Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Everton V Arsenal, Mar 21
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lot's of great play in this game, lot's of poor finishing, and one crappy offsides call
Stupid rutube!
Okay it actually wasnt that bad today
Hansjoachim (Everton) 2 years ago
Game should have been 1-1
MrArse (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Where the hell is the tottenham highlights?!
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 2 years ago
They need to fire the lineman
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Oh Arsenal.... Oh Arsenal! To think I wrote you off of the Champions League spot a few months ago. Forgive me for my ignorance
Martinandy (Olympique Marseille) 2 years ago
Wow! This is the only team in england that keeps you enteRtained from start till finish...
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
They are the most boring team by far in the world at times.... Just spreading the entire field just passing...
I don't want to know what trash style of football you enjoy. I bet you'd love to have Carol back so that your defenders could crank long balls up the field, bounce off two defenders, and then let Him shin the ball into the net
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Someone should buy Howard. He deserves to play for a championship quality team
We bought Howard from Manchester United, he was like De Gea - shaky and unconfident. So SAF sold him to Everton, where Moyes has turned him into Championship quality like so many other players, e. G. Pienaar, Arteta, Baines. He is better staying at Everton though where he is fully appreciated and there isn't as much pressure
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'd rather be put under pressure to win torphies then get 10th place every year.... Just saying.

I played goalkeeper at the college level and semi pro, not saying I know how it is for him, but I have experienced it
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Unfortunate offside call, but the scoreline was just. Arsenal played much better football. Also, Tim Howard is a superb GK
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lucky offside call for Arsenal, other than that good match
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Better highlight    
Theblaccoffee (Colorado Rapids) 2 years ago
Video has been removed
Detrius (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Just go to arsenalist for full highlight
RG1987 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Anyone with proper highlight link please?
Oh2bagunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenalist.com
All of them are broken links, does anyone have a working highlight link please?!
Avoee (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Arsenal on 3rd place, wow. There start of the season was crap and now, good job
Sayan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If you see history of last 100 yrs in EPL, we are one of most consistent to get in first 4.... Even more than ManU or anyone else
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
So upset Arsenal won this, yes Ramsey missed a empty net a beginning but Vermaelen got great header off corner, but wow the Drenthe offside goal was a foolish call, and very dissapointed! I wish this would have being a draw, but wow I didn't see whole game, just highlights, maybe Arsenal deserved it, but that offside was bad call and makes me mad!
Goonerforlife14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why are you mad for like you said you dint watch the match, obvious penalty for arsenal was also ignored, cahill got away with too many nasty challenges and not to mention the last time everton played against us the same thing happened with the offside rule, decison went aginst us
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ye it was a harsh call for Drenthe's goal, but we outclassed, outpassed and outplayed them and if it was a boxing match, the referee would have ended it before half time to spare Everton any more hurt.

The fact that we only scored 1 is amazing, and I think even an unbiased observer would say we deserved it over 90 minutes

Kick4Life - changing lives through football