Everton V Arsenal, Mar 21
Donchino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Better highlight    
Theblaccoffee (Colorado Rapids) 2 years ago
Video has been removed
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lucky offside call for Arsenal, other than that good match
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Unfortunate offside call, but the scoreline was just. Arsenal played much better football. Also, Tim Howard is a superb GK
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Someone should buy Howard. He deserves to play for a championship quality team
Hansjoachim (Everton) 2 years ago
We bought Howard from Manchester United, he was like De Gea - shaky and unconfident. So SAF sold him to Everton, where Moyes has turned him into Championship quality like so many other players, e. G. Pienaar, Arteta, Baines. He is better staying at Everton though where he is fully appreciated and there isn't as much pressure
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I'd rather be put under pressure to win torphies then get 10th place every year.... Just saying.

I played goalkeeper at the college level and semi pro, not saying I know how it is for him, but I have experienced it
Martinandy (Olympique Marseille) 2 years ago
Wow! This is the only team in england that keeps you enteRtained from start till finish...
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
They are the most boring team by far in the world at times.... Just spreading the entire field just passing...
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't want to know what trash style of football you enjoy. I bet you'd love to have Carol back so that your defenders could crank long balls up the field, bounce off two defenders, and then let Him shin the ball into the net
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Oh Arsenal.... Oh Arsenal! To think I wrote you off of the Champions League spot a few months ago. Forgive me for my ignorance
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 2 years ago
They need to fire the lineman
MrArse (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Where the hell is the tottenham highlights?!
Hansjoachim (Everton) 2 years ago
Game should have been 1-1
Stupid rutube!
Okay it actually wasnt that bad today
Lot's of great play in this game, lot's of poor finishing, and one crappy offsides call

Kick4Life - changing lives through football