Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Schalke 04, Oct 24
Trob757 (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Oooo.come on Arsenal. You're better than this
RogerMilla (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I don't know anymore, inconsistencies always costs us trophies.... But a gunner for life!
Murda1 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Looks like Arsenal players aren't ambitious at all...
Kazuki7 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Maybe they can't stay motivated for long
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Criticisms from all over are to be expected,  But really ^....  
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hmmmph...
Chuminator19 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
The f**k.... Arsenal, you guys have made me be an emotional roller coaster this whole season! Winning big games, losing easier ones.... Why do you do this to me?
Jaysetsfire69 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Well, playing Schalke in the champions league is NOT an easier one.  Whoever still underestimates the Bundelsiga, well....
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I'd put my Money on Borussia to get to the finals! That's one tough club!
Celegorma (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Schalke did beat BVB away this weekend. Man for man Schalke is a better team than Arsenal. Farfan and Holtby are hugely underated, while all the hype in Germany are going towards Reus and Gotze etc
Jaysetsfire69 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Holtby is SO good. I don't underrate him
Galactic89 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
Reading these comments I kinda feel that people here think Arsenal only lost because they didn't play well. You do realise, you played a very strong team, right? You do realise, that Schalke has a good team spirit and some exceptional players, right?

Arsenal was weak, because Schalke did not let them breathe for as much as a minute. Even if every Arsenal player had been in topform it would have been extremly difficult to win this one
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Listen to him guys.... As a Dortmund Fan he knows how good Schalke is
Viceragen (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Goes without saying that you owe a big one to Santos Schalke is good no argument there, but credit is due where it is deserved
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I thought arsenal were good at home in europe?
Johny (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I think Santos knows what is expected of him when playing in the Champions League. I could have genuinely done better than him in terms of man marking...
Johny (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Don't think*
You're right johny with the "don't" and "don't think" if you think about it.
He knows what's expected of him playing in the champions league but he was in dreamland the whole time.
Mik0lai (KS Widzew Lódz) 1 year ago
Whats the story with andre santos? Was he playing injured? Is he THAT bad? Guy was dying out there!
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 1 year ago
22: Arsenal have hit fewer shots than any other team in this season's Champions League
Why is Wenger not on the stands with his assistant coach? Was he like given a "red" card ban or something? Lol
I thought that was for only one game? He's been with the spectators for the last two games now
?!
Oregooner23 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
This was his third and final game on the touch line  
Duces14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hahha Santos is so bad as a LB a Sunday league winger would properly take him to cleaners
Socceric (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I would take him to the cleaners, yes
Celegorma (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Farfan takes you all to the cleaners
Viceragen (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Omg Santos is awful
Roofiq (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Is Santos drunk?
The story of Arsenal: Just when you start believing in them again, BAM! They loose to Norwich! And then WHAM! BAM! They play awfully and lose to Schalke at home. That's what we call a double whammy! BAM! BAM!
I4SUN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
This loss doesn't mean much to Arsenal as they're still ahead of the next team by 3 points. However, we are also on second position but our position isn't secure so Chelsea must win their next game.

Manchester City- 3 English teams may have to farewell them for failing to qualify unless miracles happen.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football