Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bolton Wanderers V Arsenal, Feb 1
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Theo walcott thinks he is Thierry Henry with that kind of finishing.    But I believe he can learn more frm the legend.
Airic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I can only hope
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This is so disappointing and no decent new players in this transfer window.... I'm sorry guys but we have lost the race for 4th place. Also, we have lost champions league. If we can't even beat Bolton, what chance do we have against Barcelona/RM/Bayern Munich etc? No chance
Skymil (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well, from what I saw, we just don't have those luck and poor walcott, he just miss that touch. Well the season hasn't finish yet, lets regain our hope for the 4th place
Diamond100 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wow that through pass from Chamberlain was sick, but Walcott is too s**t! Sooner or later Chamberlain is going to replace Walcott
Thepredestrian (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I believe sooner rather than later
Alex08 (Juventus) 2 years ago
What a boring game. Can't believe Walcott missed that chance. Van Persie's chip was the only good thing from the game
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
That's should have been a wonderful goal. Ngog wasted a wonderful pass.  Good game, many chances but no goal.
IDmnck (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Arsenal should start worrying.

There's no guarantee RVP will stay if they can't even make it to the bloody Europas.

And as far as Arsenal's performances have gone this season. If it wasn't for RVP. Arsenal would be sitting in the bottom half of the premier league.

Just sayin'...
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I know RVP is most likely going to leave Barcelona's Arsenal Youth System, to join the senior team    Arsene won't pay him a lot
Gabaire (Arsenal) 2 years ago
F***ck of you, don't worry by the end of this season al your ganna see our ass siting on top of you on the table  
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Gabaire: If that is an encouragement I will take it. But in reality, your projection is looking unreal going by our performances and Spurs performance week-in-week-out. But I would prefer it happens. I can only depend on God and luck to make it real rather than our performance
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Walcott shouldnt be in the english squad
ToePoke (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Walcott shouldn't be in the Arsenal starting XI let alone the England squad!
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Weird match is what I take from these highlights.... Like a game of four beautiful goals that didn't happen. A team as unlikely as Bolton was inches away from scoring Goal of the Week. That back heel assist looked like something Iniesta would do - who the hell is that guy?
Satyr (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Weird match. A little more effort by Bolton would make it a result like against Liverpool. It looked like it was arranged a draw
Madhavan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Naah, they had their chances to win it.... Poor finishing let them down...
Cleverley (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Robin Van Persie deserved a better team!
Baya10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You deserve a better club
Champs (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think Walcott should hang up his boots and maybe consider representing Great Britain in the upcoming Olympics.... The guy is not a footballer more a sprinter. The Ox on the otherhand what a prospect he is, £12 million seems like a bargain
Stevoman (Stevenage Borough) 2 years ago
I don't understand why Arsenal keep missing so many good chances, it's enraging!
Cudizone (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Painful to watch
Cali86 2 years ago
Arsenal is in a dire need for a a team overhaul. What happened to the rumors? Hasad.... Gotze.... Guarin.... Any of these players would have added a lot to the team
Aerofred2002 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Gotze is perfect for Arsenal's system

Kick4Life - changing lives through football