Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA/PES/FM 13 Adventures
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Has anyone managed at another club before moving to Arsenal? That's what I'm trying to do
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You should go manage psg its a blast
They are in 10th in my career mode in Ligue 1! They fired Ancelotti and I would apply for the job but they will say no becuase I have no experience
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm starting via my psg save. But I have been link to bayern munich for sometime already. Maybe by 2019 I might be an arsenal manager lol
Ladiezman (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I managed Rangers once before Arsenal wanted me
Cloudst 2 years ago
Yeah I managed Almeria then went to Arsenal
I started a new game with Arsenal today and installed the FM update. Guess what, its quite realistic. The board are giving me a transfer budget of 0...
LMFAO!
You gotta' be kidding me
Truly you are the arsenal manager
Why do some peoples games have the actual Premier League crests? Mine doesn't
You have to download the graphics pack. Which is 3rd party material.

This is the one I use Link: www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/club-competition-logos/833...
Anyone know how to get the german national side and the japanese national side in FM I can not seem to find anythhnig about how to do it
Cloudst 2 years ago
They don't have the license to reproduce those teams
Mate, here is a way to fix that issue, and it works for me
"c>program files>steam>steam apps>common>fm12>data>db>1200*>inc>all.

Then delete the files inside this folder. There should be 3; fake, nleague and another I can't remember the name of. You'll have to start a new game and it should work then mate"

*1200 is the first db form the game. The same steps applies to the new winter transfer updates, but its gonna' be like 1221 or something.

Its quoted from a good friend of mine
DANAFC (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Europa league stats:

Played 4
Won 4
Goals scored 17
Goals conceded 1

This includes 6-0 and 7-1 wins against bulgarian champs litex
Gunning4Glory (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Good that's some heavy wins, what tactics you been using?
I play 4-2-3-1, with LB and RB as attacking wing backs, all my front 4 attacking, attacking tactics and fluid philosophy. So yeah that's probably why
Cloudst 2 years ago
Started a new game with my second favorite French team AS Monaco and I must say they got some incredible talent there!
Alexinho (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Monaco?  
Whats the new update changed on fm12? It doesn't mess up your saves does it?
Cloudst 2 years ago
No it doesn't it fixes some bugs but to activate the patch you need to start a new game
Cool, thx cloudst I'm a new fm player so get a little worried : p
City bid 30mil for Sagna! Although tempting, I told them to give me 60m or f*ck off. A few days later I see that they have bought Dani Alves for 25m.... Works for everyone I guess...
I had big bids for sagna too but he's become a great player so I can't let him go  
Omar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
They keep asking for Song in mine.  Are they crazy?
Man city came in with 18m for sanga, but nah. He still beast even at 31 years. And also I have sime vrsjako as a replacement already
Cloudst 2 years ago
Corchia is the best RB imo
I agree cloudst, but sime vrsaljko has a high potential and is much cheaper. Given time and proper training and game time, sime can be world class.

Corchia in the other hand being young is even a wonderkid, but schoux would want like 10m+ for him
Cloudst 2 years ago
I paid 20 million for him so.... His value went up and now I get like almost 50 million for him ^__^
You guys are forgetting romario and danny da costa
Romario is beast and I had in in fm11, but in fm12, the chances of WP fail for him is high, so I didn't bother getting him straight away. I'll wait till he gets EU citizenship
Cloudst 2 years ago
^this    Da Costa never suits my style of play lol
Utd always buy danny da costa and I miss out on him lol
Utd always buy danny da costa and I miss out on him lol
Cloudst 2 years ago
Lol he isn't great XP
Oh you just like sime vrsalijko
Cloudst 2 years ago
Corchia*
He is ok but they will not sell him to me

Robbed
Cloudst 2 years ago
How were you robbed 1-0 vs United?
CAN ANYONE SEE MY IMAGE! GRRRRRRR
Nope can't see it mate :/
Nope, chuck testa !
How do you guys upload your images. I used the link given to me from Imageshack and it isn't working
Alexinho (AC Milan) 2 years ago
We use a magic wand
So yeah, this game basically sucks I am in 12th in the league and on the verge of elimination in the group stages of the Champions League. I don't understand how a team as good as mine with the tactics which I feel should work are losing every important game. I like to think that I know a little bit about what I'm doing but apparently not
Cloudst 2 years ago
Lol don't worry keep calm think of winning XP
No I'm starting a new PSG game
Psg Douglie27, get a striker, most important positions for the PSG team. Kevin gamerio alone is not enough, and g. Hurao will be old soon
That's exactly what I'm working on
Cloudst 2 years ago
Get Niang!
Get fierro and when ever I play with gramerio he is amazing then for no reason what so ever he is s**t lol
Fierro is your best bet. Much cheaper than niang. Niang is extreme talent, but will cost too much for a 16 year old
Cloudst 2 years ago
Giroud is highly recommended bro    Only 7. 5 million
I got both (Niang & Fierro) *Troll face*
Chelsearules99 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I got Giroud for 5 million
Agggghhh, fm is so frustrating! Beat man city 3-0 at home, then went and lost 1-0 to birmingham with the player I sold to them, lansbury, being instrumental. Should I only play attacking at home?
Cloudst 2 years ago
Lol how attacking are you playing away from home? Cause I usually play a controlled game away from home
It happens sometimes mate. Luck just doesn't go your way. I got humped 3 - 0 by Bolton of all teams with me humping Man city 4 - 1 in the previous game lol
Cloudst 2 years ago
Dry humped ouchhhhhhhh
Lol I know right? Although I guess I was partially to blame since I wasnt using my normal two central defenders (Kos and Verms). I was giving a chance to these two promising CB's I had. Safe to say I won't be playing them both at the same time again until they get more match experience
Well I always play attacking.... But that clearly has to change

But, I did beat litex (they're bulgarian) 7-1 away with that tactic....

Although i've lost my last 3 away games against mediocre teams. What do you guys think?
I play attcking as well but when the opposite team always has more possesion than you then you change it to counter which helps. 4-4-2 or the formation me and cloudst use is very good (4-2-3-1, its shwn on a screenshot on page 4)
Think ox is finally fulfilling his potential at winter in 2013. Scored in his last 2 games as a sub
Imo, AOC is quite under rated in the beginning when the game just came out
Its been a while now since I last played my arsenal save, but I really don't know what to do with it now. So far I'm enjoying my PSG save, in a bizarre fashion

Kick4Life - changing lives through football