Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Wolverhampton Wanderers, Dec 27
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That keeper must be the MOTM. Excellent display. But common Arsenal, we can do better. I know Wolves came for a point but we lacked urgency in the first half. We should have seized control of the game following the early goal. We like to put ourselves in difficult situation.
Congrat Wolves, it may be a very important point for you in May
COYGs
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Unlucky Arsenal
Masam12 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Wait.... How did vanpersie not score
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This the difference between championship contender clubs like MU and Arsenal. MU doesn't lose focus in easier games while Arsenal, as entertaining as they are, drop points when they're not supposed to
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Milijas red card?! Shame on you
5star02707 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why does most arsenal games the opp. Keeper's are stepping up? )
Well we couldn't convert our chances so props to their keeper MOTM. Still not far behind 12pts. From both spot 1 and 2 more surprises to come Lehgoo!
Yes, still not far behind but we are not talking chances and opportunities to close gaps. This is the third time it has happened this season. Most teams come to emirate to park bus so we should have taken charge in the first half. Our game lacked urgency in the first half. That is why we lost the game
Liverpool786 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Its not just arsenal mate. They do it with liverpool aswell. Its quite frustrating. Looks like you caught our bug...
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
You beat the crap out of our petr cech and you still said opp. Keepers are stepping up on most arsenal games? Lool
SomeVAguy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sorry to inform you, but Cech hasn't exactly been having one of his best seasons so far...
Kimif1 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why is it like everytime gunners get an opportunity to close the gap on leaders and they blow it up.... I've been looking at this for the last 2-3yrs...
It is still a mystery even to arsenal fans. And in most cases, it is usually against a lower team. Teams that look beatable on paper. But having looked at them all over, sometimes arsenal are always unlucky to close gaps. Either the keeper of the opposition team had the game of his life in that game, they hit the post on several occassions or pen. Appeals turned down.
I hope they can end these mysteries soon
Ramzzie (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Indeed
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Indeeeeeed
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Never a red card should get his ban off him. Did you guys really expect us to win every easy game and lose against the big guns? Everyone drops points and today we did not capitalise on the majority of our rivals doing so
Blueheart (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Ironic because when liverpool and city dropped points yesterday, I saw a lot of arsenal fans talking s**t
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Not all gooners have brains. Well same can be said of fans of every team in the world
Champs (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Desperately unlucky not to get the 3 points but I must commend Wolves as some of their defending was gutsy and heroic. However, Van Persie in my opinion had poor game. On two occasions he was put through on goal by Ramsey and Rosicky but if not for his poor first touch both should have led to a goal. We must move on now and get a win at Fulham which is no mean feat and hope Swansea do us a favour against Tottenham who in all honesty are looking impressive. However, there is still hope for a top 4 postion; Tottenham are yet to play at the Bridge, the Ettihad stadium and not forgetting the Emirates. Panicking and criticism is rather premature, the season is still young
Bhanu (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The tackle was worthy of a yellow atleast, , , , , he wud have gone anyway.... \
Bhanu (Arsenal) 2 years ago
s**t HAPPENS
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Unlucky theo.... Oh wait
XPLiLBiG (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
This is not good
Solosilver (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arsenal main problem is simply lack of consistence. They can beat world class team but failed against ordinary team.... I don't think theres lack of experience in every players.... Many years without trophy is not good for a great team.... Van persie might leave the club with very high price!
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Didn't just arsenal beat wigan(which is an ordinary team?)?
Van persie should just leave because this stupid man called wenger doesn't wanna buy quality players
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
^^how can you say that as an arsenal fan?
I'm saying this cause world class player like van persie needs trophy, we need the real arsenal back like 04, we used to know that we gonna' win but the todays arsenal is like you don't know what's gonna' happen always shaky at the back, we need another striker to parnter up with persie, we need left back and a midfielder like fabregas that controls the mid

Kick4Life - changing lives through football