Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fulham V Arsenal, Jan 2
Guidas (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I can't watch this video because of my region? I live about half an hour from the game that was played
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That cracked me up.... Thanks for making my night
IDmnck (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Same here. Like. Where the f**k am I from? Bloody Narnia?
2 years ago
Lol
Kangarooman (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Overconfident Arsenal?
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nahh, when you barely scrape a win at QPR your are anything but overconfident
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lee probabt or whatever he's last name is needs to spend sometime reffing in the championship, but we needed to kill the game of at halftime
TheSilentShadow (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Arsenal should really think about strengthening their defence in this transfer window
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Preaching to the choir.... Sigh
Basquiat (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Goddamn it djourou
[account-removed] 2 years ago
What is it with reffs hating Arsenal? No penalty for Gervinho yet djourou got two yellows for barely any contact
Arsenal1901 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Agreed penalty be he went down awkwardly, got to be able to sell it, or just shoot it,
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Koscielny.... The worst signing ever !
Insanee (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Are you high?
Odelito (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
What about squillaci?
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I don't know mate, pretty sure Koscielny is one of your most promising defensive talents. I've seen him play two positions effectively at once in some games! He covers a wing and the centre
Rambo7 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Zamora is diver!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Footnote: In the coming, Satanic Religion of Antichrist, satan will be scrambled once again as sanat becomes the head of a Luciferic heirarchy. Satan -- santa --- sanat-- HO HO HO !
Viczhoel (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Great game by Fulham. They had so many chances there. No doubt this is their win, even though the red card indeed gave extra pressure to Arsenal. The commentator was right though, gervinho needs to be a bit more decisive when the condition asks him to. Hope the comeback of Henry gave Arsenal the arsenal they so much needed in front
Insanee (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Phil Dowd in disguise?
Arsenal1901 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Dear Djourou: You don't need to grab that him! Let the ball role to your keeper, you got a idiotic yellow you can't foul like that  
Yoyoyo17 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Gk had bad game
Ajaxgooner (Ajax) 2 years ago
Maaaaaaan just when I think things are going our way this happens....  s**t is peak
Aerofred2002 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal should have been up like 4 - 0 before all this misfortune unraveled. That red card was really fishy, but I don't know what Wenger needs to do in order to instil that killer instinct into his squad

Kick4Life - changing lives through football