I don't know which makes me happier: that Arsenal won or that Stoke City lost
ArsenalismX (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I'll choose Arsenal won because no Delap anymore
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lol
Stoke
Tohrasup (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ah stoke, the scummiest team in the epl. All the better to win by a goal like that. Just needed shawcross to break his legs to complete it
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I really can not wait for the day Stoke will be relegated from the Premiere League. They are really a bad team with negative football tactics. Happier that they lost than Arsenal won
Colemorgan426 (Seattle Sounders) 1 year ago
All I heard was - "waaahh I'm a baby who thinks every team should play the same style of football. " Get over yourself, if there weren't teams still using different tactics, however negative they may be, games would become so boring and repetitive
Crazyfrenchy69 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
He is right though we rarely enjoy a stoke city match....  
Otownballer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Colemorgan, disliking Stoke for their brute squad tactics and insisting every team plays the same style are not the same thing
Brod40 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
You heard that? Silly me, I've been reading the comments
[account-removed] 1 year ago
@Colemorgan426  The key word here is "football". Breaking opposing players' legs is not part of this game
Soccert167 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Don't understand how he says Stoke deserved to get something out of the game. 1st look at the stats, 2nd look at the game.... No clear cut chances? TP you're a joke!
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
They played a sound defensive match. Your only goal was an unlucky deflection. Now you understand?
Soccert167 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Look at Stoke City's strengths.... Now you understand?

Link: www.whoscored.com/Matches/615168/MatchReport/Engla...
LOLOp (Arsenal) 1 year ago
What is a class player like Michael Owen doing playing for scums like Stoke City?
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Is TP crying again? I think he can't stand that some teams play football and other teams well should try rugby or stay in a bar
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Btw as much as many teams dislike stokes style this is a perfect test for the gunners. Especially after liverpool, stoke is no easy team to score on and when we finally did we didn't break in the last 15mins as we so many times have done. Top four looking closer lets hope TOT drops some points
This comment is quality, the one below is classless. If Pulis doesn't speak out against his club's undeserved reputation, then he's risking bias from officials.

Congrats on the victory
YungGunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Same old Stoke City
Stay classy in victory
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Such a cold night in Stoke
"It was a poor challenge by Arteta but Michael shouldn't do that, " Pulis said
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Poor challenge? He clearly took the ball first
Loopster (Arsenal) 1 year ago

Please thumbs up
KingAegis (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That's cool mate
Thepredestrian (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Don't click. Link is fake
Loopy8 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Why was the linesman bitching about the goal?
Rush of blood probs
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
He was trying to screw us over the whole game
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Pubis always has to complain about something after the game  Let him have his moment people
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Arsenal just squeeze a goal in to get the home win. Begovic a huge part in Stoke's team, making huge saves all through the game

Kick4Life - changing lives through football