Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Brighton & Hove Albion V Arsenal, Jan 26
Mik0lai (KS Widzew Lódz) 1 year ago
It absolutely warmed my heart watching giroud step over the barrier to give the fans a big hug after that second goal.
That's WHY I f*****g LOVE arsenal.

Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
GIN GIN giroouuuuddd so many "fans" lack faith in this guy but his movement and passing is supreme especially for his size and position. I said it before once he gets his scoring boots its a very good front line with walcott ox podolski hell ill even go as far as ramsey when plays wide.... No wait I retract that! Anyways if we can get diame with diaby well our holding mids will crush a lot of plays. Oh what and we still have santi wilshire rosicky (who people underate fair enough) then arteta woooo midfield is best around. Kinda need a CB though the jolly green giant is just too giant and lorient scares me sometimes. Crazy but I think two years ago we culd have bought samba.... Should have done that COYG!
GIN GIN giroouuuuddd so many "fans" lack faith in this guy but his movement and passing is supreme especially for his size and position. I said it before once he gets his scoring boots its a very good front line with walcott ox podolski hell ill even go as far as ramsey when plays wide.... No wait I retract that! Anyways if we can get diame with diaby well our holding mids will crush a lot of plays. Oh what and we still have santi wilshire rosicky (who people underate fair enough) then arteta woooo midfield is best around. Kinda need a CB though the jolly green giant is just too giant and lorient scares me sometimes. Crazy but I think two years ago we culd have bought samba.... Should have done that COYG!
AFC11 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Come to the Arsenal page and listen to fans at the stadium.... There's no lack of faith from us....

'jolly green giants' been one of our best defenders.... Close first with Verma
Mert has the rotation of a planet. I stand by needing another reliant CB
Glaspar (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Forget mert, santos is true to the brazil stereotype of defending...
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 1 year ago
First two arsenal goals were class.    Giroud really coming into his own.
ArsenalismX (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Santos.... Omg
Yeah isn't the first time lol
Theenlightened (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Exactly what I was thinking.... I won't be surprised though if he is still in the squad next season but he should not be...
Nozification (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Giroooouuuud!
Supersub (Arsenal) 1 year ago
GIROUD=CLASS
DieHardGunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Giroud starting to show shades of Henry's finishing
Mad93 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
That should be walcott!
TheGunSquad (Arsenal) 1 year ago
How slow is Mertersacker?
GoArsenal (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Really Slow :/...
SKool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Slower than messi
Greyphantom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
A bit lucky, or does it just look like B&H played a great match?
Mad93 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Now giroud, score that more often in EPL except against chelsea

Btw, why would someone put a tattoo near his armpit? Look at the brighton's guy goal celebration, kissing close to his armpit!

KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Beauty goals by Giroud, great to see that he's finally finding his feet well. However, I'd say that Arsenal were a little lucky in clinching this, whilst their attack was great with Giroud, Podolski, Walcott etc, their defence was really shocking, both those goals from B&H could've been avoided.

Still, into the next stage of the FA Cup for the Gunners.... Congrats
Mahe186 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Giroud scored couple of goals for the fourth time this season, he getting better and better no doubt.... For playing santos I will happy to see some youngsters. Santos god why do wenger bring this guy?
Mykewan (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Shitzny sucks
BlackAna (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Giroud is a great player, I saw a bit of his class when he was at Montpellier and I have liked him since then. It is great to see him scoring, I believe he will be as good at finishing as RVP in the coming years

Kick4Life - changing lives through football