Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Barnet V Arsenal, Jul 18
Moocow111 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Anyone have predictions for this match? I think this should be a very easy game for Arsenal. If Arsenal loses I'll have to cry myself to sleep.

4-0, Arsenal is my prediction
GoonerXi (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I feel like crying whether we lose to Luton Town or Real Madrid!
Gooners (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I'll starve myself to death if arsenal lose
Ben (Arsenal) 5 years ago
5-0 Arsenal easy win
Manumberone (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Don't say that, we'll be playing with lots of reserves for half the game.
08 09 Barnet 1-2 Arsenal 07 08 Barnet 0-2 Arsenal
Yeah it might be easier this time around (Barnet nearly got relegated out of League Two last season!).
I say 3-0 to us, with Walcott, Bendnter and Vela scoring
I say 3-0 too, but I don't think Theo will score. I'm not sure if Vela is part of the squad. Arsenal.com have revealed the first indications of the squad travelling to Underhill -
Almunia, Rosicky, Eduardo, Clichy, Mannone, Gallas, Djourou, Wilshere, Nasri, Denilson, Silvestre, Arshavin, Traore, Senderos and Vermaelen.
I
I think Arshavin, Nasri and Denilson will score.
Umiq18 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
That's only 15 players so I'm sure a few others will be included. I'm pretty sure Walcott isn't playing since he hasnt returned to pre season yet. I do think that Arsenal will win big though, with Arshavin scoring a hat trick
GO arsenal  Gooners gooners gooners gooners!
Gooners (Arsenal) 5 years ago
3-0 to the arsenal!
Affainyi (Arsenal) 5 years ago
So.... It ended up 2-2. Just a pre-season match so no cause for worries. Important things are that arshavin is still performing, rosicky is back and barazite scored a stunner
Not many stars were playing, this was mainly a team of reserves and youths. An okay result, I suppose

Kick4Life - changing lives through football