ronaldo but not Suarez
Chafcouf93 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ronaldo is the second best player in the world currently.    Who the f**k is suarez?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football