Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bolton Wanderers V Arsenal, Feb 1
Wisso1 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Hahaha Walcott.... How do you do it, I don't know
He gets in the best positions possible, and always shoots it off target. Its amazing lol
Sad but hilarious
Kisho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal were rubbish and sooo unlucky
Subaru (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I understand how angry and sad Gooners are feeling right now, but this anger needs to be projected towards the board. And one man in particular.... Peter Hill Wood (chairman).

You can read this blog made by a Gooner and some other people that have been working to promote this blog. This will give you a bit insight on the board.

Link: goonersunite.blogspot.com/2012/01/15-faqs-that-are...

In addition to that, I encourage all Arsenal fans to sign the petition to dethrone this scum and his parasite friends. This may not be much, but it is a start.

Link: twitition.com/ks3u9

On a positive note, we have many injured players returning. This brings a good hope on our side of pushing things forward instead of putting our heads down.
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I agree mate, I have been saying it for ages that Arsene Wenger's transfer policy is completely dictated by certain members of the board that are more interested in profit (that is, the size of their personal bank accounts) than the club's on-field success.

Get rid of PHW, bring back David Dein!
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Walcott needs to improve his shooting if he wants to keep his position when Gervinho comes back. I believe aside from Jack Wilshire, this was our BEST lineup in a while. Especially our defence with Sczezny(sp?), arguably one the best in the EPL, with Sagna and Vermaelen who can cross as well as any wingers. Once Gervinho comes back and we can keep all the players that played in this game healthy, we could see a very good Arsenal lineup. I would keep everyone in their position except exchange Walcott for Gervinho on the wing and put AOC on the other wing
Churchboy (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Walcott is a poor finisher, but Gervinho is worse
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
Lol your saviour Gervinho with 4 goals in 17 games
LightningToad (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Good result Bolton. Onwards and Upwards.      Coywm!
JMontes420 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Last week Arshavin gets verbally raped and now this week it's Walcott....    Us Arsenal fans sure are the best!
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Well if they could finish better then a 3 year old then maybe they won't be raped
ChadForArsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I've always criticized Walcott for not being able to finish. He never could, never has.... And after this many chances he may never will. Stay on the flank, and focus on defence more, stay the f*** out of the box
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 2 years ago
And yet statistically both his goal AND assist record gets better every season.    I dunno if you even watch football mate.
YNWAreds (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Arsenal's finishing looked about as good as Liverpool's has been the whole season lol
Kings (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He players we have now ARE good enough, ther just injured.
The hard bit is to play the barcelona way, in which you need everyone to play top of there game, instead of always relying on indevisal brilance....
And the hole reason the gunners are the gunners is because they always try play the barca way, and tht takes time, a long time, it's takin barca almost 40yers after cruyf went there for barca to reep the rewards....
So go support man citi instead you wasters....

[account-removed] 2 years ago
Why don't we try playing chu young next to RVP?
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Because Wenger seems to think Chu Young is not ready despite he is already quite an experienced footballer
Mharis (Barcelona) 2 years ago
But at least Park could play better than Flopcot
Coooookie 2 years ago
For the first time in a while arsenal seemed to play a more attack minded game rather than the overly cautious nonsense I have been seeing
Jerkstore (Barcelona) 2 years ago
RVP deserves better
Arshacute (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not Barcelona thou
Scs33 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Not Man UTD thou
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He is EPL top scorer and is fast becoming a club legend at Arsenal. If the gunners can ship out the dross and bring in some quality (as they did last summer to an extent), Van Persie would have no real reason to want to leave Arsenal
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I feel embarrassed to say this, but I think RVP does deserve a better team...
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think the world of football deserve better than diving babies
Stan182 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol walcott
Mharis (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I still don't understand what made Wenger thinks to stay Theo FlopCot on for full 90 mins while Ramsey and Chamberlain were substituted.

PS: 70 Yrs Old Henry is much better than young Wallcot
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It was just one of those nights
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
.... Just another one of those nights
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not one of the best games but can't say it was a boring 0-0

Kick4Life - changing lives through football