Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Gooners Around The World! (Introduce Yourself!)
Oohtobeagooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hey guys I'm Muhammad Amin Bin Masran....
From Malaysia....
Currently staying in palmerston north NZ (studying)
Fav player of all time: king henry

Cheers
UnFlic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hi people, Dimitri from Australia here. I'm 22 and have been following Arsenal since the late 90's, pretty much since I was old enough to stay up late and watch Premier League games, being on the other side of the world and everything. Currently studying at Uni and my fav player is Dennis Bergkamp.

Regards
RogerBoulet (Olympique Lyon) 2 years ago
Hey everyone, I'm Bertrand from France (although living in the US). I'm 19 and I support Lyon, Arsenal, and the French National team. I've been supporting Arsenal for as long as I can remember although I really just started following regularly a couple years ago.

My favorite players are Thierry Henry, Cesc Fabregas, Hugo Lloris, Lisandro López, and of course Zinedine Zidane
Blazinguns (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Greetings fellow Gooners. I go by the name Adi. I am from India but currently staying in USA for studies and about to move to France for the same. I am 25 years old male. Current favorite player would be Van the Man Persie. As for my all time favorite it would suffice to say that I worship at the temple of Lord Henry
Redhertz (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Heya I'm Dave (22), I live in south London but I am originally from Nottingham. I am a recent graduate and have been an Arsenal fan since I moved here 4 years ago

My favourite player in the current squad is Jack Wilshere!

Cheers
GoonerZain (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hey every body ! I am Zain Ul Abideen (20) from Lahore, Pakistan ! My favorite Arsenal moment would have to be us beating Barcelona last year at the Emirates ! Worst one is the 8-2 loss to Man Utd.
Fav players: RVP, Henry, pires, Bergkamp !
Dawite (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sup Gooners. I'm Dawite and I live in Winnipeg, Canada. Born and raised here, but from Ethiopia. Been supporting Arsenal for about 5 years now and I'm in University right now. Favourite players in the squad are Vermaelen and Wilshere. All time faves: Fabregas, Henry, Pires, and Kanu!
Fredrikklaw (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hello to one and all Gunners:

My name is Fred and I have been living in this beautiful city of San Diego, California since 1992. But I grew up in West London and have been an Arsenal lover for the past 33 years; cut me and I bleed Arsenal as I always say.

I am, I guess, from what you might call the George Graham era, cutting my life-long Gunner teeth on the Arsenal of Lukic, Seaman, Winterburn, Dixon, Bould, O'Leary, Davis, Rocastle, Merson, Thomas, Wright, and of course, the colossal Tony Adams. I am personally thankful and grateful beyond limits to Arsene Wenger for the truly magnificent job of transforming Arsenal into the powerhouse it is now, and the man who built the basis on what Wenger has been so beautifully building on for the past 15 years; George Graham.

My fantasy football is a game between Graham 11 and Wenger 11 which has been going on for many years and will continue for years to come, and I am quite happy to see it remain and finish Nil, Nil.

Proud to be a Gunner!

Fredrikklaw
Graham (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hey there. I'm Graham. I live on the south coast of england near portsmouth. Most of my family are from london so finding arsenal wasnt too hard. My first year as a supporter was the start of the 1988/89 season. What a way to start eh? Lol
I have been to around 30 matches at either highbury or the emirates.

Best moment live:
1. My first game. Vs leicester 1996 and seeing us win 2-0. One by david platt, and a diving header from tony adams for the second.

2. Seeing eddy get his first goal after his injury.

3. Going to the old c**k pub 5 minutes from highbury stadium and watching on the pub tv us win against leicester to claim the league unbeaten. And then to go to the ground and celebrate with 1000's of cheering gooners!

Worst moments live:
1. Travelling 5 hours to get to a champs league match, be 15 minutes late for the start (vs ajax) only for it to be an awful game and the only action was a missed penalty by henry 4 minutes into injury time in the first half. When we had gone out already to get a pie!

2. Going all the way to cardiff to see arsenal lose the league cup final to chelsea. The match finished late afternoon/evening only there to be problems with the trains and a 4 hour trip home took nearly 9 hours! And I had work in the morning.... With a chelsea fan. Not good

My fave players are as follows

Seaman,
Dixon, adams, sol', winterburn
Merson, vieria, parlour, pires
Overmars, wright, henry, bergkamp, smith

All time fave.... Magic merson! The player as a kid I wanted to be!
Octopuss (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Gunners! I'm Kenneth Lee, born and raised in Malaysia. I didn't really follow football until quite recently tbh. Previously all the news I followed were from newspaper, kind of half-supporter of Arsenal since 2006 (I think so can't really pinpoint exact year).

