Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Tottenham Hotspur, Feb 26
Hwrdprkns (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This is the difference between a team with real culture and spirit, and a team that doesn't have any.    **whispers Chelsea's name**
Kangarooman (Manchester City) 2 years ago
What a sad look by Harry Redknapp.... It's ok mate, try better next time. What a goal by RVP!
Zinny999 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The crumbling empire does have the last shot, coming back from the dead.... Hhahahah LOL luv that comment from the commentator....

N3razzurri (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Spurs really need to learn how to shut shop and keep a lead, so as in grind it out, that's how the big teams win leagues
Soccerpolo25 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Rosicky scored? I can't get over that
ToonFootball9 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
The unpredictability of the two sides is exactly the reason neither team will be competing for the title this season
Gunnerdemaestro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Song played beautifully. Parker had a bad day at the office. Those were the 2 keys
Pabst (Everton) 2 years ago
Oh the epicness of that game!
Kelzydre (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Song is a beast, I don't know why he is underrated
Theenlightened (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Because he is very inconsistent.... One day he is massive and the next game he is useless.... He needs to be awesome every game like Viera...
Metaleka (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Knew this goal would hit top of the best goal chart. RVP is legend in the making
DeathTheKIDD (AC Milan) 2 years ago
RVP will leave if arsenal don't buy players and don't finish in the top 4.... What is it now 23 goals this season in the league alone.... Very impressive
Fabby (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cool story bro
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I agree. Any other player would be winning things with this sort of contribution. I actually feel sorry that 'we' the Arsenal have not won him anything for his faith in our philosophy and team
ArchellPanda (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Seriously Watching this match made my blood boiled LOL.... I can't stop smiling looking at how beautiful the goals.... And I don't think clapping my hands was enough
Solifunky8 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why was Adebayor booed when he got the ball?
Ardak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Just because he's on the rival's team.... But I sometimes think that fans are so stupid...
Really great play by arsenal.... I have been missing them play like that...
How long have you been a supporter lol? Adegaybor is a w****r who left us for money to join shitty, then does that shitty celebration in front of his former fans and then moves to the spuds
Ardak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well, I'm not that rancorous about his acts towards the fans and the club. He almost got shot 2 years ago in the bus and now seems like a humble guy. I follow him in Twitter and he always talks about God.

I don't have anything against him
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Credit to him this time he didn't celebrate
TacticiaN (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Just have to say We've only got one SONG!

I love how harry said at the end "we've never finished above arsenal" Just remember that you yid scum! You'll need to finish above us more than once to be crowned best in north!
ThorPower (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Would be shocked if you were English. Drop dead
7anzalla (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Haha its funny to see Arsenal fans talk so much sh*t, its ok.... Enjoy it, its a very rare occasion this season
Osasuna, haha, 10 points, haha.  Seriously, come back when you got something more genuine to say. Another idiot barca fan  #smh
7anzalla is an idiot barca fan agree with that.... Deadly JUST SAID barcelona is THE BEST

He is good at WAR he will protect his country to the death LOL!

We have to be realistic arsenal playing good.... Why don't you celebrate with them?

As If Barca never play bad...
Lol what is said is very genuine, it came from the heart, I'm glad that arsenal are improving, but its funny how 1 game initiated a string of arrogant comments.

Fabby, another idiot arsenal fan...
We won, we trashed our rivals going in as underdogs after a string of poor results. I think its our well damn right to celebrate in this section. I would understand if you were a spuds fan, but a barca fan? All you had to do was ignore it and its not arrogance, its joy mixed in with confidence.
Now eff off and gloryhunt elsewhere like a lot of the barca idiots around here seem to be
Actually I do support Spurs in the EPL so yes I am annoyed with the result. I have supported Barca since Ronaldinho transferred from PSG in 03, but I guess its easy for you to label Barca fans as glory hunters when you don't know anything about them, you don't have much to banter about

Kick4Life - changing lives through football