Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA/PES/FM 13 Adventures
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Blackpool are very fun to play as. I've built my team defensively and we usually play a slow game until the 60th-70th minute when we score the goal. It's fun
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm sure you have brought them back to the EPL?
Nastytrick01p (Everton) 2 years ago
I'm sure he's brought them back to the EPL?
Dilwik (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Anyone know where I can get face pack for FM 12? Thanks
DANAFC (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I really want this too. Skool normally knows this stuff
Link: www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=cat&id=10...

Here they are, categorized by league nations
I found a more convenience link:

Link: www.footballmanagerfanboys.net/discussion/topic/29...

This link is quite complete but still some players picture are not there.

About the club logo, how to put it into my folder? I try alot but my FM still can't detect the club logo..
Extract to:
Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2012 / Data / Graphics / Pictures / Facepacks*

*make separated folders for them like:
If facepacks = Facepacks
If club logos = Logos
If club kits = Kits

It must look like this

And then......
Ingame:
Preferences/ Display & Sound / untick "use skin cache" and tick "always reload skin on confirm"
Ok.... Thanks.... I will try this later when I'm back
I'm pretty lucky to get this guy, Fatah Benny Potenial Ability of 185, and I signed him on a compensation of around 1m

And I will get younes belhanda for free on 1st july 2015...
Lol I already have belhanda in my team, for 18m from wolves
Actually I got lot of wonderkid but I just wonder will they fulfil their potential. I got one with 198 potential ability with 108 current ability (got this data from genie scout). I doubt he will improved to his potential. And I realize the progres rate are important attribute from genie scout
That's awesome. 198 PA, you should really keep hold of him and let him play games, like cup games until he's like 21 when he's really ready. How old is he? 17?

The highest I have is I think 189, which is a Brazilian regen. Ramsey also has a really high PA too
He's 16 year old. Right now I play till 2015 and I have lot of cartoon player with at least 180 PA.
Next time I will get the screen shoot for you
By 2020, the whole line up will be filled with regens, and the players that we had at the beginning will be coaches and managers
So I recently got new Saudi arabian owners I'm my fm12 arsenal team, and they have given me a transfer budget of 200m. But the problem is, I don't know who to buy even if I have all that money
Gunning4Glory (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Messi, at a more serious note get a lot of scouts and the best coaches
^ lol Messi is like 28 years old now (5th season). No point signing him, even if he has the skill, its just a waste of 200m on one players.

I might invest at least less than 50m or less on youth signings, since my u18 and reserves are crap !. Lol I only get 1 good youngster every time when the new youths come in.

And maybe 40m in for signings ONLY required players. Might by a new defender, and DM (jack rodwell please, because I'm clamped down by the HG rules) Sell some old/unwanted players = 15m in reuturn.

Rest is for salaries and for the club
Decide to manage a national team for once, and I'm already doing well so far.
2 wins in a row, first was a scrappy win against Austria, and now a well deserved win against Brazil.

Gunner3 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So after I started FM12 for the first time (commented on the main wall), I decided to start all over again.

Won the FA Cup and League Title with Arsenal. Brought in Podolski who scored 49 goal ands 11 assists, Ganso (okay, good passing but still young), and Diego Lopez who was amazing.

Season ended and acquired Ben Arfa, Bender, and this amazing dutch kid that was 15 (check u18s and you'll find him he has crazy stats). So close to having a great sqaud....

Then my comp's hard drive crashed and everything deleted! I guess I should have saved it as a network game? Idk. So mad haha.
Gunner3 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Oh yeah and Kos scored 10 goals and had 5 assists, not bad for a central defender
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You know what I dislike about FM that dam squad registration it really limits on you on who you can go out and buy sometimes and you can not fill up your team with brazilians and argentinas it sucks
Haha, lets you understand the frustrations of real managers better though!
Lol homegrown rules bring in the reality for the game
Wish you could turn it off a retro game mode of sorts
Cloudst 2 years ago
FFP next FM dear god O__O
I'm interested as to how The ffp will work in fm. Rip sugar daddy clubs
‪Arsenal‬'s new 12-13 home/away kits for Football Manager 2012 3D match engine, created by Mantralux:

Download link: https://t.Co/73SYVWdy

Credit to Skool, just thought it would be good to put it in here for those that didn't see it
Spread the word of good
George1987 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hey guys its my first time on this forum so please don't call me stupid but how can I show you guys my screenshots from FM12? I'm with arsenal and I won the league with only one defeat and 4 draws, 103 total points, 118 goals for and 24 against! I just want to show you one player! I think he is not real and he's a fm player but man.... Bought him for 24M at age 18, crap first season but then GOOD LORD! 167 appearances (with subs included) 130 goals, 65 assists and the best thing is, he is still 22!
You can take a screenshot and upload it to imageshack or Photobucket. Then past the image link to this forum and it will work.

And you player sounds impressive, give him to me lol
Thanks mate. I think it doesn't work but never mind check him below if you want or if you can't open the links let me know
I troll Napoli

Whats even more sweet is both players have Arsenal listed as their favorite club too
   Is it this you were talking about earlier ;)
Hahaha yeap thanks
Wooaahhh, he's a beast
Ladiezman (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Computer gens tend to be beast. I had a german striker who had 20 finishing, shooting and heading lol and he was only 18!
A fully developed regen with 200 PA is better than messi or Ronaldo of now  
Ladiezman (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol yea that german striker was unstoppable
He are his stats  
PES 2013 demo is out

Download links are in this site.

Link: pes2008editing.blogspot.com/2012/07/pes-2013-demo-...
Cloudst 2 years ago
Chelsearules99 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol sotrue
Somere (Portmore Utd) 2 years ago
That has to be one of the greatest second names ever
Somere (Portmore Utd) 2 years ago
Thanks man

Kick4Life - changing lives through football