Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA/PES/FM 13 Adventures
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm gonna' play Apoel vs Real madrid in PEs12, and I'm being Apoel this is gonna' be challenging
An Apoel Story

UCL Group stage draws

Updates coming soon
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Your so screwed
Lol I got through eh first KO rounds. Playing against Inter
Got it on easy
Well I only struggle on away games, so I always give like my fullest in the home ties
Ladiezman (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well, I'm screwed. My laptop died on me and so did my FM12 and saved files t___t

Hopefully I can recover my hard drive otherwise I'm f****d
Wow that sucks. If you have fm12 via steam, then its not a problem. You can download it again
Nah I didn't download it via steam i'll get it again somehow ;D
Ahhh, you mean pirated copy    
Ofc not ;D
I was playing some FM early well casue I was bored and was on napoli save and was the italian cup semi final vs juve and leading 2-1 from the first leg at juves ground and I thought oh man we got a great chance here and I thought we can do it then suddenly we got an early goal with Paolo cannavaro and I thought oh f**k YES then it all went to s**t 6 mins later Cannavaro got him self sent off for elbowing some one in the face I MEAN WHAT THE f**k you think oh he did it in the box to stop a goal scoring chance nope he did randomly at the of the fricking blue and then it got worse I lost my main defender to injury and I lost and went out of the cup
Son OF A "%@&*
Deleted my PSG save because my strikers can't score for s**t
Rofl maybe you weren't using them right? Then again I got defenders who score more than my strikers sometimes
Maybe, but I'm sick and tired of them . Gamerio had one good season, until he got injured and bang, never got the scoring touch

While the others are just too inconsistent
Gamerio is really odd one day he is the best striker in the league then suddenly he can not score a empty net its an odd one
Canook (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hey guys, I just bought FM12 last night, didn't play for too long and was mostly just flipping through the screens. I gotta' say though its pretty overwhelming haha, I have never played a FM game before, just lots of fifa. I started as Montpellier so I guess I will see how it goes.
Anyone have any tips or guides or anything that would help a new player?
Gunning4Glory (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Paying over 48 months makes your budget go a lot further and play more aggressive at home than away. Fm12 is my first as well but those are two things I have learnt
FM12 is a fun game once you really get going in to the season when the games come thick and fast only problem with FM is the game tends to screw you over but yet keep coming back for more
Indiegunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I just finished my first season with Arsenal in FM 12 and I ended up winning the treble and also got into the Champions League Final. I played Barca in the Final and they killed me 5-1, f*****g Pique scored 4 on me and I have no idea how
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I know I absolutely hate when you get fluke games that remind you that its just a video game lol
Cos crazy games never happen in real life, like losing a 4 goal lead? The carling cup final last year? Barca RVP red card? Crazy unfair stuff happens
Soundslikefail (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Crazy, unfair stuff happens, but a centre back will never score four in a single game
My new Career mode in FIFA (my old file got corrupted) started decent. Won the Carling cup (after beating Sp*rs in the semis) against City in my first season in an amazing game, we went behind in the first half to a Dzeko header then I was chasing the game the entire match. Somehow I still hadn't scored in the 85th minute and Wilshere was sent off.... I felt it was all over now but then we got a corner and RVP whipped it in, Vermaelen smashed it off the bar and the put the rebound in. We then somehow with 10 men won it in extra time with an awesome cross to RVP from Gervinho for a tap in. I lost the league on the final day of the season to Liverpool, finishing third as United were also 1 point ahead of me with Liverpool being 3 points ahead.

I then made Hazard, whos 87 already and only 21 years old, my massive signing in the 2012 summer (60m euros). I'm working on getting Dede at CB but my squad looks like this now going into season 2:

SZCZ
Sagna, Kos, Vermaelen, Gibbs
Song
Walcott, Wilshere, Hazard
Nilmar, RVP,

Subs/Reserves: Fabianski, Santos, Mertesacker, Frimpong, Coquelin, OX, Ramsey, Arteta, Gervinho, Abel Hernandez and a bunch of quality youth players.

Omar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So, I started a 3rd year with my Valencia side, and Holy Balls! The team I've made is an unstoppable force!

