Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Southampton, Sep 15
Champs (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Podolski is top quality. He looks like he has a goal in him in every game. The frightening thing is the team can only get better as they become more familiar with each others game. Gervinho played a fantastic game. Imagine the quality of the team when Wilshere returns. Frightening!
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Yeah absolutely awesome game by Arsenal. They need to keep this up especially during their away games. Imagine if we still had RVP and Song, we'd be unstoppable
Rubym (Arsenal) 1 year ago
We don't need RVP or song.... If they wanted to go let it be. Wenger always had and will find substitutes. Gunners forever
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The arsenal we all love. Great job. Gibbs has progressed so much in two years
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Despite of the 2 own goals from the opponent, this was super stuff from Arsenal. Much better
Cheshire (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Great job by Arsenal - Very unfortunate for young Clyne.... He was doing the right thing, but he couldn't have got a worse deflection if he tried, heh
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Even with 2 goals gifted, Arsenal were by far the strongest team. Beauty free kick from Podolski, fantastic game from Gervinho, great game for Arsenal
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Well done Podolski face
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 1 year ago
A tad worried about Scz, but the defence still looks very good
Messionage (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Podolski!
Rubym (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Invincible Gunners this season anybody? ? /
Manutdwarrior (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Haha no way
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Way way
Dustdevils (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Dream on rofl....
Just a 6-1 victory over a newly promoted club and you are suggesting this side is as good as the one you had back in 2003-2004? That year you guys were pure class.... Now, I would only go as far as to say.... Class in the making. No more....
Melboy (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Its not just a 6-1 victory.
It one against the club that almost beat Man UTD by 2 goals. But thanks to RVP that day in saving your face.
Is it so hard for ppl just to say congrats, good game, good win?
"No more.... "
Melboy (Arsenal) 1 year ago
@dustdevils just keep it at that and really no more...
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
We were poor that match vs southampton but i'd say there is no chance any team will be undefeated this year in the league.

In arsenals case I don't think you guys have the appropriate depth to go undefeated, and there are just too many good teams out there. Don't forget last year united won their first like 4-5 games by landslide scorelines. Chelsea did the same the year before. Way too early for rash statements
One name: steve bould
Pvolpert22 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Depth is so key in a full season, and while Arsenal have more of it this season than in the last couple I would say, to expect an invincible season would be a tad optimistic. I won't blame you for hoping though
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
If Gervinho can score twice, who the hell needs RVP.  Awesome stuff! Keep it up!
WHUFCFGV (West Ham United) 1 year ago
Wow, gibbs is good at setting up own goals
KingAegis (Arsenal) 1 year ago
It shows that no one is replaceable in the football world. Btw, good game Gunners, hope Giroud scores soon
Kiranpmody (Manchester United) 1 year ago
You mean *'irreplaceable'. I agree. Arsenal will do well with the new signings this year especially Cazorla. Good game
Koopa13 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
This is like the 3rd time Szczesny has done this.... Bring Vito back!
Hakred90 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
He has been poor since the start of 2012...
Juliankershi (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Give him a few weeks, I'm confident he'll get back to that TEX form we know and love
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I said this last season, if Gervinho polishes his finishing (which he seems like he has done) he will be as good and even better than RVP!
Wenger's still the best Manager Alive in my opinion though!
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Umm I think he needs to be aware he needs to pass instead of shoot because Podolski was waiting like couple of times for his passes and never got it, he's not a striker so he better stop being selfish
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Well, he should be. If he has the shot he should take it! The last thiing they need is to over rely on a single striker to get the job done like they did for RVP! That's what happens when there's variability, you get 6 goals!
Areacodeboy7 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Yeah this is good now. But it's only a honeymoon start to the season. Let's see where we are in by December
Doubt is for chumps. Gooners forever
Areacodeboy7 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Did I say anything about Arsenal's lack to compete. I just said we're off to a good start but let's see if we can keep this hot form to the end of the year. Idiot.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football