Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA/PES/FM 13 Adventures
Anton (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Cause I like a challenge I started a season on fifa13 with Chesterfield on Legendary Difficulty for the board and the matches. I have won 5 league titles. 1 domestic cup. 3 continental cups and got promoted from League 2 to the premier League. It took me 6 seasons to get into the top flight but I made it. I made money from getting the free agents and selling them for money. I'm currently in my 13th season as Chesterfield manager and have signed the Regens of all the following players : Ronaldo, Messi, Maicon, Marcelo, Lampard, Ribery, Vidic, Cazorla, Mertesacker, De Rossi and Remy
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 1 year ago
About to finish my first season with Lille. 2 points ahead of PSG, heading into the last game of the season. Dang, I havent touched it for weeks :S Too scared, I'll eff it up
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 1 year ago
(FM13 btw
AussieGooner14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
George1886 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I started with Panathinaikos on FM. No money what so ever! 2M budget if I'm not mistaking, plus -3 at the start of the season. Only signed a left back for free in the first season and promoted a lot of youngsters. Kapino (GK) becomes legend and I think he is good for a back up at least for a big team, fourlanos AMC becomes very good as well, plus some other players which at least for Panathinaikos became all good enough. I have always managed to qualify for Champions League which the club receives around 15M and increases the budget for the following year. As I continue with a limited budget for signings and contracts, what I did was to sign at least 2-3 17 year olds every season that potentially will help the club. And it worked tremendously. Anws here are my seasons so far:

1st year: finished 2nd - won the Greek cup - Finished 3rd in champions league knocked out last 16 in Europa
2nd year: won the league - eliminated from cup - Knocked out at last 16 in champions league
3rd year: won the league - won Greek cup - last 8 of champions league
4th year: won the league - eliminated from cup - Finished 3rd in champions league knocked out last 4 in Europa
5th year: won the league - won Greek cup - last 4 of champions league
6th year: managed to pay all my debts and got a team of an average 24 years old. Some players are wanted by Arsenal, chelsea, dortmund etc but I'm not selling them I'm aiming for the champions league! hehe
DANAFC (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hi everyone, this forum looks a bit dead so I've logged back on to (hopefully) revive it and give me something to read about.

So, I am currently in about October 2016, and quite a lot has happened.

I was at Udinese until around March 2015 when I got bored of it and applied for a job at Valencia. Luckily they accepted and I had a look at my new squad. The AI seemed to be anti-pace, with Soldado and Dzeko up front in a 4-4-2. I finished the season a poor 7th and they gave me the new objective for the season: finish mid table! I couldn't believe it, but I quickly snapped up Manolo Gabbiadini and the 19 year old wonderkid Andrea Pisanu, both strikers and both quick. I also signed a new left back.

In January I signed a few more players, Danilo and M'villa the best. I finished that season 3rd, but what came next shocked me the most. I had to win the treble, and I was given 42 million to do it. I made a lot of changes, so here is the new squad.

4-2-3-1
Gk: Guaita 86
Full backs: Melgarejo 81 and Danilo 83
CBs: Inigo Martinez 84 and some guy rated 88 who has a really wierd name
Cdms: Banega 86 and M'villa 85
Lam: Neymar 90
Cam: Ramirez 85
Ram: Shaquiri 85
St: Pisanu 82
The bench includes Fegouli 83 and Lukaku 82

Hopefully can win the treble with this!
AussieGooner14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
So I got really bored the other day and decided to play FIFA 09 for shits and giggles.
So I wanted to check who was in my team in Manager mode and in the starting XI I found Squillaci with an overall of 88 Also Arshavin was 91
StageFright1203 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hahaha that's brilliant mate! This makes me want to fire up my old Xbox and play some FIFA 07. I had a sweet team back then, and probably an even better team on FIFA 05
Canook (Arsenal) 1 year ago
So just curious how everyone's FM careers are going?

Heres mine:

I am in my fourth season as Real Betis' Head coach

1st season: 8th place

2nd season: 3rd place, Won Spanish cup

3rd season: 2nd place, Won Spanish Cup, Won Spanish Super cup, Eliminated in Champions league round of 16

Current season: In 1st place (February), on pace to win the league. About to play in Champs league quarter finals. I also made it through to the Spanish cup finals again and am going to win it for the 3rd time in a row

After my 3rd season I was offered a job at Arsenal after Wenger retired (I turned it down). Finished runner up as coach of the year x2

I mostly play either a 4-3-3 with two CM's (dlp+cm or BWM)and an AP or IF in the hole behind my ST or a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond formation (with 1 WB for some width) depending on my wingers fitness or how defensive I want to play.

So post what you guys have been up to!
[account-removed] 1 year ago
I recently completed F. I. F. A. 13 manager mode with Northampton Town, hard difficulty. Only played as manager! It was tough, but managed to bring home nineteen domestic cups, (4 were J. V. Paint and Football league cup), only three European cup. Did not finish as legend, but it was interesting how everything plays out.
Next time, Bundesliga!
Very strange times on my career mode:

I was managing udinese, so of course I had luis muriel, who was top scorer and had gone up to 81 by january, his value was 15 million.
With a few days of the window left man city put in a 15m bid, I counter bid with an optimistic 30.
Of course they accept
So I put in bids for reus, pato, podolski, suarez, and none come off, so I was left with di natale and fabbrini for the rest of the season.

