Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
If You Had One Question To Ask AW, What Would It Be?
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
My is why don't you sign world class player instead of buy young player?
Cloudst 3 years ago
Save money that's an easy one for him
Meader01 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Saving money is a better option, but develping players can take years, One world class player could change it for us and I think he should take the chance
Zilch (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
One world class player "did" change it for us. Look at the impact Arshavin had last season
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Are you worried about Stan Kroenke's plans for the club seeing as he's close to becoming owner of Arsenal FC in light of the track record of other American owners in the Premier League?
Cloudst 3 years ago
Thing with kronke is with his other teams (Colorado avalanche, etc.) they actually have a good record of success I would go on to say Colorado is the arsenal of the NHL. Hell of a team with youth but trophyless since some core players left the team
[account-removed] 4 years ago
How did you come up with a unique football style
Ahmadillomon (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Where'd you learn how to celebrate goals?
Alanbroo (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Why you still put fabianski on the starting line when almunia injured? We still have a better keeper like mannone or scezny
How much has your relationship with Sir Alex Ferguson changed over the years in the Premier League?
NerazurriGunner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
They kinda became love birds ever since Liverpool and Chelsea emerged in the picture(you know what I mean)
When will we win trophies? .... Lol
What do you see in Fabianski/Almunia?
Suzagooner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Mine would be on the same lines "Why don`t you take advice from goalkeeping legend Bob Wilson? " He doesn`t think they are good enough either
Ahmadillomon (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Why change the style of football from the old muscular solid 442 to the flexible smooth lovely great awesome 433? Hahaha biasbias
How has managing a team in Japan affected your mindset when dealing with players?
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
Mine is "why is Diaby playing first team football"
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Well for now I would ask him can you find us quality keeper
Josima (Arsenal) 4 years ago
When are you going to give us a keeper that is worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as David Seamen
Gimmetheloot (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Do you love seamen?    
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I don't think Wenger is "hiding" a keeper that he doesn't want to give us....    @Gimmetheloot: Someone had to say it!
Damn.... I fell sorry for Seamen in high school
Ahmadillomon (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Are you afraid of stan's stand in arsenal(with gillet and hicks(american)giving lpool problems)?

Is matuidi coming in?

Has anyone ever mentioned or ridiculed the lack of english players in your team?

Do you foresee cesc ever leaving?
Nadzad9090 (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
When arsenal will win a trophy.... With this talented and good players...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football