Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA/PES/FM 13 Adventures
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Not fifa/pes but anyone has Uncharted 3? Gonna' get it tomorrow
Cloudst 2 years ago
Three words:    Best GAME everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr    I loved the whole series this is the best uncharted imo
[account-removed] 2 years ago
BEST GAME EVER indeed!  I've had UC2, I got the platinum for it, playing on crushing is so challenging!  I love it
Monkeyyoda (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Finished it. So. Awesome. CEPT I wanted to do more exploring in the lost city):
Cloudst 2 years ago
For FM players:

Arsenal have the most Wonderkids in the game with 11:

Wojiech Scezesny

Kyle Bartley

Iqnasi Miquel

Kieran Gibbs

Francis Coquelin

Emmanuel Frimpong

Aaron Ramsey

Alex chamberlain

Jack Wilshere

Ryo Miyaichi

Joel Campbell
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I wonder how many of them can make the jump to the first team
Nastytrick01p (Everton) 2 years ago
I loaned Miyaichi and Afobe when I was Watford. Afobe came good, but not Miyaichi. He got injured way too often, and was trying to dribble past everyone instead of passing. From what I'm seeing in my game everyone becomes world class, apart from Miquel, Gibbs, Frimpong, Miyaichi and Campbell
Omar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Just finished a 3rd Season with Arsenal. Having said that, I can only describe this season in one word: invincible.
38 Games, 31 Games Won, 7 Games Drawn, 0 Lost.
90 Goals For and 32 Goals Against.
Robin Van Persie: Top Scorer with 22 Goals.

Champions League: Quarter Finals (Lost against Real Madrid on Away Goal rule: 1-1)
Carling Cup: Quarter Finals (Lost against Manchester City 3-2)
FA Cup: Fifth Round [Last 16] (Lost against Stoke City 2-1)

Out:
T. Vermaelen -> FC Barcelona
J. Wilshire -> Manchester City
J. Why. Park -> Napoli
K. Bartely -> Released
Wellington Silva -> CSKA Moscow
M. Chamakh -> Everton
M. Arteta -> Chelsea
Oh. Özyakup -> PSV
Andre Santos -> Lazio
F. Coquelin -> Cardiff City

In:
L. Wallace (Rangers), E Cavani (Napoli), S. Jovatic (Fiorentina), M. Hummels (be. Dortmund), A. Ogbonna (Torino FC), E. Hazard (Lille), Neymar (Santos), Danilo (FC Porto),
Cloudst 2 years ago
Completely changed your team

Meh it's your choice wilshere must have got you a lot money (but I always have a saying nvr sell your young players cause they add awesome depth) I didn't sell bartley or Coquelin or wilshere and they're all important players for me
I would have kept them, but the board (as well as Wilshire/Vermaelen) wanted out despite starting.
This is on FIFA 12 mind you.
Despite my big-money moves for the upcoming season, I also have promoted some decent youth players that I scouted. [C.] Novak is 18 and a 68 this season. He's a monster at left-back: Strong and quick. I do have some other youth players (Jorge Enriquez, Odemei, etc) and I've loaned most of them out because I want them get some playing time.
Miquel is starting to reach a point where I have to start playing him more often or let him go honestly. Kosceinly seems out of it, and is never in form, so Miquel might replace him. Gibbs is also starting to complain a bit when I don't play him.
Ramsey and new recruit Kevin de Bryune from GENK are doing well, and are interchangeable.

Although Chelsea is now 5pts ahead of me for 1st place, but our team is in good form.

Starting XI
-----------------------Sceszney-------------
Sagna--Metersacker---Ogbonna---Gibbs
----------------------Song-----------------------
-Walcott/OX--------------------Hazard/Shaqiri
---------------Ramsey/de Bryune-----------
--------RVP/Neymar-----Cavani/Jovatic---

Subs
Fabianski
Jenkinson/Wallace
Kosceinly/Hummels
Frimpong/Lansbury
Miyaichi/Ox
Vela
Campbell
Zilch (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
This is mine after 2nd season, won everything but the FA cup(lost the final to Man City in a penalty shootout)

4-5-1

Starting XI: You should see the abilities in this group, Ramsey is still improving fast so that's why he's in the lineup. He'll be 85+ soon.

