Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
If You Had One Question To Ask AW, What Would It Be?
Africangooner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Will you? Who? When? . Umm! Have you ever?
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
After so many years of service to the club.... And so many great campaigns.... How does it feel to have so many fans on your back now just because things are not going our away, due the fact that you are a professional who does his job without complaints despite having limited funds.... How does it feel to have all these morrons on your back screaming for you to leave and not realising that when your gone its over, that our club will fall and it will take years for us to find someone else who will be good enough to take us back to the top standards you have introduced us to
Africangooner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Are you the Manager, a Politician or just an Ass?
Alanbroo (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Why should I trust you? Goddammit
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Who was your inspiration?

We know what Arsene's like in his interviews. He's keen not to give anything away so I'm sorry to say that for almost all of the questions I've seen he'll give neutral answers which dont' reveal much. It's Arsene's speciality to not expose much at press conferences
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Why don't you buy any experienced players?
01hyrussk (Arsenal) 3 years ago
' How much are Denilson, Almunia and Squillaci paying you!? '
GoonerZain (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Since enough people are bugging him right nw bout buying players and stuff my question would be : "Wossup? Can I get you anything? Some beer? "

Cloudst 3 years ago
He'd probably want some wine
Fabby (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Served with some frogs legs lol
ArsenalFC11 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
WHY?
Cloudst 3 years ago
Why is the sky so high?
Sunindsky (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What's it called when you do the same things over and over, and make no changes, yet expect a different result?
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Since your first name is Arsene, have you ever considered changing your middle name to "Al"?
Tigermelon (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hahahaha : D
Sam (Juventus) 3 years ago
For how long are you going to keep signing French defenders? It may have worked once, after France won the WC but this is 2011, not 1998!
If I give you a bag of gold and my lucky charms will you stop signing French defenders who can't communicate with each other?
Do we have ANY money for transfers?
Cloudst 3 years ago
We probably do.... But he don't want to spend it
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Can I get your job when your done?
Fabby (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Mine would be 'ou la la' or 'va va voom'?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football