Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bolton Wanderers V Arsenal, Feb 1
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Bit surprised with result that Arsenal didn't score, but not mad Bolton tied them, good for Bolton at home. Though would being nice if there was a goal in the game but its fine, Arsenal looked like they had the chances just didn't finish them, I mean Van Persie had to posts that would being sweet goals but they didn't bounce his or Arsenal way, Walcott didn't finish his chances well, and henry was subbed on but ya, good for Bolton, tough finishing for the gunners
Hassan2011 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What a player sagna is.... But walcott needs to work on his finishing.... AFC keep the faith
Papagenghis (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Walcot you useless peace off sheeeeet  
Resc6433 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Holy lord walcott is terrible
Barsenal23 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
SOrry but even if nasri and cesc didn't leave we still would ov been in the same position.come on look at the chances we missed all season long
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Are you kidding? Have you seen Ramsey in midfield? Our passing would be a 100000 times more fluent then what it is now
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nasri and Cesc combined were better than the whole of the current midfield
I reckon song and arteta haven't been performing to badly but Ramsey has continuously disappointed and I'm giving up hope of the young Welshman
Epicis31 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The time is tough !Walcott and ramsey needs to work harder on their shooting!
KenjiYamazaki (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What a stupid performance by Arsenal, can't even beat Bolton !
Loudwater (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Did Theo Walcott actually improved at all in the last few years?!?
To be fair, there have been moments when Walcott is brilliant. But he isn't good enough for us
RVPMVP (Arsenal) 2 years ago
3 insights:

1) Walcott needs to finish on his shooting. Seriously. Two amazing chances including a 1v1 and a 6 yard free shot and he misses both. Get your confidence up man!

2) Glad to see Sagna back. Definitely best defender of the night and his presence will be greatly welcomed.

3) Van Persie was quite unlucky, but glad to see he's still showing his class. Tight angle to volley Sagna's cross onto the bar, but I was screaming at my computer screen to let his chip go in. It's a shame it didn't because that would have easily been goal of the week. Keep it up Captain Vantastic!
The chip is beautiful, if only Walcott could deliver half of what RVP does
Walcott has lost it. He use to be predicted to become the best player in EPL, but apart from pace he hasn't got much else to offer
Cali86 2 years ago
Yeah I've been saying it for a long time walcott is overrated shite.... Specially next to RVP. Arsenal needs a creative midfielder throwing balls to Van Persie inside the box.... That's it...
That's it, no more Champions League football for us next season and we be happily rotting away. Only a matter of time before the club collapse...
Skymil (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Oh come on japs, the club isn't going to collapse!See liverpool, where are they now? They rise from the dead back from last terrible season. Don't too much hyper mate
Hudzai (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Take liverpool as example (not the manager sacking / change).  Their fan is still behind them. Support your team.
We need Podolski badly !  Hey Wenger, can you spend !
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No KenjiYamazaki. I have got the account to balance said Mr Wenger
Ctid14 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Arsenal needs good strikers in case of RVP injured
They need a new team! One lone striker, no proper midfield and average defence
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 2 years ago
It's only past two days when Walcott equalized against Villa on cup game and Arsenal fans were all over him, and now the fans are 'all over him' again (in the opposite way)
Hudzai (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Second that!
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Very unlucky Arsenal and Van Persie but you can't expect him to score every game, that's when the wingers/midfielders need to show up and put some in also Van Persie can't do everything! Walcott really needs to finish better especially at 0-0. Wenger should think about selling him and definitely Arshavin and consider getting Podolski from Koln, Podolski can play on the wing pretty well like he does for Germany and is also a very good finisher and proven goal scorer
We just can't handle pressure happened last season when we had a chance of wining the epl and we barley finished fourth. And now it's happening which will see us drop further and further away from the top 4 position. Greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Kick4Life - changing lives through football