---------------------------------Neuer(90)--------------------------
Ramos(87)---Ranocchia(88)--Hummels(88)--Criscito(88)
-----------------------Ramsey(83)-----------------------------------
------------------------------------------Wilshere(88)--------------
--Hulk(87)--------------------Gotze(90)--------------Gervinho(87)
--------------------------------Neymar(90)------------------------

Subs: They make a good 2nd string
Fabianski(79)
Sagna(85)
Koscielny(73)
Vermaelen(85)
Gibbs(80)
Lansbury(74)
Arteta(83)
Walcott(83)
Honda(87)
Arshavin(82)/Miyaichi(75)
Welliton(89)
Lost the champions league final in the 4th year, but got the League and the FA Cup. Sold a few players:

Out:
Fabianski
Metersacker
Ramsey
Hazard
Cavani
Miquel
Mannone
Koscielny
Sagna

In:
See Azpilicueta (Marsielle)
A Paloschi (Milan)
J Shea (Dagenham)
J McEachran (Cheslea
M Ozil (Stoke)

Also, I have incorporated some youth from my Youth Academy in my squad instead of loaning them out.

Starting XI:

------------------------Scezney------------------
Arpilicueta--Djourou---Ogbana----Gibbs
----------------------Song-------------------------
Walcott---------------------------------Shaqiri
--------------de Bryune/Lansbury---------
--------RVP/Jovetic-----Vela/Neymar-----

Subs:
Shea
Hummels
Wallace
Fringpong
Ozil
Paloschi
Jovetic/Campbell
So I deleted my profile on my Playstation along with my Fifa 12 info. Woops.  I guess I'll have to start again.
2 years ago
Oh nooooooo!

That happened to me when my PS got the yellow light of death! I knowwww!
Well, mine was deleted instead of the other profile.  Whatever, I have finals at the moment so I'm not in a rush to play.
2 years ago
I play PES 11 with napoli!    3 seasons unbeaten!    I just can't.... Let it go...
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
FIFA 12, 8 seasons with Arsenal:
Starting XI
Szcz, Micah Richards, Vermaelen, Song, Marcelo, Gotze, Wilshere, Shquiri, Walcott, RVP, Elia
Bench: Fabianski, Fabio Contrao, Frimpong, Song, M'vila, Gervinho, Leandro(youth player)

