Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Tottenham Hotspur, Nov 17
Cloudst 2 years ago
Merts
Kalyanovic24 (Schalke 04) 2 years ago
Deja Vu...
ArsenalismX (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I remember about 8 years ago a commentator said something like:
When you need a goal you need Thierry Henry in your team.

Today after this match I'm like:
When we need a win to turn our season around we need Boas in the team we play against.

Man I love Boas hahaha
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Did you even watch the game? Do you know that Ade went into a stupid challenge and got sent off 15 minutes in? AVB's original set-up today allowed Spurs to dominate Arsenal until the red card.

Not one shot on goal from Gooners until it was 11 v 10
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It was 18 mins in.... No shots at that point isn't anything to worry about.... Being an idiot and going studs up 18 mins in.... Now i'd worry about that
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nicely played by arsenal
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The change in emotion I experienced between minutes 10-18 was more extreme than a teenage girl getting her period for the first time
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Or a woman getting one for the last time    @_@
Mastiff (Arsenal) 2 years ago
First of all, kudos to Arsenal defence today. Huge improvement from the previous few games. Good overall defensive play by the team.

Sagna brings so much stability at the right. I know Jenkinsson has been great, but Sagna brings the experience and that helped him shut down the explosive Bale on many occasions today.

The constant crosses from the left into the 6 yard was a treat to watch. That's one area where we can continue to dominate. Gibbs does that a lot, but in his absence, others have started to capitalize in that area.

Cazorla is just a pleasure to watch. His foot works with the ball, holy crap, just his foot works can get through any defence like a hot knife through a butter (can't believe I just used that line Oh but whatever)

Great to see Mertsacker on scoresheet.... Finally? Lol. About time.

Even better to see the fans finally appreciating Giroud and giving him a standing ovation when he was replaced. I wish he had stayed on but that meant Ox my man got on the field. And what a last 10 minutes he had. Caused nightmare to the left back, had few shots on target and assisted an awesome one for Walcott. I think Ox really wanted to score lol. But fans just love this guy.... With whatever he does.

Santos is horrible we all know that. But even for the last 15 minutes that he came in for, I had no idea what he was doing. Unless he was instructed to go out there and play - Wherever. Lol. Only plus point for him for the day was, when Theo scored and he kissed Theo and Ox on both their forehead at the same time. All there is to it.

I say give Walcott the contract he wants. This guy is fast, is on score sheet constantly, and gives those vicious crosses in every game (goes well with Giroud's style of scoring - heading in) and bugger wants to stay at Arsenal. So just give him what he wants. He will yield nothing short of dividend in the long run.

Overall, a fantastic game. As a fan and an admirer of the club, could not ask for more.

Both the Germans, the Frenchman and the lil Spaniard got on the scoresheet. Toward the end, the two Englishmen combined to get one as well. What can be better than that.

Can't wait for Wilshere to actually gel in with this team, it will be a lot more fun to watch.... A LOT MORE FUN !
HonoluluSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
"First of all, kudos to Arsenal defence today. Huge improvement from the previous few games. Good overall defensive play by the team. "
Seriously? Lol WOW that's your "First of all"?! You got scored on twice and gave up several large chances to a team that is under-manned at the highest professional level. If it was a 8-0 yes, 5-1 maybe. But come on, "Kudus"? You better be grading on a low 30's out of 100 scale, rather then a high 7 out of 10. Shame if you think it were better then that. An 11 vs. 11 test that resulted int his score line, yes. But come on lol, talk about patting yourself on the back, then giving a speech about yourself after your foe got caught with his pants down
Mastiff (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thank you for agreeing with the rest of the points I made above lol.

Now it seems you are clearly talking from just watching this 6 mins highlights.

Yes, we did much better defensively than previous few games where we were clearly lagging. That's the point I am making. A team doesn't have to win 8-0 or 5-1 to be complimented.... Oh and by the way, how big is the diff between 5-1 and 5-2 lmao. You are just being a cry baby. Amazed at your audacity to even speak after going down 5-2. If you talk about those 2-3 chances you guys missed out on, I could mention about more than 10 great chances we didn't capitalize on. Next time watch the entire match and then come talk to me.

So what you are 10 men down. Just deal with it. Suck it up. Take this bundle of tissue and move on.

Let me relish this victory for what it is
Thepredestrian (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If I got a dollar for every assist made by Carzola, I'd be a billionaire by now
Oladapo (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Actually you would have 3 dollars because that's how many he's made this season in all competition
Gooner4lyfeBrah (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Note that he said "every assist" not "this season" only
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ok so about 42 dollars
TruthBomb (Central Jersey Spartans) 2 years ago
^  ^  ^    Herp DERP, I don't KNOW WHAT exaggerations ARE
Flitocious (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Honestly we don't need strikers for now! How many goals have we scored in the last months? Yes we started off not scoring but good defensive. Now we scoring as maniacs but relatively poor in defence whats next? Oh well I think Arsenal has to find a balance in both + midfield and we can be title contenders.

Walcolt subliminal keep him
Girou great header of the ball
Podolski excellent work ethic
Carzola no words to explain him
Arteta lack in confidence sometimes but great just watch him
Wilshere needs to find the right niche but good

I am not going to talk about any injured player. This is a squad that Arsenal should stick with as they have the majestic quality that can bring back the Arsenal Glory days!

Need to tightened up our defence too for it to work
TheSleepingLion (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Wow, Arsenal Rules !  I like the fifth goal more than others
[account-removed] 2 years ago
I'm still so happy
Firewall (Manchester United) 2 years ago
From hero to zero
Jetpilot12 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Honestly, I wish I could of seen Tottenham with all of their players. It would of hurt any team to be down a player in the 18th minute. My personal opinion I feel this shows that Aresenal can play well with 10 players on the other side, but with a full 11 on 11, I think differ
DaniPak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Omg it would be the same come back, as last year...
Wolfeman (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I made an account just to let everyone know that I have a huge mancrush on Cazorla
Slasic (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Adebayor = stupid, what's wrong with defoe?
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Déjà vu!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football