Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Gooners Around The World! (Introduce Yourself!)
Meader01 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hey Everybody, My name is Bradley Meader (prefer Brad), I'm English and am currently living in London (right near the Emirates ) and am currently studying Graphic Design and Media Studies.

I have been an Arsenal fan all my life and for some reason no-one supports Arsenal where I live so most of my friends are Liverpool and Man Utd fans thus I hear boasting and ridicule on a daily basis -_-. I'm generally a nice guy so if you want to chat, gimme a shout .

Favorite Arsenal Player Of All Time: Dennis Bergkamp

Favorite Current Arsenal Player: Andrey Arshavin
SaHac (Hamburger SV) 3 years ago
Hey guys, my name is Sammy (20). I live in Canada, currently studying english, although I did anthropology for a while.

I've been wanting to clarify my club preferences for a while, because although my.... Designated club is HSV, I spend more time in here than any other club. I've been a hamburg fan all my life, but in the west, football isn't represented very well. Whenever I had the chance I would watch EPL, and as you all know, clubs can grow on you. Arsenal was that club. They were special.

I don't want to take away anything from arsenal, but to explain my preferences, arsenal is my absolute favorite club, but HSV is my soul. The two get criss-crossed obviously.... I mean there arent really any hamburg fans where I live, or on this site even.... So that's a little sad, not having anyone to talk about them.... But arsenal is like a morning sun. I don't know what this means, am I a true fan or not, maybe I am, but whatever. This (this group of supporters) is what makes following footy fun, and I wouldnt want any other group of lads. I think I've grown to love arsenal even more since joining FT.

Anyway, fav players right now gotta' be RVP & Nasri
Kasa408 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Name: Kasa

Fav. Players: Almunia haha JK Wright, Pires, Nasri, Henry, van Persie, Keown, Adams etc....

Interesting Fact: I was the only Arsenal supporter in a house full of Manchester United and Liverpool fans. Oh and I started when I was around 4-5 years of age.

GUNNERPERA (Arsenal) 3 years ago
The name is David
From Medellin, Colombia
Currently reside in florida USA

Favorite players are Henry, RVP, and Nasri

Best manager ever is arsene wenger even after everything that has happened we must trust that man
MrFickles (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Dan, 26
German parents but from the US.
Live in North Carolina, USA
I began watching Arsenal because I loved watching Henry play. After three years of watching almost every Arsenal game (and long after Henry departed) I realized I'd become a.... Gooner
J4M35J34L0U5Y (Arsenal) 3 years ago
XxJ4M35J34L0U5YxX/James: mo/usa (Originally from England)
23yo male

Started watching Arsenal in 1997 (10 years old)
Favorite players: Bergkamp, Fabregas, Overmars, Henry, v. Persie (But I love them all)
Tomthedon (Arsenal) 3 years ago
That's quite a screen-name you got their!
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Very creative...
Monkeyyoda (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Heyo, my name is Mike. Iam half American and half dutch (epic combo). Iam 18 years right now.
I was born in America and then moved to china (shanghai + hongkong) and right now iam chillin in holland.
I became a Gooner in 1998 (age of 5). To be Honest I was just following my friends. But after some while I fell in love. Bergkamp, Henry, Pires, Cole, Llungberg and last but not least David Seaman those guys were just awesome.
But my all time favorites are Ashley Cole, Henry and Bergkamp. I know most people hate, cole but I think he's awesome
Cheers
Gunnersja (Arsenal) 3 years ago
My name is Dennis I'm Jamaican.... I support jamaica france and arsenal all the way.... My favs are Henry Cesc Bergkamp Ljumberg sol Campbell, Ozil beckham wilshere gerrard ronaldo (brazil) Pato Zidane Pires kolo toure sagna seaman.... Rivaldo
Whyryanyeah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
My name Is ALdo, I am Indonesia currenly living in ROme. Yet I support Arsenal and France
Gooner10114 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hi guys,

My name is thomas and I live in New York, United States. I'm 17 and go to school in Chicago, but I was born and raised in Hertfordshire just north of London until I was 8. Been an Arsenal and England fan my entire life. I love pretty much all of our team right now, just needs a few tweaks. I loved the team of the late 90s and early 2000s-so much fun to watch and so many iconic players
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hi, I'm Vishal and I like football, women and turtles (in that order).

My fave player of all time would have to be Henry, as a kid he was my greatest inspiration
Shawnconnery (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Imran I am American
Current Favorites: Nasri, RVP, Theo, Ramsey
All-Time: Llungberg Bergkamp, & of course Henry so happy he is in NY these days
Gimmetheloot (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I'm Igor and I'm 21 years old.
I'm from Croatia but I live in Vancouver Canada.
Favorite Arsenal players are Eduardo, Suker, Henry, Walcott, Vermaelen, Wilshere and Nasri
GeuseppeG (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hi, my name is Geuseppe, I'm 22 almost 23 years old. I'm from Bogotá, Colombia and I also live there. I really love Arsenal since the 98's 99's. I'm a huge football fan, since I was a kid I always read, watch and try to play it. I'm a left midfielder .
Fav players: Suker, Henry, Bergkamp, Pires, Petit, Campbell, Vieira, Walcott, van Persie, Vermalelen, and hopefully Wilshere
Barsenal23 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hey you fellow gooners. My faverite teams are arsenal and riverplate. I like in new york. My fave arsenal players of all time is. Kanu and bergcamp. My name is herdley ayton. Bless

Kick4Life - changing lives through football