Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Tottenham Hotspur, Feb 26
JCKane (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Spurs think they can be the best team in london? Not with pathetic defending like that! What the hell were they doing today? They started the game well stretching arsenal, get a couple of goals and then go to sleep. They gave arsenal all the time and space because they didn't stay in their positions. The whol spurs team was just running around without a care for who they were supposed to be marking. I expect defend like that in spain, not in england
DavidUnited30 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Van Persie is the only arsenal player I respect and today again he showed why? That finesse goal of his was as if he pressed R1 on FIFA 12 damn he's left foot can curl the ball so smoothly
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't respect any United players. Only that is
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Didn't see that coming damn, spurs still must be thinking what went wrong, all their performance have been really good, and they got 2 goals lead too then everything slipped, arsenal with an exceptional comeback, I think lot to do with last game vs milan, I can only imagine what if they win vs milan, its gonna' take lot more than this but hey its not impossible either, but again gr8 match to watch, srry for spurs and congrats arsenal keep rolling gunners!
RonitJawanjal (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Van Persie  Arsenal fans you have only hopes from him
Invisibale04 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If you hate 5purs thumb up  
Gjfirewallcam (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Super super weekend games! 5 of the top 6 teams won:
*Chelsea & MC both won 3-0
*Arsenal won 5-2 in a dramatic comeback
*Liverpool ended their 6yrs trophy drought by winning Carling Cup (Congratulation to Liverpool)
Gjfirewallcam (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Of Course, we won 2-1
Paxetbonum (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lucky Spurs had Friedel or it would have been worse. So proud of Arsenal, shame on Bale. A return 5-2 Hassan2011 and all Arsenal supporters!
Tohrasup (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nice dive by monkey man. Davros for England indeed. Watch as they capitulate against man you're next weekend and we stuff the scouse and then 4 points
Barcagooner87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I can't get enough of this victory.... Just can't stop watching the highlights over and over haha
Lordfarquaad (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That's cause tottenham are gay
Daniyalahmad (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Thumbs up if you agree RVP should win the Ballon dor this year!
Cornerback (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I suppose for that he has to win a trophy. The only real shot is Euro 2012
ABD23 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeeeeeesssssss.... Way to f***ing Gooo
14Hesus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Damn! I should have mustered the strength to watch this game this morning! Epic! Let's see how we fear against Milan. That, I think, will be the true test of our character!

Bon match!
Lordfarquaad (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Something needs to be done about diving. There should be a review after each round and diving should be penalised heavily. 3 match suspension like a straight red. If you wan to cut it out, it needs to be severe.

Rosicky was awesome. The whole team was awesome. Rednap you're gay
Robertzz10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You sounds like a moron.    Up gunners! Spectacular game. Loved it
Show some respect to Harry; he's the man!    Visca Barca why long live Gunners!
BlackSun (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Love him or hate him, you can't deny the fact that Harry Redknapp has done wonders for Tottenham and they wouldn't have even gotten into the Champions league without him...
BMWe34 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Milan here we come
To drop 6!
SIRryanofgiggs (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Haha who voted sahas goal for goal of the week?
Kiranpmody (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Probably Saha.... Lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football