Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
If You Had One Question To Ask AW, What Would It Be?
Gooners (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Mine would be 'What are we going to do with 25m? '
Leefo (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Pay the bills for stadium, that's not a difficult question
Yic0ng (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Bonus pay.... Haha
ArsenalFanatic (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Mine would be "When is our defensive midfielder coming in? "
M4rsenal (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Mine would be "How about building an experienced and competitive Arsenal side like last year? "
Ahmadillomon (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Now isn't?
Ozzy1998afc (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Mine would be why don't we get Chamakh
Gooners (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Because we don't need two bentners on this team that's why
Or we don't need a striker who shoots blanks
Tanmay 4 years ago
Well boys AW's reply was different from yours
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Haha lol, we have chamakh now!
Myself (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Mine would be, "Why didn't you sign ribery when you had the chance to, and why did you let Benzema get away this season we could have bid 30mil when Real were busy with Kaka and Ronaldo, and we probably would have got him; so WHY? "
Ozzy1998afc (Arsenal) 5 years ago
What is wrong with you? Too aw btw
Walcott (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Mine would be  "What do you see in Bendtner and why do you prefer (give him more starts) him over Eduardo - Walcott - Vela? "
Hill (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Mine is similar.    "Why start Bendtner when I can score more goals than him? "
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
How did you guys know that I was gonna' write him and ask that same thing?

"What do you see that's so special about this dude? Seriously boss.... If he wears any more pink boots I'm calling the fashion police.... And Adebayor to kick his ass again, LOL!"
Bigpalal1 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Why won't you buy anymore already proved players like arshavin?
Aeastep (Arsenal) 5 years ago
How do you expect to win the champions league if you don't spend money?
The key to winning the champions league is not spending money. Wenger is not a big spender, in all his time at Arsenal he has only spent 5 million net.
We have the players to do it, we just need to work on our goalscoring (but this seems rather good this season), injuries, and mentality...
Don't get me wrong, I feel he needs to buy a strong defensive player. But that's not the key to win the champions league (otherwise Chelsea would've won it, you can't buy a team)
Galla (Arsenal) 5 years ago
You are right if money was the answer then, will Manchester City win the prem this year? I don't think so. Plus right now the young players are becoming profitable Ramsey seems to be getting more playing time and being quite effective when brought in and Merida and Wilshere are both very promising for this year
Money? Remember anelka, henry, adebayor. Just as starters. But yea arsenal need a DM
Hill (Arsenal) 5 years ago
How the hell did you make such a solid, consistent team after selling off one of our most consistent defenders, a good striker, and not bring anyone in (besides Vermaelon)?
Fingergod (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Excellent question lol  
Galla (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Hell that's a good questions?    In AW we trust
Leefo (Arsenal) 5 years ago
It's because Adebayor was lame for us, he didn't give his 100%. And Toure didn't have good partnership with Gallas, which is essential for duo of centre backs. On the other side - Eduardo + Rosicky back in and our team is growing
Fingergod (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Why didn't you sign Vermelen before? He's had an amazing start to the season look like he's been there for years.... Top buy well done AW
Yic0ng (Arsenal) 4 years ago
When are we starting to win trophies?
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 4 years ago
I can answer that for you
"i belive in this team and I don't see any reason whynot this season" altho I love wenger he will tell us this everyseason
Moi228 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Are you gonna' write an autobiography?
Gooners (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Idiot
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
LOL!
Tanmay 4 years ago
Lmao
Titti14 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
My question would be "What du you think what is going to happen with arsenal when you leave some day"    I hope he stays for ever
Upteharse (Arsenal) 4 years ago
HE'S going TO DIE before leaving THE CLUB  
Upteharse (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Mine: "please sir, I need to know, why don't we have some real steel in our midfield?!" or "who is gallas' replacement? "

Kick4Life - changing lives through football