Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Everton V Arsenal, Mar 21
Spidermax (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ref was awful in this match and also linesman.... All of you talking about the undeserved everton offsides.... Lets talk about the obvious obvious penalty on rosicky or tim cahill should have seen red.... Well arsenal was better team in first 20 minutes.... 4 100% chance and everton didn't have that much chance the whole game.... Also in 2nd half arsenal had 2 great chances.... A deserved win for arsenal but I feel for everton too.... But let them taste what arsenal have been through these past seasons
VladZZZ (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal used to be the side who suferred the most from ugly refs.... Take the last season. In all fairness though the ref was poor the result was well deserved this time. What is worrying that we started missing great chances, being too confident that we will create more. There are sides who will not let us do it. If We want to finish first next year, we must not miss like Ramsey and Gervinho do time after time
Arsenish (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Oh dear how I miss those highlights from Fred54.... Dude where is he at these days?  
Sylariks (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Jail probably?
Cristiano12345 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Van Persie did not score? Oh, my! Something must not be right
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Madrid didn't win, oh my! Something must not be right
Interista01 (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Hahahaha
Cristiano12345 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
You can't win them all, son
Melboy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
One person "can't score them all, son. "
Kisho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Linesman sucked so much
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Oh dear, bad decision for Everton.  Great play by Arsenal!
MatinArshavin (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Anyone remember Louis Saha's offside goal for Everton against Arsenal last season at the Emirates? Today Karma showed her bitch self
Shawkernator (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ramsey's last shot was a miss kick, you could see him going for the top corner and he totally screwed it up
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
A terrible call for Drenthe's goal being disallowed - that was not offside at all. Still, Arsenal were dominant today and deserve the win, and now leapfrog over Spurs into 3rd, and deservedly so since Spurs are going through a slump at the present
Fabby (Arsenal) 2 years ago
For all those of you whining about the onside goal, saha offside goal from last season was given the thumbs up by the linesman.

So at the end of the day, karma strikes again!
Sylariks (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Tight onside goal = tolerable  Clear offside goal = horrible
Smitty29 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
And that was a blatant penalty on Rosicky, so there ya go
Hoodgunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I was not thrilled with the missed chances before the TV goal, the way we started giving the ball away in our half in dangerous areas. The team was playing so well and then a fuse blew or something. The positive out of this game is that we were able to maintain the lead with the help of the referee. The back four's performance was really the only good thing yesterday and the fact that no one was hurt although Sagna tried his best by hustling defensively
Subaru (Arsenal) 2 years ago
   :)
Jinmeister (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cheers
Ruska (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Whats wrong with footytube? The most popular game and they can't provide proper MOTD coverage.... footytube, you've jumped the shark
Henryisthebest (Arsenal) 2 years ago
RUtube is annoying. Cuts off and is bad quality
Djkikis (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Everton goal was onside.... But who's to say we wouldn't have won it anyway? Go Go arsenal!
Dacjazzy07 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Because you guys wouldn't have won.... It would've been a tie
Goonerforlife14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Dacjazzy07: we had a obvious penalty, the ref decided not to award us that. Wouldnt have been a tie
Ponkalay (Arsenal) 2 years ago
f**k you footy tube.... I can't watch my favourite team's game.  
Matthiew (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Just watched it on Dailymotion
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
Well link us then dude!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football