Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
FIFA/PES/FM 13 Adventures
Redhertz (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Gonna' have to get it tomorrow!

Also anyone know where I can get it cheap in the UK? The cheapest I found was £34. 99 in Sainsbury's (Xbox360)
Canook (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Usually with new games there isn't really a difference in price across different retailers. $5 at most (this is in NA), not sure if its different in the UK or not
Redhertz (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thanks for replying. I got it eventually for £34. 99. Big difference up to £10 more in some shops!
Omar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Anyone else getting the Career Mode freezing glitch?  Real frustrating
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Omar what I do is I save 2 files, one called Career and one called Backup. That way if one file becomes corrupted and freezes your career, the other will still contain your save
Omar (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Never mind, seems my PS3 is acting up. Won't load any games, so I have to buy a new one
1 year ago
Wow that sucks
Redhertz (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hurt my ankle at work today, over to Geoff Shreeves to tell us more about it...
SKool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
FM 2013 is set to release on November 2 ! Demo release will come 2 weeks before original game release date
Nastytrick01p (Everton) 1 year ago
Pre-order and you get to play beta 2 weeks before release. I heard they're not doing a demo this year, dunno where you got that from
Cloudst 1 year ago
Lolwut^

The Football Manager 2013 Demo will be released sometime between end of September and mid October.Last year the full game release date was October 21st so this year should be around the same time.The demo is released about two weeks before the full FM 13 gameAs soon as SI and SEGA make the announcement we will update this page.

Source : Link: www.fmcheats.com/2012/07/football-manager-2013-dem...
Content Copyrighted toLink: www.fmcheats.com
Just got Pes 2013 up and running. All other things look good, and is far better than pes12. But konami once again f****d up the master league section, FFS !

BAL is still the best mode in Pes !
George1987 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
PES OR FIFA? WHAT should I BUY? Till last year I was a PES person but 2012 PES really was a let down! I hated it. I tried fifa2012 as well also didn't really like it so I stayed with PES.

What about this year though? PES OR FIFA GUYS?
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Its really a question of what you like or don't. Fifa didn't change much from last season. Minor tweaks to your fellow players to go on better attacking runs, minor improvements to the impact engine and a major boost to the manager mode to turn it somewhat close to Football Manager (nowhere as detailed of course). Best improvement is the first touch, where if you hold sprint while collecting the ball, he'll knock the ball away based on his ball control stats.

Pes did improve a lot this year apparently, and feels a lot better with the ball at your feet. The online servers of fifa are unstable at the moment, but I'm not too peeved about it as yet
Winbad903 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I haven't played PES much but I really like fifa because I think it is more realistic than PES and they always make improvments to make it more challenging and realistic.
I would choose FIFA
Double post
Wow triple post
Thank you guys appreciated
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 1 year ago
FM 2013 get it now
^ pre-order only
Any suggestions on who to buy in fifa13 manager mode as arsenal? I'll be playing both pes13 and fifa13 this year, and the last time I played fifa was fifa09 (the best imo ).

And also suggestions on what to do with the youth players, like gnabry
AussieGooner14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Link: fifa13.sofifa.com/en/player/active

Use that site it has all player info, search any player and it gives their stats and what overall they could reach. Really good website. You can search Gnabry and the rest :)
Gnarby is our messi
Gnarby is our messi
Octopuss (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Thomas Drage, he's great utility player with awesome agility/mobile and great playmaker captained my squad throughout fifa12
DANAFC (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Van der viel as backup for sagna (you aren't using jenkinson right....)
How is everyone enjoying the fm2013 beta or is noone playing it?
Waiting to buy it mate. Don't like demos
Redhertz (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Bought Rodrigo Moreno Machado from Benfica absolute beast for £14mill and Holtby from Schalke for £6mill!
Azerbijan (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I spent 14 million on luis muriel and the rest of the budget on a great scout
StageFright1203 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I also bought him. He is insanely fast and has 4 star skills!
So, FM 2013 has released. Anyone get it as yet?

Also, let me know if you guys would prefer to have newest replies appearing in the first page. Might make it simpler instead of having click on the last page and scrolling down everytime
Had it awhile it really goooooooddddddd
Darn you. Lol. The disk version launches on the 11th here, and will probably reach me on the 16th or so. Indian version is about 20 dollars cheaper, so I might as well wait and fifa it up
Magneto you never struck me as a fifa player far to calm it alot of fun I think you love it
I played FM 12 multiple times. Lol. Going back on this forum, you'll see a few of my posts there I don't restrict myself to either Fifa or FM. I enjoy both to a degree. And who says I'm calm when playing games? I ain't a saint, "Mr. R____"!
Magneto is super calm I mean just look at him in the 90s cart.... Oh yer right anyway I have not got fifa 13 yet but I got fm13 so it all good I still think you will like fm2013 alot
Hah. Well played    About fm2013, I preordered it as well. Will eventually get it, I suppose, and I'm quite sure I'll enjoy it
You preordered it to then why do you not have it already?
I answered that a few posts above. Batman no longer teaching you how to read? Disk ships out on the 11th in India. Lol
Oh a batman joke never heard them before anyway I really got it and I dare you to start a game as arsenal
You never heard them before? I've got plenty if you'd like to hear

