Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Everton V Arsenal, Mar 21
Zizuthelegend (AC Milan) 2 years ago
EPL referees only cater to the top 5 teams. How can you ever in your professional officiating career call that an offside. Look at the player, he was so away from the actual play action and shows up in the last bit; you have to be paid heavily to give that an offside.

So, how much do you think he got paid?

A. 20, 000
Be. 50, 000
See. 70, 000
D. 100, 000
E. 10
Chewii101 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ironic coming from a fan of Serie A
49ers04 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Not that two wrongs make a right, but last season Everton got a goal from a clear offside at the Emirates.
I don't think officials are corrupt, they're just massively incompetent sometimes
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Don't come around here with that s**t "legend"
Thepredestrian (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Way more than 20,000. Apparently there is an interview with the how refs have received bribes for up to a million euros before

RG1987 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
At least our referees are not corrupted haha
Nurfarhan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
LOL! Thepredetrian, your an ass. Hahaha
Juharr (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah sure guy, why is arsenal at the bottom? Link: www.debatabledecisions.com/tables
Tbuchanan29 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
That should have been a great team goal
Brandonwong89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The everton goal was not offside!
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Indeed
Kristian (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Thanks captain obvious
DaniPak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You just opened an America!
Sylariks (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You don't say?
Tikitakafcb (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I wish I could do blunders like the linesman at work and get away with it
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
As long as we are above spurs and Untied are above City I'm happy. Win is a win
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ramsey upsets me big time.... He is very inconsistent, he's more of a defensive midfielder than anything else, my goodness terrible miss...
GunsRus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He's also very slow for pace and his back tracking defence at times is woeful. I get the feeling sometimes he's trying to take on the role which the great Fabregas once played; without of course the skill which Fab was gifted with
ChrisLau90 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It was a very unlucky game for Everton, that goal that was called for offside definitely wasn't
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Bad offside call from the linesman
Djourou on the pitch at 88mins terrified me. Thankfully no own goals from him this time...
TANANESH (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't think he is a good defender. He just gets nervous a ball comes to him. God knows how many penalties he gave away
Oh2bagunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Own goals? Koscielny has two Own goals this season.... Vermaelen has one.... So does Song. Djourou has NONE.
And what's with you and Djourou you seem to have a go at him everytime. As long as he plays for us.... Try and support him
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Djourou was outstanding last season at CB before his injury away to newcastle. He was the first Arsenal defender in a long long time that actually managed to silence drogba when the two clubs met, and his defensive partnership with koscielny contributed to a 28 match unbeaten run. He has been in poor form this season but he is not a bad player by any means. He just needs a bit more confidence that's all
Funkatronik (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I agree though, Djourou makes me nervous too
Oh2bagaunner - let me clarify, by no "own goals" I mean no monumental gaffs, which he's been guilty of in just about every single performance I've seen of him. He is not up to the standard required at this level, simple as that.
Support him at your own peril
Melboy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I blame Djourou for not being in the final 8 in champions league but it was a gamble at San Siro and what happen happened. I honestly think Ignasi Miquel should replace Djourou. I as an Arsenal fan will say thank you Johan Djourou for all you done in the past and make way for younger gunners.

Just My 2cents
Jsicarii (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeh looks like a poor offside call. It happens, sometimes it goes your way, sometimes not; but that doesn't mean you have to like it!
TANANESH (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal should win this game 6-1. RVP should score a couple. I think He doesn't enjoy easy goals any more. For all the running he does, Ramsey is really poor in finishing. What a miss! Verminator! Adios, Spuds
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Even though Everton got robbed, Arsenal should've had five or six.... But Everton is a great team, I can see them as a top six team
Cornerback (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Very bad call from the lines man. It could have been an arsenal like goal from everton, one touch passing.
Everton played well, but arsenal were still better, could have been more if not from poor finishing
Polykhor (Arsenal) 2 years ago
On one hand I feel for everton, on the other the amount of foolish decisions that have gone against us this season (every season) puts it into a balance
121barca 2 years ago
Had it happened with Barca packs of arsenal fans would be launching their famous barking mode in every front by now....  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football