Maybe I don't have friends who really talked about football around me :-\ GB/PS/Computer games, you know? My home doesn't have those satellite TV subscription so I didn't have chance to watch live match needless to say I don't have anyone to watch with either.

I have a wish, to go Emirates to watch Arsenal play once in my life, but not until I have the financial capability to do that

Best moment;
I don't really have one, but watching Henry scored against Leeds earlier this year was really awesome, I almost had tears coming really moved me. For a legend gone so long, came to our rescue in the dying minute of a cup match!

Worst moment;
Probably the night RVP announced his decision to not sign an extension.

Don't really have a fav player atm.

Henry doesn't really count, but I like him alot. Seeing those replays of his amazing goals especially *that* turn-volley against ManUnited really had me saying "how on earth is that possible".

Ps. I'm a Graphic & Web Designer, my personal portfolio site coming soon hehe
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wassup Gunners, just thought I should re-do an introduction for this new season I'm Sean Mc from Jamaica and I live in Kingston currently. I've been following Arsenal from 1999 but they became my favourite English team around 2000. I love this club mainly because Wenger has such a passion for giving back to football and he chose Arsenal as the medium to channel his intelligence and wizardry. I can't get enuff of this great team and even when we haven't won a trophy in a while we still beat all the big teams and that's enough bragging rights for me.... When we do win something I think the whole world will be scared of this club and coach and I don't think that will be too long a wait.

My favourite player right now is Diaby. I know he's always injured but he's a beast and players like that don't just fall off, 'cause once he's fit (which is looking like this season hopefully ) he can't be stopped and he's like the evolved version to Patrick Viera.... Just sayin', hehe! Yaya Toure isn't even as good imo but Diaby has all of the qualities to control a game with ease. Wilshire - who is another favourite player of mine - is like that too but once he gets more physical then he'll be impose himself more. I think the squad right now is a great squad and I have many favourites like Arteta, Rosicky, V5, K6, Sagna, Gibbs, Andre Santos, Gervinho and the Ox. I'd love to see the young gunz like Frimpong, Eisfeld, Ebecillio, Aneke, Afobe and Gnarbry (If he gets a chance) get the chance to make a hit real soon too.

Lastly, even if Walcott doesn't stay our squad will still be world class. Wenger know's how to replace players better than any coach I know but it would be nice to see players like Poldi, Giroud and Gervinho bag the goals I'm out!
Deveus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hey gooners, i've been on this site for quite awhile now, made a few posts only though.... Anyways i've been wanting to change my profile name, don't know how to though. Lol.
Anyways, my name is Andrew Scott Taylor, my dad's english but I was born in Canada and i've been living in Singapore for about 15 years now. I'm 21 this year and i've liked Arsenal since Ljunberg had his red mohawk. Kinda lame reason to start supporting Arsenal but hey, no matter how I started supporting Arsenal, I'm a gooner till I die now.
My favourite player, Henry. But current favorite in Arsenal would be Chambo/Ryo. It would've been RVP but he's really let me and Arsenal down.
Arsenal has given me so many favourite moments, too many to point one out, but it's mostly the games where we've shown real spirit and fight when we lose the lead and take it back. Definitely one of my favorite moments last season would be the return of our King Henry, I remember I was watching his return game in my living room alone. Man that was an ecstatic night.
Worst moment I don't remember, lol. But hey we gooners of all people know that we've had many worst moments along the journey.
Anyways I look forward to the next season and all the discussions we'll be having here. We share the joy and the despair. Gooner till I die!
DrGoons (Arsenal) 1 year ago
My name is sonam, I am a final year medical student. I am from Bhutan(small Himalayan country) and presently in bkk Thailand. I like to play football and enjoy being a unconditional gooner.
Johny (Arsenal) 1 year ago
My names Johny and I'm married to Arsenal. People think I'm under the influence of drugs but I'm not. I'm in uni and I have a small scholarship in football management. I like making fun of Spurs and liverpool as it is my god given right as an Arsenal fan. Walcott is the best player in the world and Henry is his mentor.

My embarrasing moment is that my mom walked in to me making love to Arsenal cannon in my room. We did not speak about it for 3 days.

Whoooom can stop my mighty Arsenal?
AussieGooner14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hahahahaha  Love it Johny
1 year ago
Lmao this guy, man
Fabby (Arsenal) 1 year ago
LOL classic johny
AussieGooner14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hey, my name is Lance. I am 18 years old.
Lived in Kenya most of my life and moved to Australia 3 years ago and loving it.

Current favourite player: Jack Wilshere (Future captain)

All time favourite player: Thierry Henry

Just finished high school and hoping to do sports physiotherapy.

Random fact about me: I am right handed and left footed
I'm left footed and right handed (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nvm I thought you said the opposite. So pretty much same thing

Kick4Life - changing lives through football