And nah. As tempting as it is to troll you a little, this is in the Arsenal forum, and I don't mean to annoy others I'll start the usual Spurs game, and I think I mentioned this once with you, the next will be WBA
Yess I am sure you are the wonder of creativty    And WBA a good choice I do wanna see if you win the league with them
Cloudst 1 year ago
Just got this thing today playing with Frankfurt Alex meier!
Is he good?
Cloudst 1 year ago
He's not bad actually, he's my leading goal scorer in the pre season
I really should play my fm2013 more
Cloudst 1 year ago
You should ALEX meier scored A hattrick against bayern FOR ME but we lost 5-3 T__T
I have a question guys, should I get fm 13 this year? Last year was my first fm game, and although it was enjoyable, I found it a tad repetitive and dull. I completed about 4 seasons overall, but I was more into fifa really. What do you think?
Cloudst 1 year ago
This year is really improved, it's really tough this time too. They all sorts of modes and challenges to keep you occupied in the game
5-3 did one of your players fall over and a c**t went around to score a hattrick?
The shipping started. Muhahaha. Considering the distance, I'd say it'll reach me on tuesday. And then I get to wreck my mayhem on the world of FM
Cloudst 1 year ago
Thirteen something like, my defence switched off T__T
My defence does that all the time
Thanks cloud probably gonna' be a christmas thing again
I lost 5-0 to ac milan dam you why is muriel out for nearly a year
Cloudst 1 year ago
I told you creative midfielder why you NO listen?!?!?!?
Yeouch for the scoreline and the injury. Btw, my copy just arrived. You guys don't make me envious anymore
Cloudst 1 year ago
Haha who you playing as Mag?
I did listen I went out and got ekdal he is good enough and he did not injured in that game mag some one called cloudst forgot to tell me he is out for 18 to 20 months
And I got my revenge in the league beat them 4-2 with buttner scoing two goals
Cloudst 1 year ago
Muahahahha I got my first win of the season beat Augsburg 2-0
2-0 vs augsburg anyone can do that
Cloudst 1 year ago
Pffffffff coming from a guy who lost to milan with Udinese
Lol yer I did but probaly casue I had coda in goal and ambro scored some worldys
Nice one, Cloudst! Did you have enough funds to buy anyone at all? And 13goals, playing with udinese. Didn't know that. Some good talented players in that squad for sure! Any young 4* kiddies I can steal in my save?

Hah. I'm taking the boring route and playing with Spurs. The staff's ratings are horrendous. Glad to see they made the academy as top class this time around. Was 3* last time around. So I got rid of all the staff and brought in my own. Only way the kiddies will grow

Btw, steam account is Magneto1080, if you wanna add up.
Cloudst 1 year ago
I had enough to buy Christian Clemens and bring one player on loan but that was it. TBH my frankfurt squad is filled with some great players like Meier and Jung just needed to adjust the tactics
I, for some reason, started playing Ultimate Team again.
Although, I just won everything with Valencia in Manager Mode(after 4 season there).
Anyone else playing UT or are you guys just sticking to manager mode?
Ultimate team FTW! Although its pretty much a pace game.... Again

There's a thread dedicated to ut on the chelsea forum if you wanna check it out
I played a bit of FUT, before EA decided to start being a piece of crap and started throwing me out on every game on the server post that horrendous patch. And of course, the support is zero, it being EA and all
@Dan: Really? Everyone I've faced with pacy players hasn't been able to use it. Maybe I'm just good at slide tackling?

@Magneto: I have that problem with the single player matches, not the 1v1 online
Its more in seasons than tournaments really, removing single matches was a bad idea because now everything is competitive in ut D:
But I like it competitive...
Well the most annoying player i've found is alex esswein from the bundesliga Link: www.futhead.com/fifa/players/6930/
Cloudst 1 year ago
Hahah he's annoying in real life too
HA, I've got him on my German squad.

Anywho, I finally see the pace game in 1st/2nd Division. Had to get new defenders and everything...
ILikeTurtles (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I've started playing Pro Clubs on fifa online, actually a lot of fun if you play with friends and not just randomers. If you play with randomers no-one passes lol and just gets tackled and run way way way out of position
Since my udinese did not work out unfortunately I am now gonna' play the fiorentina
Cloudst 1 year ago
What your quitting with Udi already?
The save broke well my whole laptop had trouble so I thought jovetic  Turns out he is s**t
Cloudst 1 year ago
Haha excuses
No excuses where struggling with goals and they actually have a lower wage bill than udi LOL
Wilshere is trolling me on career mode. Two seasons ago he wanted to leave so I had to sell him to Bayern. Bought him back the next season and a season later he decides to leave again! This time to Madrid. This also happened in FIFA 12.

Damn you unrealistic EA!
Gunning4Glory (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Can't you just say no to him?
Nah the board forced me to sell him. Such an Arsenal board thing to do haha
StageFright1203 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Wilshere threatened to quit with me but I convinced him to stay by winning the league. Such an Arsenal board thing to not do!
So, as Thomas Schaaf, I was sacked by Werder Bremen because I finished mid-table and my FIFA Pro in my "Be-A-Pro" has orange skin.    Yep.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football