Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA/PES/FM 13 Adventures
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Football Manager 12 question: Anyone know how I can make my players more clinical finishers? Even RVP seems to be missing open nets and chance after chance, I lost to United 1-0 and could have won 4-1!
Cloudst 2 years ago
Put them on composure training individually
Cloudst 2 years ago
Put them on composure training individually
Oh thanks, I had no clue lol
Nastytrick01p (Everton) 2 years ago
On on ones are still pretty bad in FM, but better than in 2011
Nastytrick01p (Everton) 2 years ago
My personally tried and tested players for rather cheap if your playin in Serie A. Marco Veratti- a f genious midfielder, very versatile and extremely creative. If you train him right this guy is your Xavi. Kouma babacar and Odion ighalo- these 2 wreaked havoc against opposition teams for years(before Madrid offered me 24 mil for ighalo), specially ighalo who dribbles like messi and shoots like ronaldo. Delac and areola- pick either goalkeeper because these guys will very rarely get beaten. Federico carraro- a bit inconsistent but when on form, unplayable. Geromel and Volta- 2 very reliable defenders. Both score goals too. And lastly a player who I wanted to get rid of initially but fell inlove with in the end. Jerry Vandam- My favourite RB, doesn't have any killer attributes but very consistent and reliable. Hounorable mentions: bonaventura and Prestia. Also the united wonderboy macheda- big match killer
Omar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I brought back James Shea (seeing how he doesn't return despite being out on loan) and he's doing better than Tex in my game. He's short, but can't seemed to be scored on!

Plus I sold: Manonne, Squillaci, and Arshavin
Got: Luca Caldirola, Moritz Leitner (Loan with buy), Johnny Russell (Loan with Buy), Pavel Pogrebnyak, Matias Suarez, Xherdan Shaqiri, and Isaac Cuenca
Gunning4Glory (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I never really looked at Shea, probly should. Which of the new guys has done well?
Johnny Russell and Mortiz Leitner are the ones who stood out.
I ended up selling Pavel because I needed some younger blood, and Matias because he had almost no impact.

Ended up getting Richmond Boakye from Serie be team Sassuolo. The guy is a beast.
I also bought Artjoms Rudneves from Lech Poznan as a partner/back-up for RVP. 26 and an 81.
4th year I believe.
Also got Mario Fernandes of Gremio because Metersacker and Vermealen are getting older
Ladiezman (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well Cloudst, I did sign Neymar eventually but it was almost double the amount I paid for him in FM11 (25mill). Heres a link if you wana see

[IMG]
[/IMG]
[/URL]
Cloudst 2 years ago
Diggty damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I'd never spend that much

Congrats though I spend less than you and made Diego Perroti a Golden Ball winner.... Twice *troll face*

But anyways Neymar will boost that front line for you what formation do you play?
Lol for ma first game of the season I thumped chelsea 4-1 . Neymar was MotM. Yea, I made a good buy . Bought Shaqiri too. Drew with Tottenham though :/ not lost in the league so far, but i've only played like 7 matches. My new formation is working wonders
Cloudst 2 years ago
Lol nice
Lol Wish we could get a result like this in real life

[IMG]
[/IMG]

Cloudst 2 years ago
LOOL    I beat Doetmund 1-4 in the champions league
I just beat aston villa 6 - 0 and rvp got injured for 2 months after scoring a hat trick
Cloudst 2 years ago
Lol I have Connor Wickham as my primary striker he's a bausssss
Which team you playing as dude? I forgot :/
Cloudst 2 years ago
Arsenal but I was working for Almeria before buy I've come in and bailed out Arsenal who finished 14th in successive seasons.

It was a mess but I signed Josip Illcic, Junior Hoilett, Rafael Toloi, Jordi Amat, and basically fixed the club up. We did the double last season and are first place most of this season.

I'll post all the details later on my computer
Sweet. I mostly play as arsenal anyway. Other teams i've played as are motherwell (a scottish team) and leeds. Omg! I'm missing RvP so much. Without him my other players don't seem to be firing D: the defenders seem to be scoring more than my forwards
Cloudst 2 years ago
Don't you have Neymar?
I don't play him as a striker. I play him as AML with shaqiri AMR and arshavin as AMC. Song and frimpong as DMs against tougher teams otherwise rambo in the middle and song as DM. Neymar does score alot but he was linking up really well with van persie. Chamakh just isn't linking up as good
Cloudst 2 years ago
Wickham if you can afford him (in my game Sunderland got relegated so I got him for really cheap) he's exactly what your looking for. Fox in the box and can create goals too
Ill probably have to buy him next transfer window. Almost lost to Newcastle before Kocielny equalised for me
I havent even started the season yet . Havent had much time to play it recently. I play 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1 or if I really need a goal 3-4-1-2. I just bought him for fun really. Besides its outrageous the amount of money clubs ask for in fm12 now. They originally asked me for 78mill :/ i've already got two other players in anyway so I should be fine till next season. Te stegen as a goalie and carlos fierro as wonderkid striker. Funnily enough chamakh and park chu-young arent doing that bad for me ingame . Park even scored a hattrick against lille also that's not really the most i've spent on a transfer . Back when I used to play fm08 I bought cristiano ronaldo for arsenal for 65mil D. That team was badass. I even had messi in it . Ill post a screenshot of that time sometime
Redhertz (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Vermaelen asked to leave today on my Fifa 12 game because he became unsettled. Sigh. The board sold him before I could do anything.

