Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Everton V Arsenal, Mar 21
Seandapawn (Arsenal) 2 years ago
In regards to the linesman, he was horrible, but hey it happens to every team now and then so I'm not complaining COYG
AdamBlack (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol I think you not complaining has to do with it is your team getting the advantage rather than your reason - happens once in a while
Kristian (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Everton didn't deserve to win anyway I'm glad arsenal took all 3. The better team won
Pusseh (Everton) 2 years ago
Bullshit game, f**k aresnal! That goal was ON side!
Skymil (Arsenal) 2 years ago
WHY blame arsenal? Blame the linesman!
Hadi9266 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why blame us for something that was not our fault? We had more shots, more possession, and less saves to make. Everton deserved that goal, but Arsenal deserved to win that game
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Full highlights    
Marcopdelgado (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Thanks man, great link
SubZero (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great game arsenal
Skymil (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Can't believe ramsey missed it!If it was rosicky/arteta it would be convert to a goal. Glad we have verminator, now when arsenal got a corner, we could have more confident with him. Too bad van persie doesn't get any goal as usual, but hey, we remove spurs!
ChicagoGunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If ramsey had finishing he would be a badass player
Jsicarii (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yer "IF" haha
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Its a confidence thing. Give him playing time and he will improve
Glaspar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hopefully we can say the same for chamakh too haha
Sadly no glaspar I honestly can't see a way back for chamakh. He along with squillaci, almunia, bendtner, vela, denilson and arshavin will probably never wear arsenal colours after this season
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Bad call against Drenthe but I'm glad Arsenal won. Average game by both teams but Arsenal should have had more goals if Ramsey had better finishing
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Song trying to play from the back nearly cost us. Aaron Ramsey didn't deserve to start IMO, the kid needs to work on his finishing and also needs to stop slowing the play down. Otherwise top 3 yaaaaay
Enlarged (Barcelona) 2 years ago
For God sake Ramsey take a seat on the bench. That linesman should be fired, Everton got robbed nicely
Meh, Saha's goal in the match at the emirates last season was given even though he was 2 meters offside. What goes around comes around, eh?
Melboy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
When Barcelona plays, one can say the linesmen and the ref help rob the other teams, "mainly in champions league". Should they be fired too?
Cruyff14 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What a horrific call by the linesman- so clearly not offside
Sylariks (Arsenal) 2 years ago
After all referees are human too, even linesmen
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Who would have thought that arsenal would be 3rd with a handful of games left after the start they had?
Stan182 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wtf.... Everton's goal was clearly onside
Celticbeast (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah sure, and we should have been 4-0 up, so all is fair really. That's football boyos, this is why we all love this sport, partly because it is not perfect
Goons (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You missing chances does not equate the ref robbing and opposition of a goal
Raffers10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Miles offside, good call from the lino, easy decision really
Smitty29 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Goons-You are no Arsenal fan. Stop it. Blatant penalty on Rosicky, so the offside ruling is nullified
GOAAAALLLLtime (Arsenal) 2 years ago
3rd placee! Oh yeaaah haters gon hate
Goons (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Brag when you actually start winning Trophies, third place is not a trophy
Sylariks (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Potatoes gonna' potate...
Feli07 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Goons  Are you really an arsenal fan or you just a spuds fan who hides behind the arsenal color?
Celticbeast (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah Goons, Messi profile picture with (Arsenal) next to your name. Nice one, gotta' love plastic fans
Funkatronik (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Look guys a plastic Arsenal fan!    Gtfo!
TwistedArmzz (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Goons said 'you' instead of 'we'.    Dirty undercover Spud
VladZZZ (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Afraid RVP is past his best form, missing what he would have put in the net earlier on. Also in newcastle game. Too much pressure. Gervinho fairy is no scorer. Theo and Rosicky seem to catch up well recently. Ramsey is no contribution at all. Hopefully Jack is back soon to take over. We need better good as no one knows how things can turn yet. But they look brighter now. Hope we can finish 3rd which was unbelievable early Feb
DaniPak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So now you want to sell RVP? Sigh
VladZZZ (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Its his call, hah. I love him stay, but when you are 2. 5-3 times underpaid, and over a year can walk as a free agent, and the club has a wages structure and a cap.... Ain't easy to put it all to bed in peace
Funkatronik (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He doesn't score in one game and he's lost his form? SMH    
GoonerZain (Arsenal) 2 years ago
*facedesk*
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 2 years ago
*VladZZZ'sfaceonmydesk*
TwistedArmzz (Arsenal) 2 years ago
VladZZZ.... RVP past his best form?!.... Are you smoking crack? . I think its time for you to close your computer and go outside to some fresh oxygen, because your brain obviously needs it

Kick4Life - changing lives through football