Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA/PES/FM 13 Adventures
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If you want real team kits (home/away/3rd) then head over here, Link: www.footballmanagerfanboys.net/discussion/topic/54...

DANAFC (Arsenal) 2 years ago
WON first trophy!

Europa league final:
Arsenal 3-1 man $ity

Job very secure, champo league qualification, so very good season all round
Cloudst 2 years ago
Gratz bro
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Congrats there
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Who is your 3 favourite french wonderkids  Mine is pajot kurt zouma and hevin ongenda
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Mbaye Niang  Sebastian Corricha  Yaya Sanogo    Worldwide: Carlos Fierro, Mbaye Niang, Jack Wilshere ;P
DANAFC (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Aaah! Tex never becomes the keeper he can. I've kept faith in him 3 years but he still underperforms, so I had to sign handanovic
SKool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Weird, he's improving rapidly in my game
Ladiezman (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I signed Ter Stegen
Ter Stegen is freaking awesome. If your lucky enough, you can grab him as cheap as 4m at release clause when he signs a new contract.

I didn't go for him, because I had steve manada already in my team, and Wojo was my second choice gk
I got Wojo and Stegen as my 1st and 2nd. They were pretty awesome
Arsenal 0-6 man city    Whoops
Gunning4Glory (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ouch! Sort it out mate ;)
Damn bad loss  
Yeah this was the first prem weekend of the season too :/
Decided to go on fifa after a few months of fifa street. Then lost 9-0 online
Monkeyyoda (Arsenal) 1 year ago
FM12. Second season, and I bought alot of new players.

Sold : Squids, Arteta, Chamack, Park, Frimpong, Gibbs, Santos, Benayoun, Rosicky, And some youngsters.

Bought: A few youngsters (age 15~17), Babacar, Griezmann, Sakho, Cissokho, Shaw, Romario, Leandro, El shawharry(From AC milan), Eisfield, Badu, Emre Can, And probebly some more which I can't remeber.

Currently First in the league, Out of Mickey Mouse cup, Still in FA cup, and Semi's in champions league
Nastytrick01p (Everton) 1 year ago
I see your FM pro, because almost all the players you bought turn World class in a few years. Buy Lucas Moura is you have money to spend
Lucas Moura can cost like 25m. :/ I rarely go for more than 20m
I had Lucas Moura AND Neymar
Theres this guy called gorgino wijnaldlum who plays for psv who is an awesome CAM but doesn't cost loads
^yes I know that guy. Quality at the cheapest price
Pro-tip: don't start giving future staff role to your old guard until they are in their late 33's

I gave Arteta his coaching role when he was 30, and now he's 32 and transfer listed. Teams want to buy him, but for some weird reason there offered teams gave a Job contract rather than a player contract, which gets rejected :/
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I'm going to try and win the Champions League and turn Frankfurt (whom start out in the German second division) into a European powerhouse
That should be a good challenge. Good luck
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The board is pretty stupid which makes it worse
Haha you shouldnt be surprised about that
Amazing strike force of my Arsenal team

Jesus the stats tell the story
Nastytrick01p (Everton) 1 year ago
Lawl. That's why this is a game
Started the pentagon challenge (when you have to start in BSP and get to the prem) with the mighty alfeton town! Signed a striker called counago who is like my best player in a mile and wouldnt be out of place in a top league 2 team. Were tipped for relegation but 18th so far
Lucas Moura, who moved to Inter in my Arsenal save, now wants to leave the club. Inter have kept a price tag of 45m for him, and I can't risk breaking the bank to make another 40m+ transfer move (the first being Hazard for 46m)

Sad Story
Couldn't you sell someone to get the money? Or find a cheaper alternative? OR you could pay the money over 2 years? Just a few suggestions I'm making
I can, but I have a good line of future players coming in too. Atm, I have Hamsik, Jack, Ramsey, Song and Lorenzo Cisteg making up my midfield. Its practically useless to get him, even if I literally can
Gunner3 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Damn I wish I saw this earlier. I had such a great team on FIFA 12 (iphone version, my ps3 died lol).
I played manager mode with Sunderland for 3 unbeaten seasons.

Sunderland has some great players- I got Wickham and Ji Dong-Won to the 90's. Colback is a great box-to-box player.

Great players to buy: Shaqiri, Lanzini, Hoilet, and Frimpong.
--Also got Aguero, Leitner, and Perisic for free (Aguero is not that good)
Great app to find top class wonderkids in a snap for fm12

Link: www.fmscout.com/a-fm-genie-scout-12.html

I have managed to find loads of wonderkids with a high potential value for a mere cheap price (if you lucky enough)
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I got a list if you want it Skool
Meh, I'm good bro. And I'm already in like 10 years ahead in my arsenal save, so I only use this to find the in-game generated wonderkid players
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 1 year ago
What have you won in them 10 years?
Lol I can't remember now . A couple of trophies for sure     I already started a new save, and I'm already ended 4th season
Lol

Haha damn I wish that would happen to me
Haha. It's easy to get these type of messages related to your shortlisted players, but there is a certain scenario you have to go through first though

Kick4Life - changing lives through football