Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Arsenal, Mar 3
Coooookie 2 years ago
Mauahahhahaah
Hudzai (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Very tight game. And what a volley! Bad defensive work from Gibbs though...
Coooookie 2 years ago
I could swear that RVP invented the volley
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We didn't play that well but to those saying we're a one man team - Did RVP set himself up for two goals and saved a penalty? I don't think so.

And lol @ the Liverpool fans chanting 'Scumbag Arsenal, always cheating. ' Did they miss Suarez's clear dive? Justice has been done
Liverman8 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Its not a one man team, (excuse my spelling) ¿szczesny? Made a great pen save, we should have scored the rebound though. And whilst arsenal are doing much better than the start of the season, without RVP they would be in a whole load of trouble. And as for suarez's dive? He made a meal of it, but its contact and a foul by the keeper, its still a pen. Its no gareth bale.

If we can improve our chance/goal ratio, we'll be much better, and if arsenal can fill a few of those CB holes, we'd both be comfortably in the top 4

Good game though
Hudzai (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Come up! We want you back at top four. We have to dipose thos two blue fake club. They're ruining the league!
Hakred90 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS GETTING POINT DESPITE NOT PLAYING WELL! WELL DONE GUNNERS!
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm not sure if liverpool were more Rubbish or more unlucky. They need captain fantastic back to take the penalties.... Geez...
They dominated us tbh but didn't take their chances. L'poo home form:    P13 W4 D8 L1 - pretty much sums it up
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This game must have been really painful for Liverpool fans to watch
Liverman8 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
It was, if only we can convert our chances properly, we'd have a good shout of getting back into the top 4, not like this though. RVP is amazing, and its hard to be angry because I'm dutch too and want to see his form continue to the euro's. But still. Its tough. I just wanna see those european nights back at Anfield.
Cloudst 2 years ago
Tex was excellent today was my MOTM
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Kept Arsenal in the game with some wonderful saves, particularly in the first-half. Brilliant double save to keep out Kuyt's penalty
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Koscielny was not his usual epic self today
Sent off on his debut vs Liverpool, injured at the reverse fixture and scored an own goal today. It's one of those teams where some people just have bad luck
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Sums up the premier league.    Play amazing one week and s**t the next.
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
RVP is a godlike player
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Good finishing from the gooners, rvp 25 goals and still counting
GunnerInterFan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wilshere, Ramsey, Diaby, Arteta, Coquelin all injuried in midfield, just Song, Rosicky and Benayoun are left, but still won!
VanChika (Arsenal) 2 years ago
.... Diaby just got back
Ardak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
.... And back to injury
Nikol4i (Arsenal) 2 years ago
RVP for ballon anyone? Suarez, love him or hate him, is extremely talented, and Liverpool really brought it to us today, but couldn't finish. Although I feel a bit of empathy, I'll take the points any day. Ooh and Chelsea is losing now
Svdpro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What we missed was sagna.  Best FB in epl by a mile  
Zbudge (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Are you saying in this game?  He played.... He assisted our first goal sweetheart...
777MHD777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
+1
Puckett99 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No, no, he is saying that while he was injured, we greatly missed him, but now that he is back, he adds another element to our attack. His performances this week and last week have been incredible
Svdpro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thanks for explaining puck
St1or (Barcelona) 2 years ago
RVP just can't stop scoring! Very good win for Arsenal but it seems like Liverpool were a bit unlucky as well. Excellent game by szczesny. Kept Arsenal in the game until the very end.

But my god! RVP RVP RVP!
RoaVa 2 years ago
One of the worst Liverpool results I have ever seen!
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
We actually played pretty well. Its just the same problems since the beginning of the year. Not being able to put the damn ball in the back of the net
Puckett99 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yes, we got off lucky today, you guys deserved to win it if I'm honest. I think it's about time King Kenny decided to buy a player that can actually finish come July

Kick4Life - changing lives through football