Champions League:2 wins, 1 loss in the final
Premier Leagues: 6 out of a pssible 8
Fa Cups:3
League Cups:1
Forgot to add Koscielny to the bench!
StageFright1203 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm now in the year 2022 of Fifa 12 Manager Mode and great young talents are hard to find in the transfer market. So I'm having to scout players at age 16 and develop them into great players. So far I have a few beast players. A 23 year old CB who's an 85, 22 year old 82 CB, and a 21 year old forward who's 83. I'm working on a few midfielders because pretty soon Wilshere, Song, and Gervinho will retire and I need some cover for those positions
Redhertz (Arsenal) 2 years ago
2022? Wow that's insane! Haha!
12 Seasons? How long does it go?
It goes until 2026 (15 seasons)
Last time I went that far with with FIFA 07!
Yeah it's actually really sad how much I've been playing recently. I'm kind of ashamed of myself
I scored a ridiculous goal today. Gervinho lobbed it through to my youth striker Leandro and he volleyed it first time in the air from about 25 yards into the top corner. I was screaming!
I bought Podolski for Arsenal on my Fifa 12 game. He is some kind of goal scoring machine. Worth every penny
I know! In my first Career Mode I bought him after RVP left for Barca and I didn't notice a difference, he is crazy! Its just a game though.... Lol
Haha! Yeah his primary position is CF in fifa isn't it. Sometimes I go 4-4-1-1 and play him behind RVP. Blows my mind every time!
Nastytrick01p (Everton) 2 years ago
I'm Fiorentina on FM, and the arsenal squad is ridiculous. The year is 2014 and arsenal have Hamsik, Cavani, Ayew, Aly Cissoko and the efficient Josep Illicic. They also got the wonderkid Yaya Sanogo(you should be familiar with him if you play FM). I met em in champions league and got trashed 4-0 at home. Hamsik is a beast in midfield, Cavani is probably the best CF in the game who grabbed a goal, assisted by hamsik. The other 3 came from some Ukrainian guy(yarmalenko?) who grabbed a brace and a guy called Filipe Gutierrez. I'm of course pissed, because this is the second season running I'm getting knocked out by arsenal, and no way I'm beating em in the 2nd leg
Looks like you've got some work to do
Cloudst 2 years ago
As soon as you get Cavani there's no way anyone will be able to beat you
ThatDamnPerson (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Anyone have a VP club I can join? Passing football? Ps3?
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Does anyone have any interesting stories about trying to sign Gotze?
Cloudst 2 years ago
I tried to sign him in my 4th season.... Turns out his price was at 100 million I said EFF THAT and signed Marvin Martin instead
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I gote martin in my first season he doesn't improve all that much
Cloudst 2 years ago
Yeah if you get him later on (granted no one picks him up before) he'll be a beast. My line up right now is:

________Tex________

Corchia____Koscienly____Toloi_____Ansaldi

_______Wilshere_______Song________

_____________Martin/Illic____________

Hoilett________RVP/Wickham______Perroti

Fabby (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Signed goetze for 50 million, I'm playing as bayern munich though, my current lineup.

Neuer
Lahm, kompany, hummels, criscito
Schweinsteiger, wilshere
Erikseen
Robben, van persie, goetze
Monkeyyoda (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Fifa manager, 2nd season.
Bought : doumbia, reus, robinson, hummels, afelley, shaqiri
Sold: bendter, vela, park, lansbury, arteta, afelley, santos, flappy fabby, almunia, betohole, le coq and some more reserve team dudes.
Need to loan out : ox, some reserve shiznits,
--tex--
Sagna-verm-hummels-lee scott
-------------song--------------------
--------whilshere--ramsey-------
Walcott-RVP-gerv.

Need to rotate alot which sucks...
Yeah, I'm starting to do a Mass-rotation, which keeps everyone "somewhat" happy.
I had Wilshire and Vermaelen leave last time (although they were starters, so I'm a bit puzzled)
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hey guy's how many of you have ever successfully done the scorpion kick against an opponent with the legendary difficulty?

... Because I can't, I have only ever done this move 4 times. But it was against world class. Legendary just doesn't give me the space

Wow I haven't even seen it before haha!
So the way my mates and I play Fifa is we pick random teams. We've played this way ever since Fifa '07. We randomize by pressing square, or X, which ever platform you're running, during the team selection process. Each side gets 5 random chances. So if you randomize and on you're first random you get a team like Wigan, you can either stay with them, or chance it to get a better team. But you can also chance it, and get a really shitty team. Either way, you either stay or chance it until your 5 chances are over.

Anyways, we were playing last night and I was getting all s**t teams one time. So I was stuck with Burton Albion, a 1 star Football League Two side. The average overall on my team was about 56. My friend ends up getting Udinese. So Di Natale scored first and I had to regroup and keep my composure. I ended up winning 2-1 with the game winner in the 89th minute. It was one of the sweetest victories of my Fifa life.

Oh, and then the next game I was a 1. 5 star team and he was Forientina. I played a 5-4-1 and won 1-0. I don't think I will ever forget these two matches

Kick4Life - changing lives through football