Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bolton Wanderers V Arsenal, Feb 1
Libreg (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Usually I can avoid gloryhunters, but when bolton plays one of the top 4, I have to read your commments. f**k you guys
Yoyoyo17 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Rosicky better than Ramsey
Gunners23 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Couldn't agree more!
Tonyhawk89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And wtf going on with Arsene Wenger.... Walcott is a big disappointment.... No improve on his game.... Man such a good pace but no skills and weak left foot.... Chamberlain deserved to play as a starter.... This guy is good.... A very good for his age.... Keep this going and he will be a 2nd Thierry Henry for sure
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
When in form, theo walcott is a top player. You only need to look at some of his great performances earlier this season (including a man-of-the-match performance against chelsea) to realise that...
Tonyhawk89 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Man this time of the year Arsenal went of like cannons with no balls.... Wtf with finishing? Damn chances like this walcott, ramsey missed like that.... No wonder Arsenal always come 2nd after MU, Chelsea, damn.... Rather play s**t football like Stoke city but still get goals and needed wins rather than play beautiful football but can't win the games that are needed
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Arsenal certainly was the better team through out the whole game. But it was very disappointing to see so many good chances got wasted. Arsenal needs to do some work on the finishing
JasonSheridan27 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Bolton got that swag
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not one of the best games but can't say it was a boring 0-0
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It was just one of those nights
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
.... Just another one of those nights
Mharis (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I still don't understand what made Wenger thinks to stay Theo FlopCot on for full 90 mins while Ramsey and Chamberlain were substituted.

PS: 70 Yrs Old Henry is much better than young Wallcot
Stan182 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol walcott
Jerkstore (Barcelona) 2 years ago
RVP deserves better
Arshacute (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not Barcelona thou
Scs33 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Not Man UTD thou
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He is EPL top scorer and is fast becoming a club legend at Arsenal. If the gunners can ship out the dross and bring in some quality (as they did last summer to an extent), Van Persie would have no real reason to want to leave Arsenal
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I feel embarrassed to say this, but I think RVP does deserve a better team...
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think the world of football deserve better than diving babies
Coooookie 2 years ago
For the first time in a while arsenal seemed to play a more attack minded game rather than the overly cautious nonsense I have been seeing
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Why don't we try playing chu young next to RVP?
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Because Wenger seems to think Chu Young is not ready despite he is already quite an experienced footballer
Mharis (Barcelona) 2 years ago
But at least Park could play better than Flopcot
Kings (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He players we have now ARE good enough, ther just injured.
The hard bit is to play the barcelona way, in which you need everyone to play top of there game, instead of always relying on indevisal brilance....
And the hole reason the gunners are the gunners is because they always try play the barca way, and tht takes time, a long time, it's takin barca almost 40yers after cruyf went there for barca to reep the rewards....
So go support man citi instead you wasters....

YNWAreds (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Arsenal's finishing looked about as good as Liverpool's has been the whole season lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football