Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Stoke City, Feb 2
Matozil10 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Positive display by Arsenal, defensively far more convincing. You have to give credits to Begovic and Huth, the reasons why we couldn't score more.

I see nothing wrong with Arteta's tackle and I just love Wilshere's reaction
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Being defensively convincing against Stoke's famous offensive armada isn't too hard
Paulsito (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Actually, Stoke's style of play has always trouled Arsenal. It was an excellent defensive display
Yankeefeet (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Watch out.... Zee german scored
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Stoke: 1 shot on target, and that was so straight at the goalkeeper that even Sczcesny couldn't screw it up. Way to go Stoke
Dude, are you really an Arsenal supporter? Why all the snide comments?  Sczcesny, is a solid goalie, especially when you look at his age
Hiranwa (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Well said, Paulsito. I look forward to seeing what Sczcesny can become with more work and time. He already has great reactions, and most of his errors come from inexperience/age (ie the stupid turns in his own 6). When he reaches peak age at 29 or 30 I think he'll be one of the best in the league
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Poldiie prince!Best thing happened for arsnel this season is him...
Frimpong999 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Perseus (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Arsenal should've won 5-0. Stoke are sooo s**t, why do they even turn up for these games? They should just save everyone the trouble and forfeit before coming, esp. Their fans who travel for miles and pay £60 for a ticket to watch boring rugby tactics
ItsBergkamp (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Says the chelsea fan.... Rembr last season champions league?
MattJosh (Chelsea) 1 year ago
We defended cleanly during the champions league last season, these Stoke guys always try to out muscle everybody. There's almost nothing like brilliance in their football
Fran (Manchester United) 1 year ago
If Stoke are so s**t then its not saying so much for Arsenal who only managed to score one goal against them!
Fran, its called a goal keeper having a great game.
Sometimes you can take rivalry too far and look to say anything even if it realy does not make too much sense
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Jack Wilshere is good
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
"Monreal looks like an exciting prospect! How much d'you think we'll get outta' this one? £10-15mil would be a nice return. "

- Arsenal's Board, after watching this game
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The linesman is a tw*t
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Podolski, santi, giroud, walcott, wilshere, arteta, chamberlain.... Arsenal only needs to work on their defence now, after that they will be an unstoppable beast
Good man!
The irony is that Arsenal still have one of the better defensive records in the PL. Recently, I think it is more nerves than a issue of talent. I believe this is going to be one of Arsene best teams, with time
Thrash4ever (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Dear Stoke,
You are unequivocally rubbish. The long balls are fine. But the 1-9-1 (1-4-4-lump) gets a bit repetitive and s**t when you spend the same amount of time taking a throw-in as you do a direct free kick (one trick pony, eh? No towels available at Arsenal? What went wrong?). I heard one commentator comparing you to paint or varnish - "does what it says on the tin. "

And why is the Shawcross "tackle"-slash-assault not shown? I was at the game and as a totally impartial Arsenal supporter (!) I think he should have had a straight red card for a lunge on Koscielny in the second half. He got a yellow, only. Shawcross still doesn't have a clue how to tackle. I blame his poor technique as I do his shoddy manager. Tony Pulis - I have only one thing to ask: will you please sit down? Oh, and what's with the f*****g hat?

1:0 is, I conclude: one-nil to the football team. Not creating chances is not football. End
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Hey Arsene, after you're done zipping up your coat, zip your lips

Kick4Life - changing lives through football