Did I mention getting approached by p$g in november?

I finished 5th to qualify for the europa league, and in my second season I signed a few big names in remy, paulinho and alaba.

In january remy is top scorer and his value is 15m. You know what happens next. Only it was barca and they offered 30m straight away.

So I got leandro damiao but he's slow and not great really :/

Freaky or what?
Omar (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Freaky in what way?
Well both remy and muriel were bought for 30m, they were both top scorer when I sold them and they both lasted half a season
Tecko (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Playing BvB on Manager Mode and moved it to the EPL.

Bought Walcott, Ox and Tex from Arsenal, and also Luis Muriel who is a beast.

Young talented squad, but I can't get the best out of them, probably I just suck at FIFA
ILikeTurtles (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Man, my Arsenal Fifa 13 career mode on Xbox has broken. Not quite sure what's up with it but as I go to "next match" it freezes in the same spot every time. Its a shame really because I'm in 2016 at the end of the season, have an amazing squad including some players from the youth team that have potentials of 92+.

Has anyone had problems like this? I have the game saved to hardrive and I have tried with a different Fifa disc and that still didn't work.

Bloody shame really
Omar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So, as Thomas Schaaf, I was sacked by Werder Bremen because I finished mid-table and my FIFA Pro in my "Be-A-Pro" has orange skin.    Yep.
AussieGooner14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wilshere is trolling me on career mode. Two seasons ago he wanted to leave so I had to sell him to Bayern. Bought him back the next season and a season later he decides to leave again! This time to Madrid. This also happened in FIFA 12.

Damn you unrealistic EA!
Gunning4Glory (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Can't you just say no to him?
AussieGooner14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nah the board forced me to sell him. Such an Arsenal board thing to do haha
StageFright1203 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wilshere threatened to quit with me but I convinced him to stay by winning the league. Such an Arsenal board thing to not do!
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Since my udinese did not work out unfortunately I am now gonna' play the fiorentina
Cloudst 2 years ago
What your quitting with Udi already?
The save broke well my whole laptop had trouble so I thought jovetic  Turns out he is s**t
Cloudst 2 years ago
Haha excuses
No excuses where struggling with goals and they actually have a lower wage bill than udi LOL
I, for some reason, started playing Ultimate Team again.
Although, I just won everything with Valencia in Manager Mode(after 4 season there).
Anyone else playing UT or are you guys just sticking to manager mode?
DANAFC (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ultimate team FTW! Although its pretty much a pace game.... Again

There's a thread dedicated to ut on the chelsea forum if you wanna check it out
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I played a bit of FUT, before EA decided to start being a piece of crap and started throwing me out on every game on the server post that horrendous patch. And of course, the support is zero, it being EA and all
@Dan: Really? Everyone I've faced with pacy players hasn't been able to use it. Maybe I'm just good at slide tackling?

@Magneto: I have that problem with the single player matches, not the 1v1 online
Its more in seasons than tournaments really, removing single matches was a bad idea because now everything is competitive in ut D:
But I like it competitive...
Well the most annoying player i've found is alex esswein from the bundesliga Link: www.futhead.com/fifa/players/6930/
Cloudst 2 years ago
Hahah he's annoying in real life too
HA, I've got him on my German squad.

Anywho, I finally see the pace game in 1st/2nd Division. Had to get new defenders and everything...
ILikeTurtles (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I've started playing Pro Clubs on fifa online, actually a lot of fun if you play with friends and not just randomers. If you play with randomers no-one passes lol and just gets tackled and run way way way out of position
I lost 5-0 to ac milan dam you why is muriel out for nearly a year
Cloudst 2 years ago
I told you creative midfielder why you NO listen?!?!?!?
Yeouch for the scoreline and the injury. Btw, my copy just arrived. You guys don't make me envious anymore
Cloudst 2 years ago
Haha who you playing as Mag?
I did listen I went out and got ekdal he is good enough and he did not injured in that game mag some one called cloudst forgot to tell me he is out for 18 to 20 months
And I got my revenge in the league beat them 4-2 with buttner scoing two goals
Cloudst 2 years ago
Muahahahha I got my first win of the season beat Augsburg 2-0
2-0 vs augsburg anyone can do that
Cloudst 2 years ago
Pffffffff coming from a guy who lost to milan with Udinese
Lol yer I did but probaly casue I had coda in goal and ambro scored some worldys
Nice one, Cloudst! Did you have enough funds to buy anyone at all? And 13goals, playing with udinese. Didn't know that. Some good talented players in that squad for sure! Any young 4* kiddies I can steal in my save?

Hah. I'm taking the boring route and playing with Spurs. The staff's ratings are horrendous. Glad to see they made the academy as top class this time around. Was 3* last time around. So I got rid of all the staff and brought in my own. Only way the kiddies will grow

Btw, steam account is Magneto1080, if you wanna add up.
Cloudst 2 years ago
I had enough to buy Christian Clemens and bring one player on loan but that was it. TBH my frankfurt squad is filled with some great players like Meier and Jung just needed to adjust the tactics

Kick4Life - changing lives through football