Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Bolton Wanderers V Arsenal, Feb 1
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Match was boring too many missed chances voted rubbish. Goal keeper was so nervous...
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I find it interesting that the votes for arsenal are rubish. I watched the match, and quite honestly I didn't think they were rubbish. They were average and unlucky. Hitting the post twice, and dominating the first half. Creating a few chances here and there. Just no finish
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Typical overreaction. No point complaining, the voting for every match goes the same way
Fastrail (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Hah.... What did you expect? It's always been like that with the vote.... Lose= rubbish.... Win=awesome
Insanee (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Shut up you f*****g spud
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
This is why I can't respsect Arsenal fans like you. Was my comment offensive? Did I attack anyone? f**k no and you come out of nowhere and tell me to shut up.

Whatever, I get that you have to blow some steam off after Arsenal was unable to finish off Bolton, that's fine
IDmnck (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
SuperSpurs, Chill mate. That arse just can't believe we're 12 bloody points above his team
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
True^
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ss dw about him mate
Borg (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Very cheeky chip from RVP. Also, good to see Sagna is playing
Fastrail (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Missing chances and hitting posts.... We Liverpool fans know that feelings very very well!
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Couldn't agree more
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Omggg Van Persie how unlucky can you be?
ManciniManCity (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I am a Manchester City fan, and a devoted one at that too, but I am not a pretentious asshole who brags about my team and ignorantly bags on others. I love Robin van Persie and his style of play. He's a great striker and he deserved to have hit that chip; it would have been a beautiful goal! Anyways, Walcott I believe is statistically and mentally unable to play football.... He needs to leave, just like out-of-form Arshavin
Trev11 (Canning City SC) 2 years ago
Good to see sagna back now just need to see the back of walcott
Sjsung (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Missing Gervinho badly

Walcott is so out of form.... How did he miss that! And when times are tough, the tough got going.... Only to be denied by the post.... Twice!
Footballerrr (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Bolton good chances
Silvanasri (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Walcott went into a brothel, paid money, got naked with a prostitute, laid on top of her and still didn't score
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Walcott is actually sh*t.... O_0
Starting Park or Henry over him could have been much better, seriously. Or even loan Walcott instead of Miyaichi
Even Torres scored a goal like that (UCL).... Wenger sell him, you guys deserve much better
KenjiYamazaki (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ryo Miyaichi would have scored that
Wiskid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Theo what the hell man
Hudzai (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thought when Arsenal offload Bedtner, this problem would not happen again. Seems like his s**t luck has been transfer to every arsenal player. Damn bedtner
Lampstar (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Fair result would have been 2-1 for Arsenal. Really unlucky for RVP. Walcott need to work on his shooting
Thecrowrip (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Bacary Sagna played like he'd never been away. Such a great player!
KenjiYamazaki (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He was away? ? I couldn't tell
Koopa13 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Jeez Walcott's finishing is Horrible...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football