Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Tottenham Hotspur, Feb 26
Gjfirewallcam (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I don't care 2012 is the end of the world. I just want to watch the game!  
Cali86 2 years ago
Song is just a beast.... Take my hat off for that guy.... He is so underrated...
Guategangsta (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yep. He really is amazing. Assist after assist. Tough as nails too...
Redbeast86 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I love how quiet the tottenham fans have gotten, they were everywhere before the game. It must really suck going into a game thinking you are going to win, go 2-0 up early on and just when you shamelessly weasel your way up to two for nothing you get out played, out classed and kicked up the ass 5 (FIVE!) times whilst feeling lucky to have not taken any moree! *trollface*
Kean0 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Don't worry, we're still here and still sitting higher in the league than you
Hillwrong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Feel free to to celebrate joyously, since you guys don't really have much chances to sit higher in the league than us very often;)  
Lihanguk (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Beautiful game we need to play like this every game I was uncertain about the intial team selection but everyone played with their hearts today it was really an amazing performance. Tottenham are brilliant this season so it feels even better to crush them! That was a trashy dive from bale though he's such a good player its a shame to see him flop like that but it didn't matter in the end. Co'mon arsenal!
What you on about Slaepwerigne? Match rating shows 5 on here unless I'm seeing it wrong. Definitely a great match.

At 0-1 in 4 minutes, Arsenal didn't change anything
At 0-2, Arsenal still looked the same, still playing their game. And it paid off....

They chose today to play like their old selves
Spurs weren't good today, bad choices made on attacks and Arsenal made all the right choices except for the Theo early pass in first half. Stats show Arsenal were the better team by far. Definitely not underdogs in this fixture yet.

Well done for sticking to the plan 'cause it worked, and it worked 5 times. Bad defeat, sucks, but what a great game to watch.

Manchester derbies? Merseyside derby? Cannot compare to the North London derbies. I wonder if any Utd, City, Liverpool or Everton fan will agree. Every year this fixture produces. Can't wait for our next clash.

RVP is quality
Slaepwerigne (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Props for your magnanimity, I generally never gloat, but the rating is indeed down there. Might show up as 5 because you rated or mouseovered. For what it's worth, I think you guys have been great and I hope you get into europe again (with us, of course!)
Lol you're right. It says 1. 75. Bitter spurs fans indeed but can you blame us? I rated it 5 stars anyway 'cause it should be in the "most exciting matches" on the homepage
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Spurs were not terrible, Arsenal was just that good today. It could have easily been a lot worse for Tottenham. Congrats to the gunners
BMWe34 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Bale dived or what? Watch that s**t 10 times looks like he dived
2 years ago
The f**ker did dive utter shyte if you ask me
Fatty23 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah he did dive but it was convincing enough for the ref. So penalty or not, we have won! COYG!
Elassjay (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Karma does have a way of righting the wrongs. In terms of 5 goals
Grenho (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Karma is a big fat bitch!
2 years ago
I am happy Ramsey was no where on the pitch he is too predictable. "arry" didn't expect to see both Rosicky and Yossi they are unpredictable
Whoisthat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Welcome back, Gunners
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
My head is spinning. I don't understand football anymore haha Where on earth did arsenal find the Spirit to turn this one around?! Congrats Gunners!
2 years ago
Rosicky's goal was flawless, the man was totally finesse. Its so sad he spent years injured and his confidence destroyed
Gabuist (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Gunners oh you gunners, sad to see very few comments that have analysed this game for what it really was. Two goals down after 30min just sums up our season, how sad it is to have noticed that arsenal fans have become so accustomed to poor defensive displays that even when their team conceeds so many goals and win the game they don't even notice it.come on arsenal fans you are better than this. If you really are a footall fan you must understand that you don't conceed goals the way arsenal do and win anything, infact to sum it all up, arsenal did play well going forward (how many times has this been said) but are still pathetic at the back, if you think I'm being pessimistic please tell me:

A)what are the odds of winning a game when you conceed so many goals

Be)even if Van Persie manintains his fitness how likely is it that arsenal would win enough games to guarantee a place in the champions league when scoring against them is a piece of cake.

I admit the win was sweet but the comments that claim that arsenal gave a perfect display are simply idiotic.
Mr. Wenger you have given us magic moments but I honestly believe you've lost it and its time to move on.

Redbeast86 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Today (and Chel53a) wa2 proof that the be5t defence is a good offence
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Damn it, I don't like what I see :/ but regardless, congrats!
Prfwenger (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah, I bet you lot are shaking in fear?
LunaBoy1 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Haha somewhat. Nothing is impossible
Manita (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Deportivo La Crona did it in 04 season.... Guess Arsenal can do it too with alot of hardwork
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Can someone call 9-1-holy SH*T?
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
LOL Samuel L Jacksons one funny fucka haha
Liverman8 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Love the reference. I thought of the same when the commentator said big red bus
ChicagoGunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Idk why but that Walcott goal gave me the chills (our 4th).... Great game by every one today

Kick4Life - changing lives through football