Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Gooners Around The World! (Introduce Yourself!)
MileHiGooner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hi to all you Gooners around the world. My name is Rick and I live in Denver Colorado in the USA. I didn't discover this beautiful sport until I lived in Germany for two years. I catch every Arsenal game online.

My current favorites are Wilshere and Cazola.

All time favorite is Titi Henry.

American EPL fans I despise the Most: Man United. I get the whole historical and geographic rivalry between Gunners and Spurs, but I grew up in the States so I have no experience of any of that. The thing that kills me about American Man UTD fans is that they are the ultimate bandwagon fans
Seenu88 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ramlakshman @ Seenu: India  24yo male. Favs: Cesc, RvP, Henry, Bergkamp.  
LadyGunner (PSG) 1 year ago
Привет, зовут Светлана. Из Санкт-Петербурга, России. Любовь футбол, горные и беговые лыжи, любовь на открытом воздухе и зимой. Любимые Gunner, Лукас Подольски. Все время любимой любимой: Оливер Кан. Люблю свою работу, люблю своих друзей и люблю свою жизнь. Все это удивительным, до сих пор!
@}-;----
Cloudst 1 year ago
I had to google translate this but welcome I hope you enjoy the site
Zilch (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
For the benfit of all the gooners that may wish to welcome you.

Translated:

Hi, my name is Svetlana. From St. Petersburg, Russia. Love soccer, downhill and cross-country skiing, love the outdoors in winter. Favorite Gunner, Lukas Podolski. All time favorite favorite: Oliver Kahn. I love my job, love my friends, love my life. All this astonishing, until now!

I assume you mean Oliver Kahn is your favourite ever player? Cos he never played for Arsenal. If you mean the German Arsenal Invincibles keeper it was Jens Lehmaan.

Oh and welcome to the site
Fabby (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Welcome to the site, nice dp, but I hope you are prepared to have your wall bombarded by the tons of virgins on this site who have never seen a girl in their life before lol.

