Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA/PES/FM 13 Adventures
Redhertz (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The Fifa 12 January transfer squad update is next Thursday 23rd Feb.

Should make things interesting!

Henry Online eeeeeee!

Link: mediakick.org/2012/02/10/fifa-12-january-transfer-...
DANAFC (Arsenal) 2 years ago
While I was without a club, louis van gaal did me a big favour by buying sulejami, (2. 5 stars) barnetta (3. 5 but never on form) plus my signing drenthe is unhappy and transfer-listed, and he stuck wilshere in the reserves. Was in 7th and in europa league when I took over. Thanks for nothing
What is a "trequarista"?
Monkeyyoda (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Someone who operates as a CF, kinda like what some of us want RVP to do. A player who plays behind the striker in a more creative role (cf, cam) but isn't a midfielder. Something like that I believe
Ladiezman (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That's what I play RvP as on my FM
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Its a rvp type formation
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ok advice on FM is needed! I'm 5 games into my new game with Southampton. I have lost 4 games (one being a League cup match to Crawley) and only won once so far in the season and we sit 20th in the table (out of 24). I have made good signings as well as some good loan moves (Freeman ). I seem to be starting to do well in the last few games. I won one of them and then lost only 2-1 to Ipswich whom are in first. The one peice of advice I need however is: how can I stop my players from shooting from so far out? I want them to do the Arsenal and play through the defence, it will lead to way more goals!
Cloudst 2 years ago
Play a more Controlled philosophy it'll bring out the passing game better    Andcounter attack has got to be enabled
Now that you mention that, I played a controlled game against Bristol and we won.... Thank you
Just curious, how many of you are going to be picking up FIFA Street?
Can't wait. I still have the original with the commentator saying stuff like "oh, gravy"
Oh yea, my team owned them spuds.

[IMG]
[/IMG]

[IMG]
[/IMG]

My Biggest win ever

[IMG]
[/IMG]

[IMG]
[/IMG]
Neymar!
Neymar owns . Funny thing is, that wasnt even my full strength team I played against leeds
Cloudst 2 years ago
You actually bought Carlos Fierro? NICE
Yea bought him for like 1 million I think and he's improving slowly but steadily. Thing is, I've got this amazing new youth striker come into my youth team as well. He only 16 yrs old, got potential to rival RvP and is worth like 5. 5million atm haha. I'm trying to develop them both up at the same time. Lol Sold Walcott, Djourou, Bendtner, Park, Chamakh, Rosicky. Ramsey and Wilshere are improving like crazy stats wise. They're both like nearly 4 stars
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Care to show your best team ladiezman
Errmm i'll take a screenshot later today if I'm home and i'll post it
This is my strongest team so far. I also use my other players in a rotation system as well as developing my youth players against lesser teams. But the team being displayed is the strongest.

[IMG]
[/IMG]

And my player values ;D

[IMG]
[/IMG]
Oh yea if you havent noticed already I'm also managing croatia atm
Cloudst 2 years ago
FM advice past the first season of FM make sure you scout heavily for Czech youth players cause they are awesome!
Someone found kadlec
Vrsaljko is amazing too
Vraslijko is from croatia he is not czech
Oh yea my bad T_T
Gunning4Glory (Arsenal) 2 years ago
'past the first season of fm' doesn't he mean good newgens?
Cloudst 2 years ago
That's exactly my point
In my game I get awesome german newgens
Cloudst 2 years ago
Czech ones are cheaper only around 500K and the can reach 4-41/2 stars
Ill post a SS profile of my newgen youth striker later. He's just awesome for a 17 year old
French and the germans produce the best young talents in my FMs
Cloudst 2 years ago
Spain lol don't forget about Spain
Heres my epic youth striker

Cloudst 2 years ago
Lol tommro I'll post mine

To keep it short every time a loan him out he becomes that teams leading goal scorer I had to sell RVP to get him play time cause he was ripping it up and ready to step up
Said that, I would look more in to french, Spanish, Argentinean, and Brazilian regens.
Oh yea Cloust I thought i'd post my old Fm08 team here while I'm at it

[IMG]
[/IMG]
Cloudst 2 years ago
Lol
Sold fabregas to chelsea for 50mill 'cause he wanted to play for a bigger club 0_o meh bought messi as a replacement
Cloudst 2 years ago
You even have Ronaldo lol
Yep. Aguero, Ramos, I even have Van der Vaart although you can't see him there
On an interesting note, I bought Rosicky for Arsenal before Wenger did
Now in 2013-14 season, signed wijnaldum, shawcross, wonderkid hierro as well as a 15 year old who has the potential of RVP. Went on pre-season belgium tour and won 2 games 1-6 and 0-7. Am owning
Shawcross is pretty good but I didn't sign him for Arsenal 'cause fans don't like him
Even I can't believe it tbh

London Attacks Russia !
Please tell me he's Joking. Lol

[IMG]
[/IMG]

Eriksen, Ramsey, Wilshere and Song = beasts

[IMG]
[/IMG]

Alex Song's replacement.

[IMG]
[/IMG]

Cavani God. Incredible striker !

[IMG]
[/IMG]

LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
SOO TINY
Cavani is epic indeed. Crisetig is also pretty epic for a 20 year old
So like damn, epic aggregate score

.jpg/" class="standard_link">[IMG]
[/IMG]
Omar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You beat them 11-0 away? O_o
Beat em 9 - 1    12 - 1 on aggregate
Omar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So, I'm thinking of posting videos of my goals for either Arsenal or Valencia (or both) Manager Modes in FIFA as the season progresses, like a highlight reel for every game or something
Post epic moments or some really high scoring match scores as manager
Suffering another late september stumble after great start to the season, any advice on how to avoid this?
If morale is low, then try to build it up by having some team meetings. Also team talks before the start of the match and during halftime can be decisive. I was losing 3 - 0 to AC Milan and because of my team talk we won that match 6 - 4 instead (I've posted a SS of that match here somewhere ). Do you use touchline instructions yea?
Yeah, what is a good pre-match team talk? Sorry 'bout all these questions, it's my 1st year playing FM
Cloudst 2 years ago
Tell them to play it loose against opposition close to your standards don't tell them to go out and win the game puts more pressure on them
K thanks for the advice guys    
Be more demanding from your team when you're playing at home. Also be less harsh when playing away. If you're loosing at home when you're named favourites to win, what I normally use as a halftime team talk is: Assertive - Show me something else in the second half. Gets the players fired up lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football