Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Gooners Around The World! (Introduce Yourself!)
Rworthy32 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I'm Ryan and I am from the US. I went to a boarding school, where some of my friends who are international, introduced me to the game of football. Before their introduction, I was like 95% of Americans: having no interest in "soccer". But once I learned the complexity, excitement, and passion of football, I really began to like it.

I decided to follow Arsenal bc of the way they play the game. Their passing amazes me and although I read that they should become more modern with current play in football, their charisma and attitude on the pitch interests me. My favorite players are Van Persie and Arshavin (I do not know much about the Histroy of Arsenal being relatively new to football).

I also have been following the US soccer team for the last two years and am really happy with their performance in the world cup this summer. We're going TO THE world CUP semis IN brasil IN 2014!
Jarret (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hello all, they call me Jarret. I am a Nigerian but have lived in the US almost all my life. To pick and choose favorites from the current team is difficult, but probably van Persie Fabregas and of course Eboue! Favorite player all time is definitely Henry. Also loved Bergkamp, Bobby Pires, Vieira and Kanu
GunnerBoi78 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hello My name is Kawanis (GunnerBoi78) I'm from the you. S I live in Georgia, I have been a Gunner fan since 1994, always loved the way we play ball and hate how everyone is always given Arsene a hard time like they don't remember the good times. Gonner4Life
Gooner94 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hi I'm kath. Live in england and hav all my life. Been a gooner all my life. Fav players at the mo.... Walcott, wilshere and chamakh. All time favs.... Henry nnd berkamp.
Fact: me and gibbs share the same birthday
Suzagooner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I kinda guessed that you might like Theo!
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
What's poppin! I'm Sean.... I'm from Kingston, Jamaica but I love travelling. Arsenal is most definitely my fav club team, I feel that Arsene Wenger is one of the best coaches ever and I'm getting to appreciate footytube more every time I log in because I've never seen so much arsenal fans in one place expressing themselves,

Every current Arsenal player is a joy to watch and also past players as well.... But the ones that stand out in my head mostly are Bergkamp, Viera, RVP, Fabregas, Nasri, Rosicky, Arshavin and the future of Arsenal - Wilshire
Dilwik (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hi, My name is Andika.
Although it is too late, but let me introduce myself.
I'm 24 why. Oh. And 2nd generation Chinese born in Indonesian, same case with Koscielny on France.
Current Favorites: I would say Cesc, RVP, Song, Arshavin(especially when he played against Liv.... ^^).
Going to be my fav: Wilshere and Nasri.
All-time Fav: Henry, Bergkamp, Batistuta, and Nesta(My first fav player).

Glad to know you all.... Hope this years will be our year.
Arsenal gunning my life
Zilch (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Hi! My name is Stephen, I'm from England originally but now residing in Australia. I play premier 3s football locally. I'm 29 yrs old and studying computer science. My favourite arsenal player currently would have to be Arshavin but I always loved Marc Overmars
Tenzpas (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hey fellow gooners,

I'm Tenzing Passang. My grandparents are from Tibet but I was born and raised in the small himalayan state of Sikkim, India. Currently living in New York City. I'm 22 years old.

My favorite players are Henry, Ljungberg, Nasri, Reyes and Wilshere.
Zakulon (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hi my name is Zak and I live in New Orleans, Louisiana USA
I am a musician and have toured all over the world you can check out some of my music if you like. Maybe I can write and Arsenal song one day
My favorite player is Cesc Fabregas he has the vision

Sjsung (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Awesome!
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
My name is peter, from Tanzania, currently living in malaysia studying law.... My favourite current arsenal players are wilsher, nasri
But the people who made me arsenal fans are henry and viera
Cloudst 3 years ago
As you all know I am cloudst but I have a real name and that is nabid (nabeed if you want to say it out for loud some reason )

I currently live in Montreal Quebec Canada and I might be the only québécois on the site

Anyways I'm a student studying business admin 1st year

My current favorite player for arsenal is jack wilshere

My all time favorite player for arsenal are Tony adams and David seaman
Emmetwb (Arsenal) 3 years ago
My names Emmet I'm irish currently living in budapest, hungary studying pharmacy.
Favourite players are walcott, wilshere and vermalaen. Of all time the wizard that is Thierry only man who could get away with handballing in a world cup game and get away with it!
Fabby (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Sup peeps, I'm scottish and live in glasgow, scotland.
Glasgow is home city to rangers and celtic for those who don't know
I'm currently studying in my penultimate year of networking at university.
I was scouted by rangers at one point, but my parents didn't think i'd make it and thought it would jeopardise my grades at school, yea I'm a bit of a 'smart' guy if you want to put it that way lol.
I originally supported juventus and still do though not as much, back in the zidane, del piero, nedved era, when they were actually good. I have met Del Piero himself, which is one my most proud moments in life
Since I was 12 years old I became an arsenal fan and have since become a hardcore supporter.
Favourite players are Del Piero, King Henry, Fabregas, Bergkamp and young wilshere.
Deutschbag (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I'm Collin. I am 26. I am from Oregon, USA, but just moved to Los Angeles, California. (I don't like it here, Oregon was much better)
I love Arsenal and have for some years now. All my friends know that too, because I am slowly converting them
My favorite player has to be Cesc Fabregas. I really like Rosicky, Arshavin, RVP, Verma, and Vela as well. One of my new favorites is Chamakh. I also started soccer life as a Juve fan.... I really liked Paval Nedved. He was great on his day.

Arsenal can't really do wrong by me, I will always love them. They really are a beautiful club. My all time favorite gunner is Titi Henry! He made me love the Arsenal
Tigermelon (Arsenal) 3 years ago
My name is Marie and I'm norwegian, so didn't exaclty grow up with "sexy football" (if you don't count mud wrestling as sexy). Anyways at the point being I'm in Barcelona trying to learn freakin español -. -
Anyways.... Favourite player? No clue! Whoever scores the goals and keeps the spirit high But I must say that Arshain, Nasri and Robin are my pointbeing favourites as their names are good for screaming xP

Kick4Life - changing lives through football