Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fulham V Arsenal, Jan 2
Slashaxl99 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not a penalty...
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Oh well let's flykick each other down in the box shall we? The ref won't call it unless he has slow motion replay which he doesn't but it was a blatant penalty
XWilshere (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Relax guys. This might be a repeat of another exciting transfer window which woke Wenger when Arsenal got thrashed 8-2. Let's all hope that this defeat serves as a wake up call to both Wenger and the stingy board to buy some quality players.... And get rid of all the deadwood. " We have a big squad. " Ya right. This is the reason why Fabregas left. The club no longer has the hunger and ambition to win titles. If this carries on, I don't see Van Persie staying either
GOAAL (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why dousn't he just sell some sht players like squillachi and keep decent prospect ones on bench mertesacker buy samba who wanted to leave. Gotze and possibly a good link up player second striker similar to berkhamp that can link up gervingo walcott and vantastic without him honestly I don't know where we'll be
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Incredible!
Isenblud (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Someone please put up a good video
JKTan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wenger really needs to inject some new quality blood this january. Just like man-united. Atleast wenger did mention whom he's targeting rather than fergie's 'you'll never read my mind' approach.... *sigh.

Honestly even though I'm a united fan, I still miss the glorious arsenal era of henry, bergkamp, vieira, keown, campbell, pires, ljungberg, overmars etc. That's the "barcelona" back then. Watching them play always sent shivers down my spine. Arsenal vs man-utd back then were simply epic. Nistelrooy vs henry. Both easily netted 20-30 goals every season. Now that's the arsenal I would love to see again!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Fulham 2 - 1 Arsenal: Extended Highlights (MOTD) and Full Match. (Video) -->Link: bit.ly/qkX1XO

Premier league: BBC Match of the Day (MOTD). (02.02.2012 - Bank Holiday Monday) -->Link: bit.ly/qkX1XO
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
EdTheFan (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
   (MoTD)
THenry14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You're a true fan, props for stayin on point
EdTheFan (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
THenry14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That goes for all the others that posted links, this was just the first one I saw lol
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thanks neighbour
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
That red card was rubbish. Djourou's tackle was worthy of a yellow but not a second yellow
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 2 years ago
True but fulham had an excellent second half and deserved their goals, arsenal can blame themselves : / Lots of surprises in the premier league
121barca 2 years ago
Why did arsenal sell senderos again? And on a free transfer? Wow what a bargain
Lordyjordy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why do so many barca fans comment on arsenal games?

Normally negative as well....

What is it about arsenal that winds you up so much?

Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The fact that they can't beat you without the ref sending someone off
Yes I agree....

Anyway I would hardly call senderos a bargain,

Not bad for fulham on a free but hardly a top defender.

This result for me highlights the strength of the league especially after other recent results. Every games a war
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
@Reddevil278

What happened in Wembley?

@Lordyjordy

And no not many barcelona fans have negative comment towards arsenal
GOAAL (Arsenal) 2 years ago
These barca fans don't know sht about players besides mesi and ronaldo let them be confused about sandaraus
@reventon

Ok barca are the better team I'm not disputing that....

But you say that not many barca fans have negative comments to about arsenal is just wrong.

Look through previous threads and you will see.
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Along with Cygan, Silvestre and Squillaci, Senderos was one of the worst defenders I have ever seen in an Arsenal shirt. The gunners were lucky to be rid of him
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I used to think senderos is a horrible defender, back when he was with arsenal, but now it looks like he's not that bad.... I recalled arsenal always sign a lot of young talents but have no faith nor patience to wait for the good thing to happen.... If so, signing vintage huntelaar and henry is their best signing technique then...
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
"I can't stand it. I just can't stand it" as Charlie Brown would say. Absolutely shattering, but let's not demoralise ourselves.    Coyg
Stephane (Manchester United) 2 years ago
True the referee screwed really bad there with 2 wrong decisions. 1st the penalty which he did not gave when senderos fouled Gervinho then the 2nd mistake the referee did was the red card for Djourou's challenge. Damn it I wish for 2012 camera can finally be introduced in this noble sport !
Imnotu (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Excellent match.

The kind of match which typifies Arsenal in recent years,

RVP is the only clinical forward Arsenal have, the others are a) lacking in confidence be) bad.... See) not clinical enough.

If Arsene Wenger bought just 3 players, such as Goetze, Podolski and Samba/Cahill. Arsenal will definately be title contenders next year.

Wenger needs to look at Arsenal, 4th place isn't good enough. With a fantastic stadium, huge fan-base, players such as RVP.come on Arsene, make it a good new year for football fans
Ramzzie (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This is sad if van persie doesn't score we always lose or tie the other players are bad luck and what is jourou and squalachi doing in arsenal damn when ever they play I'm shaky I didn't even want the other players to pass the ball to jourou his that back
Kisho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
   (MoTD)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football