Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Olympiakos Piraeus, Oct 3
TheGunSquad (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm happy for Ramsey. He took his goal well
Diddyp20 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Very nice goals  
Jantzen (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Great goal from ramsey. He's gonna' be back soon!
Pito316 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And someone's dying soon...
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Very good game.... Happy to see Gervinho scoring goals. Luka scored too. But my favorite goal was Ramsey's goal. What a finish.
I hope Giroud starts scoring and then Arsenal will be right there with title challengers
Deco20k (Chelsea) 2 years ago
They need to improve in defence too many spaces, olimpiakos goal was easy 3 defenders and none was marking that guy
When their defence will be stronger then I can say they are title chalengers
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Expert right here. The irony is that Chelsea could not score from open play
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't know what you guys are talking about, the scoreline does not show how shaky Arsenal were throughout the first half. We are in desperate need of Wilshere and Diaby because Coquelin is just not good enough atm. I praise both Gibbs and Jenkinson, so far this season they have outshone as young fullbacks. Vermalen and Koscielny, however, need to work on their defending and communication there. Glad to have won it, but Arsenal need to look solid for at least 70 min of each game from now on!
MatinArshavin (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No, 90minutes. Why settle for less when you can get perfection?
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm being realistic
Ne2011 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Le coq should be very ashamed, he had been asking for chnces but yet he blew it...
Le Coq, blew what.

Nutcraker, agreed that the team was shakey. Confidence was a little down but you could see that in the 2nd half the team started getting back its confidence.

The sign of a good team is to win when you are not playing well so stop moaning
Nikol4i (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Gervinho IS alive!

If Giroud gets 10 goals in all competitions this season, then I will still be pleased with him.

We just need to figure out what to do when the ball comes flying into the penalty area...
MatinArshavin (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Great response in the second half from the Gunners. Not much you can ask from the boys, though it would be an improvement if Vermaelen & Koscielny sort out their defensive issues. That conceded goal was a real soft one, and against better opposition it may spur a comeback from them. Otherwise a good night for all Gooners.

P. S HOW GOOD ARE jenkinson AND gibbs?!
AnonymosVagrant (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Jenkinson made me realised we don't really need Sagna anymore
Teodini (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Heh? Oh don't throw away sagna.... Wait can we have him  
Otownballer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well played, Aaron Ramsey. Surprising speed, nice finish. The other goals were somewhat fortuitous but they all count. Good win
Wow I'm surprise with ramsey speed, is it the work of Michael Johonson? .... Well if it is then walcoot could be a sprinter in another 1 year time.... Beware Mr Bolt.... Lol
Gooner4lyfeBrah (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal needs to play mertrsacker with ONE of kos or verm and then the defence will be solid again and I still think we need a CF or a Winger to compete for the league this season
KingAegis (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I would rather have a healthier DMF because Diaby is made of glass
DaniPak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Diaby IS NOT DMF! Arteta was playing that role from the start of the season...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Diaby and arteta both play that position with cazorla right infront. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out
Yup agree with Matt.... Wenger should knock his head in the wall for missing out Sahin...
Arsene did not miss out on Sahin, he did not like the deal.    
Pito316 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Gervinho! He scores when he wants!
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He's becoming a striker !
Seandapawn (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Simply put Koscielny and Vermaelen cannot play together.... Poor performance and lucky result
They did last season, no?    They need some more matches to gel again
Seandapawn (Arsenal) 2 years ago
They did last season because Merte didn't fully adjust to the league and we had no choice after he got injured as well. They are basically the same type of the defenders and Merte is a much smarter player than them both and is on form. His reading of the game is probably the best in the league for a defender; there was no reason for us to drop him
Luckyzino (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Champions league trophy !      Forgot about IT!
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cocaine is a helluva drug
Well yeah champ, talk what you want to ....  
I4SUN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Has Michael Johnson already started giving lessons? Ramsey was pretty fast. Arsenal surely missed their "Tony Adams" defence and they'll be set to challenge for Top 3 again!
Buddhapalm (Manchester United) 2 years ago
5:19.... LMAO!
Matozil10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I still think laurent and thomas can play together, consistency might have been the prob, but I think they'll get better with games.

Arsenal midfield should have been more direct against opponent that denying the space for them. As Bould said, not the most fantastic play by the team, but an important one

Kick4Life - changing lives through football