Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Fulham V Arsenal, Jan 2
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Arsenal lost.... Anything new?
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Italians are sissies, anything new?
Mohsink (AC Milan) 2 years ago
One comment about a single team, gets a reaction about an entire nation. Typically EPL
GunningAditya (Arsenal) 2 years ago
'cause we know about the fixing in Italian league
Epl supporters troll best!
True that WetporridgeCTID

Also Mohsink, you should've seen the hate coming from AC Milan towards English people when Spurs, the underdogs, crushed you guys at the San Siro.

If you are interested, you can go to the Red & Black Forums (big forum for just Milan supporters) and look up the discussions on the Tottenham match from way back at the beginning of the year. There is ridiculous amounts of racism and sexism and insults thrown at English people in general, particularly English women. I've yet to see abuse of that level from the forums of any English team.
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Wtf? He said something about arsenal not the whole epl, calm down
2 years ago
@SuperSpurs 2 wrongs don't make a right
Your 1st comment just erased any credability your 2nd comment had
I've seen plenty of discrimination towards italians on here from english fans and if we all went by your logic I guess the comments made towards english people are warranted because of that?
3rd grade logic at best.
Even sadder that you got so many likes for that
"I've seen plenty of discrimination towards italians on here from english fans"

Give me a couple examples and I will dig up everything from the red and black forums. I guarantee you what I find will be far worse.

And no I didn't say anything was right, just that it's kind of hypocritical for an AC fan to be complaining about insults from EPL fans when Serie A fans are just as, if not more, offensive!

Can't believe you didn't get that, do you have a high school diploma?
2 years ago
You didn't need to say anything and I can assure you I have much more education than you jugding from your posts. The AC fan pointed out that you shouldn't have generalized an entire country from one football related comment (though, he also made the mistake of generalizing with his epl comment) and you went on to blab about some comments a few idiot users made in the past as if it's supposed to be relevant here. There are bad fans everywhere and your first post (the one that started this whole thing) proved you are no different, so you don't even have the right to bring it up/complain about it because that would make you a hypocrite as well. Unfortunately for you nothing you can say can justify anything you've written
By the way I have a few other things I could think of doing right now rather than digging up ancient posts to try and prove a useless point, so thanks but no thanks
I thought we're gonna' open up the new year with some win, but resulted in a loss sigh
Anyway, Sagna and Verminator should be back soon, so the defence will improve soon
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
No long highlights yet?
Mirulmad (Arsenal) 2 years ago
All the midfielder and attackers were looked nervous and couldn't compose and therefore, lost the ball, dispossessed and got ourselves into trouble. Cause the defenders to work hard and once the defenders get the ball out of the penalty for us to attack, they did it again, and lost the ball again. This happened in the 2nd half.

And for Djorou's sent off, it was never ever a yellow even
Mirulmad (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It was only KOS doing his job ytd for me. Koscielny is the one consistent and stay focused much in the game ytd
Winger24 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I came here to give a rubbish to arsenal...
ChIeFSmOkInGCaR (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Beautiful strike ftw
Parajuli (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Fulham deserve win today
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I am angry!    Loan and sign some players in Jan for the ambition and immediate quality!
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Why is Walcott becomes worst and worst?  He is just rubbish in this game. What a waste
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I know
That's what happened to him in my fifa 12 league play
Referees? Come on. You can say that about every game in every league. Wenger just does not know what to di with his inconsistent players that he signs or praises anymore.

Except, arteta, rvp, koscelny, vermilinator, wilshire, . The rest are just like hooy s**t buckle up its gonna' be wild. Ie mertesacker gonna' score today on a corner since he is the tallest man on the fcuking field? Nope. Is ramsey gonna' provide any good passes well I hope so out of the 100. Is walcott gonna' be replacd by arshavin.... Were screwed either way. I donno there has to be some cleansing with this team. Otherise, sit back and relax with the frustrations of wengers arrogance. I like wnger but fucks sake he is testing my patince.... Gotta' smoke more herb, rastafari
IDmnck (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I remember reading a comment on the Swansea v Spurs match by an Arsenal Fan. He was boasting at how Arsenal's going to jump over Spurs and Thrash Jol's Fulham by some scoreline. LOL. You gotta' jump over Chelsea 1st. And thrash? You got beat in Injury time.

PS: If you don't want your team to be judged on how you did in one game. Then don't do it to other teams. Karma kicks ass bro
JKTan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Couldn't agree more.... Matter fact recently alot of ego arsenal fans boasted & acted like a** in united thread as well when we lost to blackburn.... Then chelsea thread when they lost to villa.... Then city thread as well when they lost to ji.... Don't know what's their problem actually but well.... Look whose falling down now?
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Exactly.... The way how the game is going lately you can't celebrate another team's lost because it's coming back to bite you. We (Chelsea) are in no position to laugh or criticise
Funorb2010 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Does anybody know where I can watch the extended highlights?  
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Get over it, its time to enjoy being losing. You can't expect consistent performance all the time, I read disgraceful comment about ref being this, ref being that, and how Arsenal should brought in new player because this player doesn't score or do well...
Kinky (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I might get slandered for this, but fulham is a very good team and any team should not look down on them that's what chelsea did and they drew us and the gooners as you can see got beat.... By the looks of it dembele and ruiz are going to be some great players if they keep working on their game.... And btw theo walcott should give up football and run track ffs this boy looks faarking lost when ever he reaches the 18 yard box, then he shits himself and cuts the ball back lol have a go at goal boy, well actually he can't cause he's one of the worst finishers in the epl
Weezer (Liverpool) 2 years ago
They beat us 1-0 as well
Fadinho89 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm not defending the walcott or what, but to be honest, everytime walcott gets the ball, 3 players chase him in all directions. Even great ronaldo or legendary messi 95% will not get past 3 players crowding all over them at this current stage of football
Madridista9 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago

Kick4Life - changing lives through football