Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Tottenham, November 17th 2012
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Share with the class
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 1 year ago
What is this?
GoonSquad (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Thirteengoals, you don't need to ask mate  Johny sunshine over here has the right idea, follow his lead
Johny (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lol, foolish Bale.come on mate. What are you playing at. Ahaha, puny pathetic Tottenham scum stand no chance. We will have them on the ground begging for mercy by the time we're through with them.

We have Walcot who is best in the world after those performance vs Sweden and Reading.

Who do Tottenham have? Nothing but second rate scum. It's always nice to to sit Tottenham back down on their rumps every season when we defeat them after every year they thinking that this is the season they surpass Arsenal. Lololol. You will never surpass us foolish heathens!

Such a funny species those Tottenham fans are. They are not human but some wild species that lack brains. Lol, why else would you support such a club as Tottenham which is the weakest side in the EPL, heck even the Championship.

Lol, I feel so bad for the Tottenham players tat they mujst disgrace themselves each day by putting on such abhorrent jerseys. These players will surely be scarred for life now.

Easy win for my powerful Arsenal. 6-1 we will win. There is no stopping us. The cheating from other teams should be over now. Now we are about to go on am epic run of victories and silence the doubters and haters.

The era of Arsenal is about to begin. There is no stopping our reign. We are about to embark on an epic run of results mates. Tune in cause once we get fully fit WE won't LOST FOR THE REST OF THE season.

We are the most powerful in the world. We are.... .... Arsenal.

Whom can stop us?

Nobody! The trophies are meant to be collected by my powerful Arsenal this season
GoonSquad (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Manchester united, chelsea, AND tottenham LOST IN THE SAME DAY!
Pardon the cardiac arrest but I always knew that 'death by orgasm' would be my final act

Kick4Life - changing lives through football