La Liga - 25-2-0
Copa del Rey - 6-2-0 (Final)
Champions League - 5-1-0 (Group Stage)

Squad:

---------------Rui Patricio-----------------
Lora---Mikel San Jose--Victor Ruiz--Jordi Alba
Pablo H---Dani Parejo-----Topal-------Piatti
------------Soldado----Traore---------------

Subs:
GK: V. Guaita
Def: J. Mathieu
Def: E. Mangala
Mid: E. Banega
Mid: A. Costa
Fwd: are Aquafresca
Fwd: T. Elyounoussi

RES
GK: Julio Cesar (on Loan from Granada CF)
Def: G. John
Def: H. Maduro
Def: M. Suchy
Def: Ivan Rubio
Def: D. Martinez (Youth)
Mid: Bernat
Mid: M. Marin
Mid: D. Albelda
Mid: J. Dos Santos
Mid: Jonathan Viera
Mid: Beñat E.
Mid: S. Feghouli
Fwd: Paco Alcacer
Fwd: Kike Sola
Fwd: Alex Garcia (Youth)
Fwd: T. Aas (Youth)

On Loan
Cristiano Pereira (Levante)

This team is just awesome. Undefeated in all competitions, and Soldado is top scorer at the moment (17 goals), with Traore just a bit behind (9 goals).
Besides that, the squad has been gelling well as a complete attacking side. Even with heavy rotation (and there IS plenty of that), we still get wins.
My youth player, Alex Garcia, has stepped up his game not only in the Copa Del Rey matches, but even when minimally featured in La Liga (5 goals in 2 games).
On top of that, Tarik Elyounoussi is a beast! He basically single-handedly defeated Real Madrid (Scored 3 at the Bernabeu and 4 at the Mestalla: 7 goals) in a 6-8 aggregate win, putting me in the final against Barcelona. I've made the Copa del Rey Final 3 straight times, only losing to Real Madrid last season, but beating Barcelona the year before in a massive 4-2 game.

If I win everything (or close to it), I'm preparing to sell my best players and start over with new players (if any of the big teams put in a bid on them).
Still half the season to go, though...
DANAFC (Arsenal) 2 years ago
In february 2014 with gunners now, things ticking along quite nicely. Here's my season so far:
I'm out of carling and fa cups, in last 16 of europa league and hovering around 3rd in league
Shawcross has been an awesome signing, wijnaldum good too, but pav couldn't get a game and was sold in january
Rvp has just come back from 3 month lay off, but I score enough anyway (chamakh 11, barnetta 12, walcott 10 etc)
Sagna is beast
I hate Shawcross lol
I hate Shawcross lol
Me to lol, but he is quite good in the game
Oh and I signed carlos fierro, who has 4. 5* potential. He hasn't had a great start but he scored 4 against leeds lol

I got warned about signing shawcross cause the fans hate him, but that's deffo changed now
I signed Fierro in my second season (as Everton manager, don't ask why lol), and he's been quality so far! Really solved my strike problem
   Rage
.... QUIT !?
This is annoying
Mate what happened?
I'm trying to post pictures lol
Use imageshack mate. Quick and easy
What can I do with 45m transfer budget. My squad is so big already, even after selling the deadwood. I'm in season 4 in my arsenal FM12 save
Omar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sell everyone and get whoever you want?
Grr. Its not that easy. I have already assemble a team that can run for another season with out new players. Plus some players that I really want are too expensive
Your complaining about having more money than you know what to do with and that transfer targets are more expensive?
You should recruit really good staff, expand stadium etc if you don't want to spend on players. Check whether you need to extend contracts as well
I'm probably just gonna' save it for now, and renew some important contracts. And I'm also gonna' sell some of the older staff that I don't need anymore
Has anyone fulfilled wilshire's potential yet? He's 3. 5*/4* on mine and he's still like 22
Cloudst 2 years ago
I did, he's 22 in mine a 4 1/2 star player
He's 4. 5 star in mines. Awesome jack is also awesome
He's won young player of the year now
Any goalscoring defenders? Shawcross has 11 already
Kara or kirchoff they both got 10 goals each in my napoli save
Cloudst 2 years ago
Vertonghen
Well most center backs keep scoring, thanks to the corner bug. Pretty helpful for me, and especially with Vertonghen and Per Merts
Whats the corner bug? : p
I think he means the corners always going to your CB
Its when you get a goal every time you have a corner. Quite unrealistic, but meh atleast its a goal

Kick4Life - changing lives through football