Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Tottenham Hotspur, Feb 26
Robertzz10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Anybody else notice how precise and beautiful Song's defence splitting passes are?
Assist to walcott here, assist to van persie against everton, cross against dortmund, assist for henry against leeds, I can't name them all! Song has unbelievable vision and execution
BarcaMyLove (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yeah he has the best weighted passes in the EPL atm. His a very good player, lets just hope your squad improves so he stays
HirRoifiC (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Assist to rosicky also in this match I think
Rooney1 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
RVP is just pure class. Hope he stays arsenal. Arsenal or chelsea who is getting that last champions league spot. Let the race continue. Also I hope arenal and chelsea overcome the italians in champions league and progress to the quarters YOU never KNOW anything IS possible
2 years ago
Well one team needs to win by 2 (or maybe 3 if we concede 2 or more goals) while the other needs to win by 4 or 5 if the team that beat them 4-0 can put the ball in the back of the net.... It'd take a minor miracle for one - and an absolute mother of all miracles for the other...
JimiPurcell (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That's really cool coming from a Man UTD fan. I wish all soccer supporters were more like you
14Hesus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
And how I would love that! Shortly before the first leg of the Milan game, Mr. Boateng remarked that Arsenal is nothing to worry about because you never know if they'll show up for a match: sometimes they play spectacular and sometimes they play crap. How he must have gloated when they thrashed Arsenal. I hope Arsenal thrash them in turn, just for vindication's sake!
Cali86 2 years ago
Yeah.... Um.... Not gonna' happen...
Deak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
40, 43.... 51.... 65, 68.... 3 mins apart, a break den another pair 3 mins apart.... Lol.... More or less quite identical to our performance this season.... We need the consistency gooners.... Massive win, no doubt about it but them soldiers got to keep deir heads clear from now.... Gunners for life! I can only imagine what it will be like if RVP stayed and we had a top class CF in addition, a pair of massive CDM, another pair of CBs.... Hahahahha well its all a wish.... Arsene your ass got lucky this time, don't think all is well
They say fairy tales are for movies and books. But those who say that haven't watched a good game of football!
Hillwrong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
RVP be my valentine~!  No homo...
Unmessievable (Barcelona) 2 years ago
WTF happened today? Didn't expect this from tottenham at all. Well played arsenal
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Spurs were completely outclassed is what happened
EdTheFan (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I hate to say this but there are no excuses for this result. Well played Arsenal. Now why don't you score 5 at the Emirates against Milan too?
Oh we will. And we will add one more just for you!    Visca Barca why long live Arsenal!
Rubym (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I am Being optimistic for that. I know its too much goals. But hey hope is always there
MichalisC (Panathinaikos Athens) 2 years ago
Enjoy no silverware yet again Arsenal fans
12duffjr (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Enjoy some really A+ football at Panathinaikos...
Lihanguk (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What have panathinaikos ever won? Greek league so what! What a no class comment
Hilps61188 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lawyered
Kean0 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
You have no idea, but this win is better than silverware to many Arsenal fans
2 years ago
Enjoy no bailout yet
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Panathinaikos are complete horse**** compared to the Arsenal
12duffjr (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I could watch these highlights all day long
Swenger (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I hope my fellow gooners made some noise today. I hope you made everyone within a mile know that this is the Arsenal. That we are the Arsenal. I really do. Cos this is f****n perfect!
1Maximal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This is Football, nice work gunners.... !
Gunners23 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No matter how many times you watch the highlights. Its just not enough!
Kean0 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Watch it 5 times, we'll watch it 2 times
Ruska (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That was a funny reply (no sarcasm)
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The world can end now
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Or.... BeGIN
Venerican1 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Much needed win for arsenal. I knew it wasn't all wengers fault. The tactics are still there. The players were not. This is the perfect lineup for arsenal. They can beat anybody with the desire they played with. Walcott finally is playing with confidence and that is huge for arsenal. Great comeback victory!
Slaepwerigne (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Match rated 1. 7/5? Some bitter spuds on here...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football