Also seeing your from st. Petersburg, maybe you can enlighten us on what has happened to andy arshavin?
LadyGunner (PSG) 1 year ago
Fabby::: I have no idea what is up with Arshavin. Mr. Wenger should let him go.  Zilch::: Oliver Kahn is my favorite favorite player.
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I am Marco from Canada! University student in Ontario and been supporting the Gunners since I was about 6 years old (1997) because of my family supporting them. Came to love them on my own ever since
Houserat (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I'm Jake  From Kangaroo Land  Favs marouane chamakh & samir nasri
AussieGooner14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Na$ri?!
?
Smiracles (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hey my name is Nick Smirnov and I live in Raleigh, NC, USA. I'm originally from Russia and moved to America when I was 10 years old, which is about 19 years ago. I've lived in New York for about 10 years until I moved out to the south for my job. I've loved Arsenal for a long time since the good ol days of Henry, Patrick Vieira and Robert Pires. What a team that was! Currently the club is experiencing some difficult times right now, but I will always love Arsenal no matter what. I think we have the best fans in the world and if you love Arsenal, then you're a friend of mine! My favorite players as I was growing up would have to be Thierry, Bergkamp, Vieira and Pires. In other clubs I have enjoyed watching Ronaldinho, Zidane, Landon Donovan and Steven Gerrard. I have to say other than Henry, Stevie G is my favorite. Sorry, I have had a bit of a love affair with Liverpool for a long time lol. Arsenal is my club, though, through thick and thin! Gerrard is a unique player. A true leader. Loyal to his club. A game changer. I respect him and Liverpool. It's too bad he's never won a league title and maybe never will. A lot of our latest heroes have left for other clubs. I don't even want to mention their names. It hurts a bit. Them, I don't really respect and I have moved on and hopefully other people have as well. I believe Jack has the same character, quality and undying loyalty to his club like Steven Gerrard for Pool. I don't think he'll leave us.... I really hope not. I love Arsene Wenger and can't imagine Arsenal without him. I sometimes question his choices in personnel, but believe that he's the guy! That's the bottom line. It won't be a better Arsenal if he gets sacked. Absolutely not! We all have to weather the storm together! My recent favorite players have been Wilshere, Arshavin(yeah him lol), Forlan, Suarez and Cesc, before he left us for his childhood club. I understand, but it still hurts. Yes, I still, for some reason, have a soft spot for Andrey Arshavin. Even though he's a lazy bum and watching the Russian national team since Euro 08 has been more than disappointing. The Slovenia match hurt my heart sooooooooo much. To not qualify for the world cup was a disaster. Then glimpses of that were brought back with the 1-0 defeat in this year's Euro when Russia didn't get out of their group after being IN first place lol. It still hurts. Anyway, I think the guy is trying to get his form back and deserves some playing time, even though he may be a defensive liability. I feel like he can still make things happen. He has been magical at times and we need some right now. Yes he's abysmal half the time, but I would still take the gamble. Oh and I love the US as well, even though the national team is painful to watch. I wonder what will happen with US soccer after Donovan retires. It's a glum scenario to say the least. I like Luis Suarez, mainly because he's Uruguayan and plays for Liverpool. One of my best friends is from Uruguay and I've really enjoyed their run in the WC after Russia failed to qualify. It helped ease the pain a little bit. While I don't quite agree with his character, I think he is a gem for English football. Best striker in England hands down! He is a beast!While I'm not a fan of diving and racial abuse, he is a special player. A difference maker. Something that Arsenal are lacking right now. Oh and to be fair to Suarez, I think Patrice Evra is a blatant instigator and a cu*t. After he orchestrated that ridiculous strike in the WC with Nicholas Anelka and walked out on his coach, I lost a lot of respect for him. He made a fool out of himself and out of the French national team! Anyway, I apologize about the length of this post. Ended up venting quite a bit in my fragile state due to the current events of the club. However, I just wanted to say that I'm passionate about football and about Arsenal! I love Arsenal and will no matter what!
Johny (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I underestimated my attention span
Smiracles (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lol glad you read it
Mugiwara (Arsenal) 1 year ago
WOW!    Cocaine is hellofa drug!
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Cool votes for Smiracles
Beckpro19 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hi my name is Daniel Antipov. I am from Mexico but currently live in Russia. I follow Arsenal since 2001.

Favourite players-Henry, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo

[account-removed] 1 year ago
Hii, my name is charu chaudhary. I am from india. I am a big big arsenal fan. Arsenal's quick passing football and wenger era inspired me to become an arsenal fan. Since then never looked back and supported arsenal in good as well as bad time.

My all time favorite players - in order to keep the list short I will name only the ones who are very very special for me - Zidane, Pirlo and Henry.

My current fav players - Inesta, David silva, Navas, Messi, ronaldo, Cesc fabregas, Ibramovich, Mario Gomez, Koss the boss, gerrard, el sharaway, ballotelli, Buffon, marchesio, chellini, Rooney
ArseneWinger (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Thank you
Hey, my name is Lance. I am 18 years old.
Lived in Kenya most of my life and moved to Australia 3 years ago and loving it.

Current favourite player: Jack Wilshere (Future captain)

All time favourite player: Thierry Henry

Just finished high school and hoping to do sports physiotherapy.

Random fact about me: I am right handed and left footed
I'm left footed and right handed (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nvm I thought you said the opposite. So pretty much same thing
My names Johny and I'm married to Arsenal. People think I'm under the influence of drugs but I'm not. I'm in uni and I have a small scholarship in football management. I like making fun of Spurs and liverpool as it is my god given right as an Arsenal fan. Walcott is the best player in the world and Henry is his mentor.

My embarrasing moment is that my mom walked in to me making love to Arsenal cannon in my room. We did not speak about it for 3 days.

