Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Tottenham Hotspur, Feb 26
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
GO gunners! Multiple players getting involved in the goals, completely outclassed Spurs on the ball and taught them a lesson or two in counter-attacking brilliance.

Sagna had Bale in his pocket, the welshman had to dive just to make any impact at all. Adebayor was completely isolated up front and it was great to witness his frustration. Modric was silenced by Song, and Parker looked completely out of his depth. How many people out there honestly think that Arteta isn't better than Parker? The former had complete control over the pace of the game, the latter struggled to hold the ball.

In addition, I felt it was unfair to boo walcott during the first half. What he lacked in finishing he made up for with fantastic movement and positioning. A well-deserved brace that will hopefully peg the haters back a few notches
LeonVFB (VfB Stuttgart) 2 years ago
I AM NEVER GOING TO ILLINOIS EVERY IN MY LIFE JUST BECAUSE OF THERE FUKING STUPID ADVERTISEMENTS.... LET ME ENJOY MY VIDEO!
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
f**k you! I live in illinois and it is awesome! Best state ever ever
Thfc1882 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
All I can say (apart from swearing my head off) is well played gooners
Rubym (Arsenal) 2 years ago
As much I wanted Arsenal to win this match, I want Tottenham to win this PL. But that wasn't spur's day. But don't worry, you guys have played great matches this season. I like Parker's sportsman spirit. True Gentleman
Hadi9266 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@rubym, dude wtf?
CatGooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Finally the intended back 4
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No kidding, it is nice to have Sagna back there as well as Vermaelan. Gibbs is a little bit of a question mark for me still though
CatGooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well I think for LB its hard to say whether Gibbs or Andre Santos is better. But Sagna we definitely missed, I don't think I can watch another Djourou RB performance
Phoneix (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why the hell were the Israeli's cheering when totenham scored?  Benayouns in arsenal
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nickname for spurs: the yids (yiddish.... Jewish). Spurs have a strong jewish following, but cannot remember the specific history as to why.... Might just be geographical coincidence based on neighborhoods around WHL
I'm sure many were thinking: @ down 2 goals to spurs.... FIRE wenger!

@ 2-2.... Maybe not.

@5-2.... Genius!
BearWithFish (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Na.... @
0-2....
Lol@ 2-2.... Wtf?
@ 5-2.... ROFL

Didn't watch the game cause of the terrible stream and only saw the scorelines
So martin tyler is clearly an arsenal fan right?    Noticed it when he was singing an arsenal song on air in the game vs utd -_-
EddieGness (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What a comeback! What a match! Well done, Gunners!
Lostagent23 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Awesome from Arsenal.  Good seeing Wenger happy
Freakykool1411 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Can we watch live HD match like this online?
Ffantasy87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
There is a site to download HD full match. Let me know if this is what you want
CSNguyen (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Can you PM me the link to the download please?
Hakred90 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I want it!
Cornerback (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I want link too, pm me please
Fabricass (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The game was so frustrating to watch with my broken stream but well worth it.

Bale used to be one of the only Spurs players I respected after he mauled Inter but I never thought he would be a cheat.

So proud of the boys coming back. 5 goals and only one scored by RVP (albeit the best one) is fantastic.

I knew we needed a 3 goal win over Spurs to stay in 4th spot, and after going down 2 nil I could never have imagined winning exactly 5-2. Perfect
I don't care what anyone says, modric sagna and rvp were the best players on the pitch
Borg (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Bale was nowhere to be found. Also, Van Der Vaart was crap playing out on the wing. I think they should've subbed him in for Saha and kept Kranjcar on
Chargui (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Soccerisfootball, you're forgetting bout Rosicky who played very well, Ade didn't have a bad game either, and SONG yet again!

Edit: And Walcott!
Nandiwardhana11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Fire wenger!
Andrewmcross (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ya you would want arsenal to fire him so Madrid can buy him like they want to
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Doubters, welcome back
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Fire madrid fans by the name of nandi. You shouldn't have an opinion

Kick4Life - changing lives through football