Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fulham V Arsenal, Jan 2
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I must say the great alan shearer is such a good spot on pundit. The way he sees all the chances and the game itself is absolutely amazing. Now wonder he has the highest goal scorer record. He should be out there managing a team. Btw result was unfair against arsenal.... Had the gervinho penalty been given, would've been a different game. Fulham took their chances so credits to them
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 2 years ago
He tried managing newcastle and they got relegated didn't they?
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Shearer is awful. So biased toward the big teams and newcastle
Chrisjuw (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Wow the rivalry among the London clubs is surely getting hotter, gonna' love it
This comment has been removed.
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sorry, try thinking more.    Senseless unfounded comments digust me.
DeathTheKIDD (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Even before the red card fulham were on it.... The red card simply gave them more room to find their passes and press towards the arsenal goal
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Djourou is really horrible.... Arsenal should really get rid of him like for us trying to get rid of Bosingwa....

But on the other hand, Coquelin is class, I think he'll be a starter if he keeps this form since he I'm sure he won't be injury prone like Gibbs.

And Arsenal really deserved the penalty, unfortunate. Lastly, I still quite don't get why some ppl hate Koscielny, I really think he's impressive, and Arsenal did get him on a free transfer....
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal fans used to hate Koscielny because he was mistake-prone last year. But that was his first year in epl, he has matured tremendously over the year and now is our second best CB after Vermaelen
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Djourou gets a horrible rep since Walcott utterly fails to cover the flank. DJ really isn't bad considering he is playing out of position and has to make up for Walcott's failings
Kayteo (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Djorou had a stretch of fantastic form last season before he had that shoulder injury in the united game. Still young, has quality and yes, walcott does him no favours
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We should have gotten a penalty with Gervhino, but that's football. Djorou can't play RB, he's too big, too slow, and lacks agility. But with all the injuries what can we do? Can't believe Vermaelen got injured again. A good player is only as good if he is on the pitch, this is getting ridiculous...
Practice makes perfect
Brewcrew (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Bad second yellow. Not a good yellow. Zamora is full of it
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Sorry mate but first yellow was completely warranted and he had some warnings before his sending off
0restes11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
And the gervinho penalty?
It went from bad to worse 4 djourou to get sent off
1Gunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Gervinho was foulded early. Bad second yellow. Don't worry. We will come 3rd or 4th this year. I really wanna catch Tott. Lol
Rudd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yes! Lol
Rudd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
But I must admit that was a penalty for gerviniho
I agree it was a penalty. I also think Djourou deserved his two yellow cards. You could see Djourou's pulling on the Fulham player with his hand before he got his second yellow
Sameoldarsenal (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wenger needs to stop whinging. The red card wolves had against them was a joke. Now they have had a taste of their own medicine and the typical gooners cry like babies. Aaaagaagagagagagagaga
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Look at his name and tell me he's a real fan
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I mean my name is irrelevant but his just screams "I'm A troll, hello!"
0restes11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
.... Really? Did you even watch the replay? Tell me how that is not a penalty? And dude.... For an arsenal supporter this game was important and would have changed the game.... He aint whinging for no reason.... If it wasnt a penalty then ok...
Muaadly (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Did you just set up that account to especially tell people how bad arsenal are?
Sameoldarsenal (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Cry us a river arsenal fans how mnay decisions go your way all the time. What goes around comes around I feel for the bottom half clubs they seem to have no voice when bad decision after bad decision goes against them for clubs such as arsenal, chelsea man you. Premier league is corrupt
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
People are pointing fingers at de Gea, and right there, a good and confident keeper like Szczesny just flapped at the corner, similiar to de Gea, proving THEY ARE ALL JUST human! Stop jumping to conclusions!
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Szczesny is still a far better keeper at this stage, I can't even remember the last time he made a mistake...
Kayteo (Manchester United) 2 years ago
There was a howler vs. Birmingham that I remember.

But seriously devil, the fact that you come here to defend de gea sounds really desperate
Kings (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Fulam- 21 attemts on goal  Shezny - 1 flap  Blakburn - 3 attemts on goal  The gay - 5or6 flaps    Sheza wins...
Muaadly (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm an arsenal fan, I think de gea and scezny are equal on paper, de gea is just having confident issues, all he needs is one game to be his best. But if he doesn't sceznys gap over him will just get bigger and bigger, until it will become impossible to compare the two
Rooneycan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Help! Video won`t play I can`t see the highlights

Kick4Life - changing lives through football