Whoooom can stop my mighty Arsenal?
Hahahahaha  Love it Johny
1 year ago
Lmao this guy, man
Fabby (Arsenal) 1 year ago
LOL classic johny
DrGoons (Arsenal) 1 year ago
My name is sonam, I am a final year medical student. I am from Bhutan(small Himalayan country) and presently in bkk Thailand. I like to play football and enjoy being a unconditional gooner.
Deveus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hey gooners, i've been on this site for quite awhile now, made a few posts only though.... Anyways i've been wanting to change my profile name, don't know how to though. Lol.
Anyways, my name is Andrew Scott Taylor, my dad's english but I was born in Canada and i've been living in Singapore for about 15 years now. I'm 21 this year and i've liked Arsenal since Ljunberg had his red mohawk. Kinda lame reason to start supporting Arsenal but hey, no matter how I started supporting Arsenal, I'm a gooner till I die now.
My favourite player, Henry. But current favorite in Arsenal would be Chambo/Ryo. It would've been RVP but he's really let me and Arsenal down.
Arsenal has given me so many favourite moments, too many to point one out, but it's mostly the games where we've shown real spirit and fight when we lose the lead and take it back. Definitely one of my favorite moments last season would be the return of our King Henry, I remember I was watching his return game in my living room alone. Man that was an ecstatic night.
Worst moment I don't remember, lol. But hey we gooners of all people know that we've had many worst moments along the journey.
Anyways I look forward to the next season and all the discussions we'll be having here. We share the joy and the despair. Gooner till I die!
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wassup Gunners, just thought I should re-do an introduction for this new season I'm Sean Mc from Jamaica and I live in Kingston currently. I've been following Arsenal from 1999 but they became my favourite English team around 2000. I love this club mainly because Wenger has such a passion for giving back to football and he chose Arsenal as the medium to channel his intelligence and wizardry. I can't get enuff of this great team and even when we haven't won a trophy in a while we still beat all the big teams and that's enough bragging rights for me.... When we do win something I think the whole world will be scared of this club and coach and I don't think that will be too long a wait.

My favourite player right now is Diaby. I know he's always injured but he's a beast and players like that don't just fall off, 'cause once he's fit (which is looking like this season hopefully ) he can't be stopped and he's like the evolved version to Patrick Viera.... Just sayin', hehe! Yaya Toure isn't even as good imo but Diaby has all of the qualities to control a game with ease. Wilshire - who is another favourite player of mine - is like that too but once he gets more physical then he'll be impose himself more. I think the squad right now is a great squad and I have many favourites like Arteta, Rosicky, V5, K6, Sagna, Gibbs, Andre Santos, Gervinho and the Ox. I'd love to see the young gunz like Frimpong, Eisfeld, Ebecillio, Aneke, Afobe and Gnarbry (If he gets a chance) get the chance to make a hit real soon too.

Lastly, even if Walcott doesn't stay our squad will still be world class. Wenger know's how to replace players better than any coach I know but it would be nice to see players like Poldi, Giroud and Gervinho bag the goals I'm out!
Octopuss (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Gunners! I'm Kenneth Lee, born and raised in Malaysia. I didn't really follow football until quite recently tbh. Previously all the news I followed were from newspaper, kind of half-supporter of Arsenal since 2006 (I think so can't really pinpoint exact year).

Maybe I don't have friends who really talked about football around me :-\ GB/PS/Computer games, you know? My home doesn't have those satellite TV subscription so I didn't have chance to watch live match needless to say I don't have anyone to watch with either.

I have a wish, to go Emirates to watch Arsenal play once in my life, but not until I have the financial capability to do that

Best moment;
I don't really have one, but watching Henry scored against Leeds earlier this year was really awesome, I almost had tears coming really moved me. For a legend gone so long, came to our rescue in the dying minute of a cup match!

Worst moment;
Probably the night RVP announced his decision to not sign an extension.

Don't really have a fav player atm.

Henry doesn't really count, but I like him alot. Seeing those replays of his amazing goals especially *that* turn-volley against ManUnited really had me saying "how on earth is that possible".

Ps. I'm a Graphic & Web Designer, my personal portfolio site coming soon hehe

Kick4Life - changing lives through football