Totally gutted
How come? You not doing too well in the league or smth?
Redhertz (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The news feed reported he was unsettled when we were doing well. Then he decided he wanted to leave. So from out of nowhere I lost him. Got Hummels to replace though!
Lol same thing happened to me back when I played FM08. I was practically winning everything and fabregas wanted to leave because he 'wanted to move to a bigger club'. I was like WTF? Anyway, I sold him to chelsea for 50mill and bought Messi instead! Sorted
Yeah, Vermaelen wanted to leave in mine a while ago.  Accidentally erased that file though.
I finally picked up PES and I gotta' say, I prefer it to FIFA. The modes are awesome and the patches that are downloadable make it feel official anyways. Master League is a blast. The way you need to interact with your boss, the players, the coaches, and the way you need to make tough team desicions is great. Managing the finances is also very fun. My team is scary good, I signed Adam Johnson and Samba whom are both 85-90 in the game as well as a youngster named Costagnios, a promising dutch striker from Feyenoord! Remind you of anyone?
Cloudst 2 years ago
Castaignos?    He plays for inter doesn't he?    Did you get the new update cause it fixes that
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I had castaignos when I played fm 2011 he was good for like a seaons then inter brought him
Nah I don't have the update I was too lazy to get it. W/e, he's at Arsenal now
Azerbijan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
How about we start footytube arsenal forum pro club
Not sure what you quite mean bro...
Azerbijan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
On fifa with virtual pro's
Don't really have time for that
Cloudst 2 years ago
Finally got some time to do this so here's my FM game in full first here's my team:

GK

LB

RB

CB

CM and DM

LW

RW

Cam

ST

Bench:

Team Line up and Chemistry:

Squad Depth:

League Table:

For gloating purposes Perotti winning the Golden Ball:

I will post the Dortmund match right after this this is basically a good feel of my team of course
Looooooool your formation is exactly the same as mine . Great minds think alike ;D and damn your in 2016 already . I really should cracking with FM12 but I just havent had much time lately :/
I like how they have the Golden Ball winners before 2012.  
It shows all previous winners which is pretty good imo
Chelsearules99 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nice team
End of first Master League season in PES 2012:

Signings in first season: Adam Johnson, Christopher Samba
Departures first season:Chamakh, Squillaci
EPL:2nd
FA Cup: Runners up
Europa League: Champions

Start of second season:
Signings:Marko Marin, Joel Campbell (wasnt on Arsenal for some reason), Valalba (River Plate young ST), Anderson (young LB talent)
Departures: Arshavin, Diaby
DANAFC (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I got sacked in FM with arsenal in december....    The only job I could get was britain olympic u23s
I got fired from arsenal to
I've won the Champions league and PL 3 times in a row with Arsenal now
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hazard for 46m and byran ruiz for 9m. Amazing buys for my 3rd season in arsenal
Why Ruiz?
I want a proper winger, and walcott aint one. Plus his attribute are far better than walcott. I could have gone for others, but I was already out of money to spend much
I bought neymar for 35mill bro. Beat that
I can't even buy neymar man. I was able to get him in fm11 for 15m, but now, no f*****g way. Lol.

Plus I have Jovetic and Cavani upfront. Still solid though
On FM 12, Gervihno is amazing. Scored 13 goals from LW. Also, playing against Sporting Lisbon in Europa League (the shame!), won 2-0 away in first leg but accidentally pressed shut down button and didn't save. Tried again and drew 1-1 and Santos sent off. Won 3-2 on aggregate though
How do you assign playrs to composure training    
Cloudst 2 years ago
You click on the player, click training on the tabs of the player profile, and then set individual training to composure. Trust me it works this is how I turned some previously average finishers to deadly ones
Just beat birmingham 4-1 all 4 goals screamers lol thanks for the advice
Ok I'm so angry at FM. I got sacked just becuase I lost a few games in a row its very unforgiving and I started out top of the league for the first 3 months or so. Very punishing
Cloudst 2 years ago
Which team did you manage?
Its hard in it? I kinda like playing lower sides cos then you don't feel like your failing if you don't win every game
I was managing Arsenal and PHW is a dunce! I lost to Wolves in the Carling cup, then Newcastle and Chelsea all in one week. Boom, I'm gone

Kick4Life - changing lives through football