Wow Arsenal looked so strong
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Jacko!
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Giroud missed way too many chances
Loopster (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Dailymotion anyone?
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I think at one point arsenal had 20 shots while swans had 5? Not sure if that's right (commentators pulled that stat) but to see arsenal actually want to win a game and not cave in from start to finish was great. Anyone else like to see what diaby does with his first touch? Seems he has a move or juke before every pass very exciting. Good game gunners now lets sign someone!
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
What a game!
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wenger needs to start sporting peacoats. Lol
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That moment when Walnutt realizes he's not a striker.  Great game by Wilshere though
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
You mean walcot? Haha he's definitely doesn't belong in the zone
Gunnerito (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ahh.... So that's what happens when you take a shot from just outside of the box instead of looking to pass it...
Abhi765 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Arsenal always has the best young players, if they should start to retain them and buy players like cazorla soon they will win everything. Wenger did great job by changing jack's position
Oakie (Arsenal) 1 year ago
It was all Arsenal in the 2nd half.... Attacking in waves. I couldn't believe the amount of opportunities missed (Giroud, Walcott) I was going absolutely crazy! But in games like these ones where the strikers are just not sharp enough you have to have a midfielder that steps in and did Jack Wilshere ever do so.

I don't know about you guys out there, but I haven't seen a game in which Arsenal pressured the other team so much and so effectively in a long time. I mean it's only Swansea, I know, but this Swansea beat the Gunners before, tied them 2-2, beat Chel$ki 2-0 and plays beautiful football.

I really hope this gets the team's morale up just in time for the game at the weekend. Let's give those blues something to weep about

UP THE ARSE!
KeepItClean (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Thriller to watch, I love arsenal play    If only arsenal had a better finisher up top! Damn it RVP....
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Walcot can say whatever he wants and ask for any money he wants but he's definitely a center forward haha a guy in that position can't miss all those chances, Messi would have made at least 2 of those chances if not more, even the worse center forward in the world would have made one haha
Cali86 1 year ago
He has had some good games this season but reality is, this is Theo. The one that misses a lot of perfect chances and looks for excuses to justify them
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Why the f**k is messi even mentioned here. Go jerk your boner for messi somewhere else. And cali piss off i've seen you around you don't knw your head from your arse
Mik0lai (KS Widzew Lódz) 1 year ago
Great movement by arsenal, they created a lot of opportunities and any other day, that would have been 5-0

Kick4Life - changing lives through football